The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I can understand that if you don't like the girl, but it's not like the single loser who suddenly finds himself drowning in pussy is any less of a trope.
Since it doesn't in any way apply here no sure why you bring it up but moving on... Let me clarify something I hate the trope not Jamie hell I find her adorable. The reason I referred to her as the "victim" of it is because I never have any feeling toward a preexisting plot girlfriend especially so early in a story (through no fault of their own) so I'm not gonna worry about "hurting their feelings" where others who play the same game might. That's why I had no problem banging her sister so that the girl I fell for instantly would flash me :D

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Since it doesn't in any way apply here no sure why you bring it up but moving on... Let me clarify something I hate the trope not Jamie hell I find her adorable. The reason I referred to her as the "victim" of it is because I never have any feeling toward a preexisting plot girlfriend especially so early in a story (through no fault of their own) so I'm not gonna worry about "hurting their feelings" where others who play the same game might. That's why I had no problem banging her sister so that the girl I fell for instantly would flash me :D
i don't see Jamie as a "victim" ... when she pushes you into making moves on other girls ... but i do see your point

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i don't see Jamie as a "victim" ... when she pushes you into making moves on other girls ... but i do see your point
When I call her a victim I'm referring to her being the victim of my resentment about the preinstalled girlfriend thing plus it was before any of that entered into the equation so unrelated

Reactions: Krynh

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I vote for a Stacy (WVM) & Sage (BAD) scene... Damn that would be hot. I feel like Sage could teach Stacy quite a bit about how to come out of her shell, avoid the wallflower ginger stereotype and accept her identity as a bombshell redhead :BootyTime:
I must play again BAD and COBD and BARS.It is almost 1 year,so I am probably missing a lot.
The scene where she ask MC about other girls were amazing.Too bad we don't cover much of the girls and stop right after Elizabeth/Willow

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If you don't dislike Jamie then I don't really get it, personally after playing so many games where the MC starts out single it's a nice change to play something different.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
View attachment 732716

Nothing Krypt said suggested he doesn't like Jamie, just that he has a dislike for the pre-existing GF trope, something that probably stopped applying after Day 3
EXACTLY! my only real point was that in response to Krynh saying he didn't initiate liz becuase "he couldn't do that to jamie". in contrastI did itt since I have a disdian for the trope she represents (well technically i did it mostly for Bailey boobs) I'm not gonna give a crap about being loyal just cuz the game tells me she's my girlfriend regardless of how I feel about her as a character. All of this was before she goes full on Cuckqueen Shepimp which rendered the entire argument moot moving forward like you said

Last edited:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Hey guys an gals, and everything in between. I hope you're all doing well. Haven't been around much because my computer decided she and I needed a break (I also strongly suspect she cheated on me with a microwave oven!). In all seriousness, it took me a while to get the replacement parts I wanted, but my exile has finally ended.

Braindrop if you're lurking and reading this, I especially hope you are doing well. Stay strong, my friend. We all appreciate you, not just as the creator of WVM, but more importantly as a person.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes