juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Nope! That was my stupid brain trying to be funny and mixing up the letters, fucking dislexia! Apparently trying to slap together your first signature image at 3am on 2hrs of sleep is a bad idea, who knew? Will fix that when I get off work, thanks for catching it.
Yeah, i am always watching signatues to try to catch games that i have missed

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just curious does icesun know/care yer using that render? Just askin cuz I know that it was made by BD specifically for him to use as a profile page backdrop when he became a mod.
Didn't know that! I was changing around my signature and saw it, thought it was a cool looking pic so I thought I'd finally try making a sig out of it as it didn't have the normal "F95/wvm fan" banner around it. Guess it's good I removed it then, don't want to unintentionally insult anyone just because I liked a picture.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah, i am always watching signatues to try to catch games that i have missed
Dude, same. It's why I made the Rainy Day one last night, I want more people to throw some love at a tiny Dev who works her but off. That and the WVM ones were my first ever screwing around with signature making so I'm going to redo them with (hopefully) better quality and no spelling mistakes soon.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Dude, same. It's why I made the Rainy Day one last night, I want more people to throw some love at a tiny Dev who works her but off. That and the WVM ones were my first ever screwing around with signature making so I'm going to redo them with (hopefully) better quality and no spelling mistakes soon.
Yeah, Rainy Day is good, too bad the Dev made the NTR mistake, but it seems he fixed it this update, havent played yet

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I haven't played the fix/update yet either but plan to when I get home.
As I understand it this is a patch changing the introduction of a character that some weren't a fan of. The Dev never considered the original scene as NTR because it was a MMF sharing scene. Plus the character was never meant as a true love interest, just a plot character you could also fuck and didn't seem prepared for the lvl of backlash she got.

First the dev gave players an opinion to turn down the offer to join the bj in progress, which also avoided all non story relevant sex scenes with the character in future episodes. This mollified alot of folks, as some people said they wanted nothing to do with the character after having to share her on her first intro. The Dev then, wanting to make the character better liked/accessable, as she's still an important story character, decided to offer an alternative intro for her so hopefully people enjoy the game/character without having the NTR cloud hanging over their head.
haven't played yet but I'm thankful for the change as the character is hot as fuck and hilariously written.
Hey, could you two discuss other games in a different thread or in DM's to each other? Not the place for it.

Thank you.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I haven't played the fix/update yet either but plan to when I get home.
As I understand it this is a patch changing the introduction of a character that some weren't a fan of. The Dev never considered the original scene as NTR because it was a MMF sharing scene. Plus the character was never meant as a true love interest, just a plot character you could also fuck and didn't seem prepared for the lvl of backlash she got.

First the dev gave players an opinion to turn down the offer to join the bj in progress, which also avoided all non story relevant sex scenes with the character in future episodes. This mollified alot of folks, as some people said they wanted nothing to do with the character after having to share her on her first intro. The Dev then, wanting to make the character better liked/accessable, as she's still an important story character, decided to offer an alternative intro for her so hopefully people enjoy the game/character without having the NTR cloud hanging over their head.
haven't played yet but I'm thankful for the change as the character is hot as fuck and hilariously written.
It was a sex scene with someone you were also having/going to have sex, it might not be exactly NTR, but it was as close as you can get.

It was a mistake, and its good that the Dev is fixing it, i am going to check how it is fixed right now after i write this message.

Anyway, we are going off-topic here. I give the Dev an thumbs up if he really fixed it, even when i consider it was a mistake to have it in.

Reactions: MrFriendly

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Didn't know that! I was changing around my signature and saw it, thought it was a cool looking pic so I thought I'd finally try making a sig out of it as it didn't have the normal "F95/wvm fan" banner around it. Guess it's good I removed it then, don't want to unintentionally insult anyone just because I liked a picture.
You really had no way to know it was a custom job I think BD might have posted it here mentioning it was "made for a friend" but that woulda been almost a year ago so it's buried a few hundred pages back in the thread at this point lol. Hell for all I know ice wouldn't care if you made a proper sig out of it just think it would be good to ask him first.

• Hey there
Reactions: icesun

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't thinl anybody cares how it looks as long as it is released on time.
All that needless detail he seems to go over and over will be for nothing.
There is not a single game that does not have some or many mistake not even the good ones.
Harem scenes are the best specially if they come with a good story not casual sex Harem.
So someyime at the end of the month, maybe is the next update, maybe. At least that's some good news, maybe. To me the good news about it, there's still a lot more work to do.
That was worth the wait just to know that the game will be bigger and hopefully all in one update.
Even all those mistakes will be welcomed. I wish he would release a separate update of all those mistakes, so we can choose if we like them or not.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
You really had no way to know it was a custom job I think BD might have posted it here mentioning it was "made for a friend" but that woulda been almost a year ago so it's buried a few hundred pages back in the thread at this point lol. Hell for all I know ice wouldn't care if you made a proper sig out of it just think it would be good to ask him first.
Thanks to your heads up, I messaged IceSun and he gave me the A-okay to modify and use the image for a proper sig. So thank you for that!

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
Might want to try that again. I don't think "OOPS! We ran into some problems" is a virtue
I tried it five times. F95Zone doesn't like letting me attach things for some dumb reason, not the first time it has happened either, actually it is a reason I haven't posted more. It is what it is, most of the stuff I write is intended to be humorous, but it stops being worth making the joke when the site makes it a pain in the ass to be able to tell it.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Well no surprise that ice gave ok..., he is a really sweet guy.... icesun we love you... :love: (no homo ofc)

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
what worries me is that i think the bowling event is to hurt his arm even more so he cant play well in the play-off.
first that dude run's into him on purpose to damage his arm, and then the bowling event....(We all know that one cant use their hands/arms well after such an event, especialy as a rookie)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
what worries me is that i think the bowling event is to hurt his arm even more so he cant play well in the play-off.
first that dude run's into him on purpose to damage his arm, and then the bowling event....(We all know that one cant use their hands/arms well after such an event, especialy as a rookie)
MC will spend all his time making out and much more with 10+ girls.No time for bowling.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
even with the whole event being broadcasted on TV? Although the whole 10+ making out will sound alot nicer. but remember there is that dude planning your downfall so he can make money betting and everything.
BTW, do ya get A 10+ on WVM school if ya done it with 10+? if so then ill gladly makeout with all of em :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
that dude is Ryker .. and he is full of shit .... to pull off what he is offering .. is way above what he can really do

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
that dude is Ryker .. and he is full of shit .... to pull off what he is offering .. is way above what he can really do
Thx for that awnser. and i truely want to believe it. its just that...well the games i play before this, well they arent entirely sunshine and rainbows, and i think we'll be getting a whole lot of garbage before we come out on top. but ya can't deny that ryker is planning our downfall so he can continu being the center of attention and making loads of money.

But yeah as i said, i truely hope i can makeout with all da woman's in my harem, especialy on TV :p :D

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I hope you are right on that. I really don't like that guy (great for the story and a great guy to hate), I am pretty sure he will play a role for a while before he is finally dealt with for good. As for the bowling event I think it will be just find with limited to no impact on the MC injury wise. I think something else is going to happen to take away the focus on the MC something with Charles or Ryker just not exactly sure of what yet. Man I can't wait to see it play out so excited that we should get an update by the end of the month.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
I hope you are right on that. I really don't like that guy (great for the story and a great guy to hate), I am pretty sure he will play a role for a while before he is finally dealt with for good. As for the bowling event I think it will be just find with limited to no impact on the MC injury wise. I think something else is going to happen to take away the focus on the MC something with Charles or Ryker just not exactly sure of what yet. Man I can't wait to see it play out so excited that we should get an update by the end of the month.
I Hear ya, gladly i learned that the creator is in better spirits since recently. so yeah hopefully he'll be able to finish the game on monday the 27th, becouse that would be the best birthday gift ever (and yeah 27th is also late july :p)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thx for that awnser. and i truely want to believe it. its just that...well the games i play before this, well they arent entirely sunshine and rainbows, and i think we'll be getting a whole lot of garbage before we come out on top. but ya can't deny that ryker is planning our downfall so he can continu being the center of attention and making loads of money.
I think the MC is almost expecting Ryker to do something at some point so he would be on high alert if and when he is around. Also don't forget Rachel said she would be close by just in case. I feel she has some additional skills that have yet to be explored in this game. Plus almost every event in this game turns into sunshine and rainbows for the MC. Even when he gets hurt positive things came out of it. Look at the nut shot event that caused a few additional girls to be interested inculding the Nurse kinda hinting to Veronica about him. The house incident with Ryker turned into a positive situation for Kimmy. The incident with Kenji got you some Penny action, Kimmy got off and the younger nurse came into play (hopefully more of her in the future).

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes