Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Okay, late to the party as usual, so I will keep the Top 5 simple. (Actually had to consult the character sheet.)

1 Girlfriends - female Shauna
2 Bailey
3 Rachael (even though I had no "official" scene with her)
4 Zoe
5 Veronica

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks I added the Chicago information to the FAQ post I made, this time I just edited the second post rather then dropping a new one. I wanted to add this in the first one but I could not find the link for it.
You could report your FAQ post and ask for it to be linked in the OP, and/or you could put a link to it in your signature.

Mattdaven92

Oct 22, 2017
I'm talking about college where the students are adults.
Professor could still end up in jail. Because of the power dynamic, all the student would have to do is claim that the teacher pressured them into sex. Like "you won't get an A unless you sleep with me" or "you wont be a starter on the team unless you sleep with me". That is why schools pretty much always ban relationships between a teacher and a student if the student is in their class or is somehow in charge of that student. It is not strictly illegal since the student is able to consent but, all the student has to say is that they felt pressured into it for consent to not really matter. Even if the professor doesn't go to jail, the school will not cover their legal fees and will almost certainly fire them.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Kinda makes you feel sorry for Kimmy since she gets no real love (and, like Stacey, has no obstacle unlike the teachers)
Maybe not on here but she has quite the following on the patron discord it's just that a lot of people over there hate this place so they don't spread the love

Mar 13, 2020
Its the "(abuse of) position of power" that makes colleges/schools/workplaces make these sorts of relationships discouraged. While in the eyes of the law they may be 2 consenting adults, the fall out of a public outcry over a college professor dating a student and "potentially" student allegation of being told to give certain favours for grades/promotions bring the college/school/workplace into disrepute and put them in an uncomfortable position in the public eye.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's cool, what about Emiko? I remember she used to get a lot of love in the early days but that's died down a lot.
I think poor Emiko's lack of love so far stems from her overly protean design nature and her lack of screen time. It's like every time she appears we discover she has assumed some new form like a character out of Dragonball Z :LOL: people prolly find it hard to get attached to her cuz of it. Hopefully once her appearance is made consistent she'll get more attention cuz she is in my top 3 and I really wanna get me some Emi action.

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and LN1982

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think poor Emiko's lack of love so far stems from her overly protean design nature and her lack of screen time. It's like every time she appears we discover she has assumed some new form like a character out of Dragonball Z :LOL: people prolly find it hard to get attached to her cuz of it. Hopefully once her appearance is made consistent she'll get more attention cuz she is in my top 3 and I really wanna get me some Emi action.
i guess i'm the only one here that thinks Emiko is hot .... and wants her in my harem of babes :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Must be goin blind in yer old age cuz you missed the part of my post where I said she was in my top 3 and want some Emi action...so no not just you :p
yeah i know .. its just easier to ply to what you posted ... even tho i didn't have her in my list up very high ..... well fuck it ... like my wife calls me a "womanizer" can't help lovin those sexy babes around the world :LOL::love::LOL:

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018
Well gang, you heard the man. Let the modding efforts begin!
It's completely wrong for people to bug Braindrop about Azel given Patreon's policies.

We need to start bugging the modders. Hey, modders. When are you going to get on this? I think that Azel accidentally walking in on them could be a great setup for a side story that involves a conversation that begins with "I'm sorry that I interrupted what was happening..."

Reactions: NotTheReal16

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's completely wrong for people to bug Braindrop about Azel given Patreon's policies.

We need to start bugging the modders. Hey, modders. When are you going to get on this? I think that Azel accidentally walking in on them could be a great setup for a side story that involves a conversation that begins with "I'm sorry that I interrupted what was happening..."
well that don't make alot of sense .. seeing you and Azel don't have anything going except kissing

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes