KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
When is the new update dropping? I went to read through this thread to see...but with all the morass AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Holy shit Braindrop really deserves some good luck by now, glad to see he's doing somewhat better and has some good support.
As someone who's dealt with grief that absolutely crushed me out of nowhere 6 months later I really hope he takes time to take good care of himself and spend time with the people close to him. Slowing down the pace of updates in the future would not be a terrible idea.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Wow you even changed my quote I feel violated :ROFLMAO:. Poor Jamie she gets no love from the Cult of Bailey.
Wasn't even trying to throw shade really just speaking truth. All evidence shows she seems to get off on setting us up with other girls. She certainly gets off watching us with Shauna and she was prolly watching us bang Bailey too considering how fast she just magically appeared after we were done. That is the textbook definition of a cuckquean lol

But hey if you really wanna feel violated I could always let BB off her leash. It just wouldn't be the fun sexy kind more like the "OH MY GOD THAT'S NEVER GONNA FIT PLEASE STOP I BEG OF YOU" kind :)

BB: Don't worry Loco......I like you so I'd at least try to be gentle :sneaky:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Sorry for a second post on this but I found some typos and added some additional information for the little FAQ.

I felt the need of a post that can be copied when we get the same questions over and over and over here is needed. I put together the below information to help with this. Not that anyone who asks these questions over and over again will actually read it but here we go.

• BD is ok we haven't heard from him since July 5th,until he finally posted on his Patreon page on July 19th. See the update information for the link and the post.

• Update information: Please refer to this link for more details: For those of you who can't click the link(and wait a few seconds for the page to load) for whatever reason; There is no update as of now but according to the post it should be by the end of July. He updated his rig, decided to change the day 7 ending a little bit, and was still dealing with personal issues. Just be patient he is going through a hard time in his personal life. As an added bonus he did say the new rig would help with foursomes in the future hmmm.... let your imagination run wild with that while we wait for the next update.

• The following characters WILL NOT have a lewd scene with the MC since INCEST WILL NOT be in the game (Unless an evil modder steps in and fixes that for us???? {Yes, I think someone will at some point}): Azel (MC's Adoptive mother), Wendy (MC's Birth Mother), and Willow (MC's Sister). Please reference this article for more information on how we know: Can't take some time to actually click the link and read it (come on people there is some good stuff in there) well here is the comment from the man himself "All girls besides the MC’s relatives in WVM will be romanceable. Though due to patreon’s rules relationships between people like Natalie and Harper will have to stay individual."

• All WVM Staff appear to be off limits for now due to the high visibility of a sex scandal at the school between a teacher and a student. (What you didn't know that? Are you sure you even play this game as it says this a few times in the game. Oh, I see you skip all the text in the game and just watch the lewd stuff.) As far as we know this includes teachers, Coaches, and other staff members. As stated earlier by BD these characters should be romanceable in the future just not now (reference the above article if you don't believe me). I won't list them all but Harper and Veronica both fall into this list so be patient and stop asking. The old Nurse is not a WVM staff member so she is excluded if you are into that I know a scene is in the game.

• Yes, there is a discord channel for this game. No you can't be added unless you are a Patreon for BD. There is a rumor one is in development for those that can not afford to back BD. I have no information further on it other than that.

• There will be a week 1 update sometime after day 7 is finished. This will address the crazy size of the MC in the first few days, clean up the story for the female Shauna background, and only use one model for Emiko. I can't find the post that indicates this from BD but you will have to trust me on this one for now until I can find it.

As a side note don't feed the trolls or they come back and keep getting bigger and more annoying. Just run across the troll bridge and don't look back or comment.

Also don't forget to use the spoiler features when the new release drops and you want to talk about content in it. There are a lot of people that enjoy the game from various time zones and would like to experience it without spoilers.

Feel free to copy this post and re-use as needed or let me know if I should add any additional information.
I doubt an incest mod/patch will be forthcoming because those tend to rely on name/relationship tags for characters that already have scenes

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I doubt an incest mod/patch will be forthcoming because those tend to rely on name/relationship tags for characters that already have scenes
There are flags or w/e they're called that track the kissing of Azel.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Re Incest patches: usually they just include a function that changes names (landlady becomes mom, roommate becomes sister and so on). The sex scenes are already in the game, they just change the text and now you can read an incestual relationship that wasn't there in the original Patreon release. Now, in WVM we won't have those sexual scenes included in the original game because those women are already defined as mom, stepmom and sister. So the "evil modder" will have to render those scenes, write the script for them and then connect them with the game flow that's already scripted. It will take a lot of work that presumably will be done by BD himself on the back. So be patient and please stop asking for it. You'll have it, eventually

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I will be honest I passed over this game several times since I was concerned with her look too. I am glad I finally picked it up since this is my favorite game by far. Jamie is the best character in the game now in my opinion (Sorry Bailey I love you the most but Jamie has you beat. Please don't hate me {Directed to the The Krypt Angel and the Cult of Bailey. I beg for your forgiveness}). No she is not the best looking, but man does she make the story good. She helps the MC in so many ways. Just wait until the Pool scene on Day 3 everything gets so much better from there. Shauna is one of the hottest girls in the game so far (yes I went female route for her sorry not into the Transgender stuff, not quite to Bailey level but she is close). Don't worry you will get to enjoy her a lot as well in the future. Sorry if that spoils anything for you I tried to be vague here but it is hard when trying to sell you on Jamie. Man if we all could have a girl like her in real life what a great life it would be.
Funny, I also passed over this game for a while but because the whole basketball team theme - normally not really a fan of it. Man, did I do myself a disservice! this game is freaking awesome. So many hot chicks to collect....it`s like Pokemon. Okay it`s pretty far fetched but the storyline is every hot blooded guy`s dream.....free homes, supercar,adoring fans and your own harem! So far it`s a great feel good VN and that`s nice in these dark days. Jamie.....okay I`m still not a fan of her cartoonish looks and the whole Panda eyes thing, but yeah her personality is beautiful man. She`s grade A wifey material so far, although I`m still early in the game, I hope she stays that way. Shauna just blows it out the park with her killer looks and sweet nature, I got a weakness for her kind of look. I like Harp so far as well, pretty cute like her daughter. Bailey - not had much interaction with her yet as just starting 1st day at the new school, she`s cute though and comes across as intense and a freaky vibe. Damien`s girlfriend is pretty hot too, I felt bad for hitting on her but damn, she would look fine in my harem.

This VN is feckin pure class.

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
wyrmhewer I look forward to reading your reaction when you finish all the current content. :)

Yeeeah, I`m kinda feeling apprehensive cause this is all too good to be true right? It`s gotta hit the fan at some point....and having so many girls after the MC, well that`s gotta be a pressure cooker on the boil :eek:
I got my sedatives at the ready.

Edit: Just met Veronica and all I can say is OOF!

Last edited:
Reactions: KilljoyTRV
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes