Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I Hear ya, gladly i learned that the creator is in better spirits since recently. so yeah hopefully he'll be able to finish the game on monday the 27th, becouse that would be the best birthday gift ever (and yeah 27th is also late july :p)
Yeah. I hear you I was hoping for something like that too since it would be a great early birthday present for me too (mine's August 1st).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I hope you are right on that. I really don't like that guy (great for the story and a great guy to hate), I am pretty sure he will play a role for a while before he is finally dealt with for good. As for the bowling event I think it will be just find with limited to no impact on the MC injury wise. I think something else is going to happen to take away the focus on the MC something with Charles or Ryker just not exactly sure of what yet. Man I can't wait to see it play out so excited that we should get an update by the end of the month.
listen to what Rachel says to you about him

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
I think the MC is almost expecting Ryker to do something at some point so he would be on high alert if and when he is around. Also don't forget Rachel said she would be close by just in case. I feel she has some additional skills that have yet to be explored in this game. Plus almost every event in this game turns into sunshine and rainbows for the MC. Even when he gets hurt positive things came out of it. Look at the nut shot event that caused a few additional girls to be interested inculding the Nurse kinda hinting to Veronica about him. The house incident with Ryker turned into a positive situation for Kimmy. The incident with Kenji got you some Penny action, Kimmy got off and the younger nurse came into play (hopefully more of her in the future).
oh yeah i'd much prefer the younger nurse. the old one is sooooo pervy. way past her prime and still trying to hit on the mc during that convo with ur teacher..talk about a cougar in da vet :p

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Yeah. I hear you I was hoping for something like that too since it would be a great early birthday present for me too (mine's August 1st).
Well lets us see who get their birthday gift. you or me? in either case, i hope it will be either for me..or for both of us, late gift for me, early gift for you :p

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well that took longer that I thought. I expected the update question to be here much sooner than this.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone know if there are rules on getting signatures made for this game using images within the game. I really want to try to get one with all my favorite girls from WVM that is animated. I have never tired to make one myself or even ask if someone can help me with one before. I know some of my favorite girls are not in any of the fan made ones out there so thought I would ask here before I did anything further. I like the two I am currently using but I want something a little more unique for me.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Anyone know if there are rules on getting signatures made for this game using images within the game. I really want to try to get one with all my favorite girls from WVM that is animated. I have never tired to make one myself or even ask if someone can help me with one before. I know some of my favorite girls are not in any of the fan made ones out there so thought I would ask here before I did anything further. I like the two I am currently using but I want something a little more unique for me.
It doesn't matter take the COB member gif linked under my sig for example it's just a screen shot taken from Day 3 with some light filtering and added text

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Just started playing this game and really liking it so far, actually reminds me of that drama series "One Tree Hill" a bit. One thing though, 15 mins into the game and I`m thinking that the MC`s gf looks like a freakin teletubby.....while MC`s best friend Shauna is fking HOT. Already I`m like plotting to swap....hope it will work out. But yeah, looks great so far.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Just started playing this game and really liking it so far, actually reminds me of that drama series "One Tree Hill" a bit. One thing though, 15 mins into the game and I`m thinking that the MC`s gf looks like a freakin teletubby.....while MC`s best friend Shauna is fking HOT. Already I`m like plotting to swap....hope it will work out. But yeah, looks great so far.
Oh... I don't think...
ZUyQS2P.gif

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Whelp there's good news and bad news for you...not gonna tell you what it is but play to day 3 and you'll see

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Oh noooo, I can already see my dreams crashing down in flames. Please tell me I can break free from Orville the Duck....she scares me. I shall continue with mixed hope and dread :)
Aight, you're new here so your forgiven for being rude.
But she's a good character and you'll regret hating her based on her looks.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Aight, you're new here so your forgiven for being rude.
But she's a good character and you'll regret hating her based on her looks.
Rudeness is not my intention, just my somewhat twisted humor often comes out. Probably my Scottish blood :p
Oh I can see she is a genuine sweetheart already, but her goofy looks really don`t help. Looks quite similar to Chloe from A Mothers Love but goofier. Probably doesn`t help that your "best friend" looks much hotter from the get go I guess. Great so far, feels slick like BaDiK. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Hammerhiem
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes