Blazington1985

Jul 22, 2020
I'm a lurker. Felt the need to make an account just to thank Braindrop for making this game and being a good dev.

I saw there was no update in some time and decided to check if everything was okay. I'm too poor to be able to be a patreon or be in discord. I was mad given the size of his patreon I thought updates should be constant like they had been. I didnt know of the recent tragedies and I also did not know that he not been taking money.
It is cool that the same developer that was putting out weekly updates is the same developer to pause pledges when they need time off. It takes fucking balls to give up 30,000 possibly 45,000. I want to commend him for it.
The fact he bought a 10,000 pc after 2 months of no money shows he isn't fucking around with the money and is spending it on the game.
There many developers that would take the money and hide. He let everybody know.

I felt guilty for expecting the worst so here's an honest thanks to him.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
30,000 possibly 45,000.
It's only 11,000 but yes it's a mark of high integrity that he pauses the pledging until he feels that he can put in the consistent work for the pledges to return

Unlike a certain other developer who went silent for months and only posted one news update in may because the patron numbers dipped. *cough* isctor *cough*

Last edited:

Blazington1985

Jul 22, 2020
It's only 11,000 but yes it's a mark of high integrity that he pauses the pledging until he feels that he can put in the consistent work for the pledges to return

Unlike a certain other developer who went silent for months and only posted one news update in may because the patron numbers dipped.
What do you mean only 11,000? I thought the number shown was after patreon's cut? Unless yoiu mean taxes.
And wasn't it two months?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
He was well above 15k per month before this hiatus (don't know what's Patreon percentage of it). Many people has dropped their support which is something I can't understand considering he has paused the pledges

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
He was well above 15k per month before this hiatus (don't know what's Patreon percentage of it). Many people has dropped their support which is something I can't understand considering he has paused the pledges
Unless they've changed in the last year or so it ranges from 5-10% depending on the creator tier he is subscribed to excluding processing fees

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes