The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
By the way, slightly off-topic, the first VN that I got into like ever (wasn't that long ago) was Man of the House and I found that game before I ever found this site here (for some reason F95zone is like really resistant to search engines) and before I knew anything about these Patreon rules and so on. And because I didn't have the incest patch, it was this whole landlady, roommate stuff and I was just so fucking confused :ROFLMAO: I kept thinking "what sort of weird fucking rent agreement is this??" The landlady lives with you and cooks for you, and for some reason can't know if you have sex with your roommates, like what? Why should it not be okay to fuck your roommate? And where are they living anyway, in this big-ass house, how can some college students afford to rent that? And why is it so awful to have sex with your landlady? I sort of got that more than with the roommates, but still weird. And then your landlady's sister comes in and it isn't even okay to have sex with her, like wtf, why??? And why do you even know your landlady's sister??
I was so embarrassed when I finally found out what that stuff was all about, felt like such a dumbass not realizing what the fuck was going on :LOL::LOL:
I had similar experience when I first got into the indy VN scene but for me it was Parental Love. When I started out I was getting them on android from some sketchy site I found at random. The first version of PL I played was either prepatched or was made before the crackdown so it had all the familial shit in it then a month later I downloaded the latest update and everyone was roomie, landlady, and friend, and I was so fucking confused plus you could tell the pronouns were just shoehorned in which made it all the worse. :ROFLMAO:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
But in the case of WVM, I'm really fine with the way things are. Azel and [the MC's sister] are probably pretty low on my list of favourite characters that I would like to have sex scenes with, I really pretty much don't care. The only thing I'll really miss is a Harp-Nat-MC threesome, that would have been awesome... but hey, you can't have everything.
But thankfully due to the way the game is made, if incest was introduced you'll be able to just be with Harp-Nat-Mc while having a wholesome relationship with Hazel. Which is the down size when a game focus too hard on a fetish that they know is going to be a problem, rather then diversifying and allowing things to feel more natural.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Mine was Mily city, and had a somewhat similar reaction. At least in Man of the House I tried to edit those "names", but unfortunately due to the way these games work all of it is just the tiniest veil to hide from the big bad wolf patreon.
If we talk purely of VN, my first was Katawa Shoujo
But for a VN made in Daz, I don't even remember which one it was lol, though I got to know about F95 with the game house party

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm sure each nation and each college within those nations may have different rules/laws, but I know in the US, most colleges will fire the teacher and/or expel the student for fraternization. It's generally considered a conflict of interest at most colleges.
Only reason it would be illegal is if the student were under legal age of consent, and most college students are 18+ (while some are 17, and even less are younger..considering child geniuses, etc). The law would only get involved if the student was under legal age, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IIRC BD's refused to say. Some people suggested West Virginia because WVM but he's denied that. It's probably best to treat it like Springfield.
What happen with the idea Wet Vagina Mansion?

By the way, slightly off-topic, the first VN that I got into like ever (wasn't that long ago) was Man of the House and I found that game before I ever found this site here (for some reason F95zone is like really resistant to search engines) and before I knew anything about these Patreon rules and so on. And because I didn't have the incest patch, it was this whole landlady, roommate stuff and I was just so fucking confused :ROFLMAO: I kept thinking "what sort of weird fucking rent agreement is this??" The landlady lives with you and cooks for you, and for some reason can't know if you have sex with your roommates, like what? Why should it not be okay to fuck your roommate? And where are they living anyway, in this big-ass house, how can some college students afford to rent that? And why is it so awful to have sex with your landlady? I sort of got that more than with the roommates, but still weird. And then your landlady's sister comes in and it isn't even okay to have sex with her, like wtf, why??? And why do you even know your landlady's sister??
I was so embarrassed when I finally found out what that stuff was all about, felt like such a dumbass not realizing what the fuck was going on :LOL::LOL:
Mine was Mily city, and had a somewhat similar reaction. At least in Man of the House I tried to edit those "names", but unfortunately due to the way these games work all of it is just the tiniest veil to hide from the big bad wolf patreon.
I had similar experience when I first got into the indy VN scene but for me it was Parental Love. When I started out I was getting them on android from some sketchy site I found at random. The first version of PL I played was either prepatched or was made before the crackdown so it had all the familial shit in it then a month later I downloaded the latest update and everyone was roomie, landlady, and friend, and I was so fucking confused plus you could tell the pronouns were just shoehorned in which made it all the worse. :ROFLMAO:
Mine was Dreams of Desire. Why does your landlord want to send you to serve in the military and why do you even care what he wants? And what kind of a city development is it if your neighbor lives a few miles away but you can clearly see houses across the street
My first downloads from here -SU,MATM,DMD,SS and AZL.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Mine was Dreams of Desire. Why does your landlord want to send you to serve in the military and why do you even care what he wants? And what kind of a city development is it if your neighbor lives a few miles away but you can clearly see houses across the street

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Haha that's so funny because I think Dreams of Desire was my second one and it was there where it finally clicked. I think it was because of those things you said, plus some other things, it was just like a lot weirder even than Man of the House, I think in some part also because they kept referring to "landlady" and "landlord" as if they were names. "Do you know if landlord is ever getting better?" stuff like that. It was then at some point that I though like "no, wtf, that can't be normal, again with this stuff??? Why are these games having this weird thing with landlady and landlord and stuff?? I must investigate further!" and I think that's where I finally found F95zone and incest patches and so on, and I was so relieved to find out what that was all about :ROFLMAO:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I think my first may have been Play With Us.

Or at least the first one where I actually paid it any mind. Then I found Summertime Saga and the rest is history.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahaha... sorry, but that could easily be a character concept of someone in my old shadowrun group. Ah, good times...

I sadly can't remember which game first introduced me to the whole landlady/tenant business. Maybe Town of Passion. But I like how the dev of Bad Memories is making fun of it in their game. :LOL:

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Ahaha... sorry, but that could easily be a character concept of someone in my old shadowrun group. Ah, good times...

I sadly can't remember which game first introduced me to the whole landlady/tenant business. Maybe Town of Passion. But I like how the dev of Bad Memories is making fun of it in their game. :LOL:
Pftt Shadowrun is just poor mans Cyberpunk :p, Mike Pondsmith was God for me as a teenager.

I found f95 from Summertime Saga, but it was Melody and Acting Lesson's that really hooked me. I actually opened up a Patreon so i could support Freeloading Family because the writing was better than just about every Hollywood film I have watched outside Tarantino in the last decade. BD's humility in the face of adversity made me support him too.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
SS, Dreams of Desire, and Sisterly Lust seem like the best through-line for me.

Games like DMD or Melody seemed too long to keep my attention, but Acting Lessons really impressed me.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
SS, Dreams of Desire, and Sisterly Lust seem like the best through-line for me.

Games like DMD or Melody seemed too long to keep my attention, but Acting Lessons really impressed me.
There are several that can be named as SS, which one are you referriing to?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
First VN was Kawata Shoujo (but didn't play much) then Ladykiller in a Bind and after that Sanguine Rose.

First DAZ vn was Spaced out and then onto Water World, boy was that confusing when I first started it and she wasn't your mother. I found this site looking for a version of Trials In Tainted Space with incest.

I have a feeling though that the mods will nuke these posts as off topic. Although after 850 pages what new things is there to discuss before the next update?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
First VN was Kawata Shoujo (but didn't play much) then Ladykiller in a Bind and after that Sanguine Rose.

First DAZ vn was Spaced out and then onto Water World, boy was that confusing when I first started it and she wasn't your mother. I found this site looking for a version of Trials In Tainted Space with incest.

I have a feeling though that the mods will nuke these posts as off topic. Although after 850 pages what new things is there to discuss before the next update?
Yeah it will probably get nuked which I'm okay with, that said its been an interesting read to kill time til next update :D

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
For me, the first game was Summertime Saga, I happened here by chance, then came Melody, DMD, and many others. However a soul as in WVM I had not yet managed to find it.
similar story here, my first was Princess Trainer then a bunch of Akabur/trainer games, then Summertime Saga and Melody lead me to finding mods from Lain then I found F95

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
I suspect you mean "duck face" and that was debated to death last year. I personally dislike that look, and think it makes the girls look as though someone put alum powder in their soft drinks, but...... opinions vary.
"I personally dislike that look"
same here, my 1st impression was "yuck :sick:",
anyway, have they (Dev) improved that DUCK FACE ?

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes