LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
I think poor Emiko's lack of love so far stems from her overly protean design nature and her lack of screen time. It's like every time she appears we discover she has assumed some new form like a character out of Dragonball Z :LOL: people prolly find it hard to get attached to her cuz of it. Hopefully once her appearance is made consistent she'll get more attention cuz she is in my top 3 and I really wanna get me some Emi action.
Makes you wonder, if she takes a new form every time she appears, then what will she look like in the morning if she spends the night. Just picturing the text box: Your girl has evolved into a new form!

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
If we talk purely of VN, my first was Katawa Shoujo
But for a VN made in Daz, I don't even remember which one it was lol, though I got to know about F95 with the game house party
Aw, I missed the how you joined segment...

I actually joined F95 through Summertime Saga, though this is the only thread I've posted on despite it being at least the 10th or 15th that I tried.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I know, I wrote that comment and I was addressing the issue that, while it is true that there is no incest in the game at this point, there is the build towards it, most notably the first conversation with Rachel

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the time this was written I suspect BD didn't know about Patreon's rules regarding incest and thought this level of relationship would be fine. He now knows better but this dialogue remains in the game as a tease for something that will never come; I suggested that these teases might be removed or altered.
The first time? What about this time?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Originally the rework was to be released a week or so after the day 7 complete but with all the shit BD's going through it's less certain
Maybe they've decided to do both at the same time which is what's taking it a bit longer. Would seem like the better option at this stage to do that.

Just hope Braindrop's doing OK after all the stuff they've posted about what's been going on with them.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
For the cost of a pair of red/blue 3d glasses you can see Bailey as a succubus or a drow, as long as you don't mind playing with one eye open :LOL:
Pffft I have The Twins for that kind of thing and they don't cost anything :p

BB: Not true you sold your soul to Mother to get us...

Totally worth it.... it's not like I'm gonna need it where I'm going when I die anyway

SB: *giggles*

dunhill

May 3, 2017
some ppl here is expecting an update this weekend but tbh i think we should give BD the rest of the month to deal with all thats been happening and encourage him to take some time off (maybe a 2weeks to process all thats been happening), i know when he does start back working on the game his heart will be in it...

we should also support him and tell him or show him that hes a big part of our lives and that he could talk to us if needed, hes never alone if he has us (along with the ppl in his life like family, friends and relations)... keep reminding him we care about him...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think the only reason why people think the update will be soon is from the teaser post he made indicating the new update would be released in a few days. The post also indicated another client poll would be released soon as well. I am still with most of us hoping for a release this weekend, but BD's health and mental well-being comes first. Also like most of you I will be playing the update when it drops right away then start a fresh game once the week 1 update is in as well.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Read his patreon before ask about updates
lol why being so passive aggresive? have you ever thought that maybe *just maybe* i didn't know what was going on? just chill. now, i'll read this post that i had no idea about - i literally just thought it was weird i didn't see any update and wondered if something happened - i really like the dev he's a pretty cool dude.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes