Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Now that we know BD is working on getting better and that the update is targeted for the end of the month, it is time to go back to trying to figure out what is going to happen on the 2 big remaining events for day 7. Based on the spoilers and thinking that they will not change much for now. It seems like the main group will accept Tali (curious on how this will be fully explained) but I am still trying to figure out what happened to Charles at the bowling event. I have some thoughts, but even now I am questioning myself.
Every time i think of the bowling event coming up I get that damn grease 2 song in my head lol

Let's bowl, let's bowl, let's Rock-'n-Roll
Hey come on let's get this show on the road.
Let's bowl, let's bowl, let's Rock-'n-Roll
We're sittin' on a bomb that's about to explode.:LOL:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Now may i digitally slap everyone who will say "When's the update coming?" Or should i play the good guy?
I'm tempted to say please do the digital slap and where's the fun in playing the good guy.

View attachment 736275
It me
This is just a post to update you guys on what my past two weeks has looked like and how I'm doing and when you can expect Day 7 final.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for keeping us (currently) non-patreon ppl informed and that BD has a damn good woman by his side.

Now back to the bowling speculations. I still say one (or two) of the girls will pull MC aside for a little something ;)

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
That would be so fucking funny, totally ridicullus but funny as hell.
I was thinking, BD could sort of make it work. Like MC doesn't need to be shit at bowling or anything. Just a scene, where he's picked up the bowling ball and while wating his turn, he start thinking about his team and what they need to do next. Because he's holding the ball, he instinctively and absent-mindedly tries to dribble it. That would be hiralious and endearing at the same time.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I was thinking, BD could sort of make it work. Like MC doesn't need to be shit at bowling or anything. Just a scene, where he's picked up the bowling ball and while wating his turn, he start thinking about his team and what they need to do next. Because he's holding the ball, he instinctively and absent-midedly tries to dribble it. That would be hiralious and endearing at the same time.
Or he could do it just to goof around if things get stale, I can totally see this Mc doing this.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Well glad to see BD is doing OK, when i saw that day 7 was not yet released i was thinking "WTF happened did BD had another trainwreck in life" which seems to be the issue. Its good he took some time other than work. As i said in a prev post, always put some time in for yourself and not others. For epic quality especially in things like this, its best to be in your best mindset. If you dont feel satisfied you will never find other things satisfied with.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Just saw BD post on Patreon, i am happy he is fine.

And i also think the fact that he invested on the new PC is a very good sign forward because it means he didnt lose the drive, which is both good for him and for the game.

Really good news

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Sorry, had to ask, but does your signature has the name of the game wrong on purpose? (WMV instead of WVM)
Nope! That was my stupid brain trying to be funny and mixing up the letters, fucking dislexia! Apparently trying to slap together your first signature image at 3am on 2hrs of sleep is a bad idea, who knew? Will fix that when I get off work, thanks for catching it.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Nope! That was my stupid brain trying to mix up the letters fault. Apparently trying to slap together a signature image at 3am on 2hrs of sleep is a bad idea, who knew? Will fix that when I get off work.
Due to the accompanying render, I'd say you're forgiven. That loungewear... just damn. :love:

Edit: No, why did you remove it? Now everybody coming along will be super confused about what I'm talking about. Oh, this is real life all over again!

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Nope! That was my stupid brain trying to be funny and mixing up the letters, fucking dislexia! Apparently trying to slap together your first signature image at 3am on 2hrs of sleep is a bad idea, who knew? Will fix that when I get off work, thanks for catching it.
Just curious does icesun know/care yer using that render? Just askin cuz I know that it was made by BD specifically for him to use as a profile page backdrop when he became a mod.

• Wow
Reactions: The ArcKnight
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes