KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Hi friends,
ok write about favorite girl ... but when next update? or abandoned game?
We get a lot of these questions, so please just refer to this post for more on this and some other questions you might have. And if you have questions like these that have probably been asked by other people (for this game or others), it's always a good idea to use the search function to look for other posts that asked a similar question ;)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
pretty sure it's just wishful thinking on yer part buddy either that or we done fucked a screw loose and she's gone all Single White Female and jamie better be careful lol
How crazy would that be if BD goes that route. Wow thank you for that comment man would that be something to watch. I am sure the Queen would prevail if it goes that way but man you got me thinking now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You guys are too fast for me. You get that link up before I can respond. So glad I made that post now it has been used a lot since it was created.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Ok so I was doing another play through today and I got stuck on a scene that made me think of one of the spoilers BD posted on Patreon earlier this month. Just wondering if anyone else thinks this could be a possibility or is it me just being hopeful?

Just wondering if anyone else thinks Alexis may have dyed her hair to look more like Jamie and get a heart tattoo based on the below screen shot. I know it is a long shot but I had hoped Alexis would come back into the game as she is one of my favorites. Skin tone is similar not perfect the hair minus the color is kinda close, and the nose shape is close too. I am sure I am wrong and this is just going to be someone new, but a guy can dream right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That theory sounds a little far fetched but I do remember thinking it's not unreasonable to think Alexis could come to WVM. Granted its been awhile since I've played the early parts, and I'm biased cuz Alexis is best girl.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Here's the thing about Jamie people say she's the best girl because she's the she-pimp of the harem but AceofNiagra made a good point and I didn't really see that many people acknowledge at the time.

If any other girl in the cast (Ace cited Bailey but since the concept would work for any of the girls and in the interest of not reflecting any personal bias on my part I leave it ambiguous) had been given the role as the MC's girlfriend/harem enabler how many would still consider Jamie the best girl?

This is speaking from a mostlyvisual standpoint mind you in other words the character backstory would still be in place just model swapped and maybe the name but that's less important

edited: for clarity
No matter the role Jamie can have,she will be always best girl for me.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So maybe i'm an outlier here but Jamie hits all the dots for me. Personality, she's an adorable sweetheart, able to be cute as fuck while still able to aggressively go for what she wants and will put her partner first. Visually, I love those big brown eyes of hers, the richly dark hair, and her adorable little face, even the duck face is cute to me. Plus, dat amazing bubble butt of hers and the way she looks in her dark stockings/pantyhose... being able to take her first time while she wore those very high up thigh highs was perfection to me. Mhhmmmm, Gods... So yeah, Jamie is unabashedly my Best Girl. FemShauna is a very, very close runner up.

Last edited:

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
So maybe i'm an outlier here but Jamie hits all the dots for me. Personality, she's an adorable sweetheart, able to be cute as fuck while still able to be aggressively go for what she wants and will put her partner first. Visually, I love those big brown eyes of hers, the richly dark hair, and her adorable little face, even the duck face is cute to me. Plus, dat amazing bubble butt of hers and the way she looks in her dark stockings/pantyhose... being able to take her first time while she wore those very high up thigh highs was perfection to me. Mhhmmmm, Gods... So yeah, Jamie is unabashedly my Best Girl. FemShauna is a very, very close runner up.
You just nailed everything I love about Jaime

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
So maybe i'm an outlier here but Jamie hits all the dots for me. Personality, she's an adorable sweetheart, able to be cute as fuck while still able to be aggressively go for what she wants and will put her partner first. Visually, I love those big brown eyes of hers, the richly dark hair, and her adorable little face, even the duck face is cute to me. Plus, dat amazing bubble butt of hers and the way she looks in her dark stockings/pantyhose... being able to take her first time while she wore those very high up thigh highs was perfection to me. Mhhmmmm, Gods... So yeah, Jamie is unabashedly my Best Girl. FemShauna is a very, very close runner up.
Also, I think I have a growing fetish for freckles and she may be the main reason

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Sorry for a second post on this but I found some typos and added some additional information for the little FAQ.

I felt the need of a post that can be copied when we get the same questions over and over and over here is needed. I put together the below information to help with this. Not that anyone who asks these questions over and over again will actually read it but here we go.

• BD is ok we haven't heard from him since July 5th,until he finally posted on his Patreon page on July 19th. See the update information for the link and the post.

• Update information: Please refer to this link for more details: For those of you who can't click the link(and wait a few seconds for the page to load) for whatever reason; There is no update as of now but according to the post it should be by the end of July. He updated his rig, decided to change the day 7 ending a little bit, and was still dealing with personal issues. Just be patient he is going through a hard time in his personal life. As an added bonus he did say the new rig would help with foursomes in the future hmmm.... let your imagination run wild with that while we wait for the next update.

• The following characters WILL NOT have a lewd scene with the MC since INCEST WILL NOT be in the game (Unless an evil modder steps in and fixes that for us???? {Yes, I think someone will at some point}): Azel (MC's Adoptive mother), Wendy (MC's Birth Mother), and Willow (MC's Sister). Please reference this article for more information on how we know: Can't take some time to actually click the link and read it (come on people there is some good stuff in there) well here is the comment from the man himself "All girls besides the MC’s relatives in WVM will be romanceable. Though due to patreon’s rules relationships between people like Natalie and Harper will have to stay individual."

• All WVM Staff appear to be off limits for now due to the high visibility of a sex scandal at the school between a teacher and a student. (What you didn't know that? Are you sure you even play this game as it says this a few times in the game. Oh, I see you skip all the text in the game and just watch the lewd stuff.) As far as we know this includes teachers, Coaches, and other staff members. As stated earlier by BD these characters should be romanceable in the future just not now (reference the above article if you don't believe me). I won't list them all but Harper and Veronica both fall into this list so be patient and stop asking. The old Nurse is not a WVM staff member so she is excluded if you are into that I know a scene is in the game.

• Yes, there is a discord channel for this game. No you can't be added unless you are a Patreon for BD. There is a rumor one is in development for those that can not afford to back BD. I have no information further on it other than that.

• There will be a week 1 update sometime after day 7 is finished. This will address the crazy size of the MC in the first few days, clean up the story for the female Shauna background, and only use one model for Emiko. I can't find the post that indicates this from BD but you will have to trust me on this one for now until I can find it.

As a side note don't feed the trolls or they come back and keep getting bigger and more annoying. Just run across the troll bridge and don't look back or comment.

Also don't forget to use the spoiler features when the new release drops and you want to talk about content in it. There are a lot of people that enjoy the game from various time zones and would like to experience it without spoilers.

Feel free to copy this post and re-use as needed or let me know if I should add any additional information.

I hope BD takes a bit of time off after this update, poor guy needs a break. Didn't know those 3 were gonna be off limits, gutted about that but it is what it is. Dunno if BD will see this but look after yourself dude! You're doing great work and you deserve some downtime to get things sorted in your personal life. Much love dude!

N8 N8

Apr 10, 2018
This is what we are all looking for! Not every girl is the same. Defiantly fantasy because real girls don't share (again here for unreality). Story makes the characters mean something, not just strippers. Author even gives a tip towards others games which I know are high quality. Please keep this going. Not enough stars can be given!

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes