Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
please refer to the second bullet point of the mini faq
Well can someone explain what does he means when he said " since INCEST WILL NOT be in the game (Unless an evil modder steps in and fixes that for us???? {Yes, I think someone will at some point}): " was he talking bout incest patch or saying that the modders have to make incest scenes?
Sry for my English tho..

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Rudeness is not my intention, just my somewhat twisted humor often comes out. Probably my Scottish blood :p
Oh I can see she is a genuine sweetheart already, but her goofy looks really don`t help. Looks quite similar to Chloe from A Mothers Love but goofier. Probably doesn`t help that your "best friend" looks much hotter from the get go I guess. Great so far, feels slick like BaDiK. (y)
He's right the Scottish are twisted...

Reactions: Lord Soth

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well can someone explain what does he means when he said " since INCEST WILL NOT be in the game (Unless an evil modder steps in and fixes that for us???? {Yes, I think someone will at some point}): " was he talking bout incest patch or saying that the modders have to make incest scenes?
Sry for my English tho..
It means the developer will not make lewd scenes with the actual mother, adoptive mother or the Sister due to Patreon rules and the current charaters are indicated as Mother Sister and Adopted Mom not some other term to get around this. If we get those scenes they will need to be made by someone else (some modder since the developer didn't go with the stupid landlady tenant route a lot of other games use to get around the incest stuff) and patched into the game. Based on rumors here there is a modder out there that may create those incest scenes for us at some point down the road. As of right now there is no spot in the game where this would make sense to see based on the current story and where we are at. Hopefully that helps.

Reactions: Lunar Fang

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It means the developer will not make lewd scenes with the actual mother, adoptive mother or the Sister due to Patreon rules and the current charaters are indicated as Mother Sister and Adopted Mom not some other term to get around this. If we get those scenes they will need to be made by someone else (some modder since the developer didn't go with the stupid landlady tenant route a lot of other games use to get around the incest stuff) and patched into the game. Based on rumors here there is a modder out there that may create those incest scenes for us at some point down the road. As of right now there is no spot in the game where this would make sense to see based on the current story and where we are at. Hopefully that helps.
thank you I just didn't have it in me to explain it again lol

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just started playing this game and really liking it so far, actually reminds me of that drama series "One Tree Hill" a bit. One thing though, 15 mins into the game and I`m thinking that the MC`s gf looks like a freakin teletubby.....while MC`s best friend Shauna is fking HOT. Already I`m like plotting to swap....hope it will work out. But yeah, looks great so far.
I will be honest I passed over this game several times since I was concerned with her look too. I am glad I finally picked it up since this is my favorite game by far. Jamie is the best character in the game now in my opinion (Sorry Bailey I love you the most but Jamie has you beat. Please don't hate me {Directed to the The Krypt Angel and the Cult of Bailey. I beg for your forgiveness}). No she is not the best looking, but man does she make the story good. She helps the MC in so many ways. Just wait until the Pool scene on Day 3 everything gets so much better from there. Shauna is one of the hottest girls in the game so far (yes I went female route for her sorry not into the Transgender stuff, not quite to Bailey level but she is close). Don't worry you will get to enjoy her a lot as well in the future. Sorry if that spoils anything for you I tried to be vague here but it is hard when trying to sell you on Jamie. Man if we all could have a girl like her in real life what a great life it would be.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I will be honest I passed over this game several times since I was concerned with her look too. I am glad I finally picked it up since this is my favorite game by far. Jamie is the best character in the game now in my opinion (Sorry Bailey I love you the most but Jamie has you beat. Please don't hate me {Directed to the The Krypt Angel and the Cult of Bailey. I beg for your forgiveness}). No she is not the best looking, but man does she make the story good. She helps the MC in so many ways. Just wait until the Pool scene on Day 3 everything gets so much better from there. Shauna is one of the hottest girls in the game so far (yes I went female route for her sorry not into the Transgender stuff, not quite to Bailey level but she is close). Don't worry you will get to enjoy her a lot as well in the future. Sorry if that spoils anything for you I tried to be vague here but it is hard when trying to sell you on Jamie. Man if we all could have a girl like her in real life what a great life it would be.
heathen!.gif
have fun burning when the Baileyacolypse comes to pass you poor lost soul :giggle:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh great another one. Man I guess I upset the group here, might be time to go into hiding until the new release comes out. Just remember Jamie started it all and even encourage you to go after other girls (including making Bailey feel like part of the family) Without Jamie you wouldn't have such a nice Harem, without the MC feeling bad about it like he started to if he cheated on Jamie. I will stand by my comment and prepare to feel the wrath of the Cult of Bailey. Long Live the QUEEN, Jamie Queen of the HAREM.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Oh great another one. Man I guess I upset the group here, might be time to go into hiding until the new release comes out. Just remember Jamie started it all and even encourage you to go after other girls (including making Bailey feel like part of the family) Without Jamie you wouldn't have such a nice Harem, without the MC feeling bad about it like he started to if he cheated on Jamie. I will stand by my comment and prepare to feel the wrath of the Cult of Bailey. Long Live the CUCKQUEEN, Jamie CuckQueen of the HAREM.
FTFY :)

Also if I wanted to retaliate you'd not see it coming...The Twins are like fucking ninja's man you'd be dead before you even knew what was happening

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wow you even changed my quote I feel violated :ROFLMAO:. Poor Jamie she gets no love from the Cult of Bailey.

Reactions: LN1982

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Wow you even changed my quote I feel violated :ROFLMAO:. Poor Jamie she gets no love from the Cult of Bailey.
I think I might prefer Jaime to Bailey too. I don't dislike Bailey but I really don't get all the fuss about her ^^' I nothing her, pretty much.
I pretty much agree with you on why Jaime is such an awesome character and while I don't particularly like the ginormous, a bit creepy eyes, I do think she's absolutely smoking otherwise.

But neither of them are in my top 5 anyway :LOL:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
:unsure:Anyone, beside the obvious candidates, wonder how different story might be if Bailey was the perfect girlfriend and Jamie was the cheerleader ;):whistle: (Keep in mind that would mean Elizabeth would of been Bailey's sister)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
:unsure:Anyone, beside the obvious candidates, wonder how different story might be if Bailey was the perfect girlfriend and Jamie was the cheerleader ;):whistle: (Keep in mind that would mean Elizabeth would of been Bailey's sister)

Wow. Yeah that is interesting. I bet most people would have skipped her then.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes