TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
This is what we are all looking for! Not every girl is the same. Defiantly fantasy because real girls don't share (again here for unreality). Story makes the characters mean something, not just strippers. Author even gives a tip towards others games which I know are high quality. Please keep this going. Not enough stars can be given!
There are polyamorous people, they do share, most people were just taught that you should be monogamous.

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
That's basically an impossible question to answer because it relies on an unknown hypothetical. If, for example, Bailey were the main girlfriend, would she still be like the Bailey we know? Well, no, since her character is reliant on her history with Rainn (which she wouldn't have if the MC and her had already been together pre-WVM) and her already being a cheerleader and all that.
And the same thing the other way around, Jamie wouldn't really be Jamie if she wasn't already the MC's girlfriend. Her character couldn't be to be the pimpqueen because, well, she wouldn't be in that situation yet. So she would have to be a different character altogether.

The only question you can ask is if we're talking strictly about the model, what she looks like, would Jamie be an attractive character that people (based solely on that metric) would like to pursue as a love interest even if she weren't already the established girlfriend? Well, I certainly think so, I think she's pretty hot.
Agree, 100% with this. Jamie's model gets put down a lot, and I really don't get it. I mean I get that we all have different preferences, as evidenced by the pages where we ranked girls, but the hate is baffling to me.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
There are polyamorous people, they do share, most people were just taught that you should be monogamous.
Indeed some even start young.... When I was a Freshmen in High school these 2 girls I knew who were the best of friends since elementary school had ended up falling for the same guy. Instead of one or the other backing off they decided to ask him out together and tell him he could have them both if he agreed. Dude became a legend after that lol.

They stayed together for all 4 years of HS not sure what happened after tho since I lost touch with them.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Indeed some even start young.... When I was a Freshmen in High school these 2 girls I knew who were the best of friends since elementary school had ended up falling for the same guy. Instead of one or the other backing off they decided to ask him out together and tell him he could have them both if he agreed. Dude became a legend after that lol.

They stayed together for all 4 years of HS not sure what happened after tho since I lost touch with them.
That is true friendship, they literally shared everything by the looks of it, and yeah he would be a legend at almost any age I imagine, lucky bastard.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Agree, 100% with this. Jamie's model gets put down a lot, and I really don't get it. I mean I get that we all have different preferences, as evidenced by the pages where we ranked girls, but the hate is baffling to me.
Sure I'm forever batshit for Bailey but I never understood people ragging on her myself. For all my poking fun at her I do find her cute cuz I'm a sucker for freckles :) My earlier post was a rehashing of someone else's idea and I was merely treating it as a litmus test because half the time when people proclaim her as best girl only ever seem to cite her being the harem queen as their main reason for it so I was curious how much of a factor it was.

Reactions: csmk14

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i would never put any of the women down in this game they are all hot as hell .... just want a few more than others is all .. but hell i'd take any of them anyday :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Sure I'm forever batshit for Bailey but I never understood people ragging on her myself. For all my poking fun at her I do find her cute cuz I'm a sucker for freckles :) My earlier post was a rehashing of someone else's idea and I was merely treating it as a litmus test because half the time when people proclaim her as best girl only ever seem to cite her being the harem queen as their main reason for it so I was curious how much of a factor it was.
yeah yeah we all know your batshit horny for Bailey ... perv :ROFLMAO:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Here's the thing about Jamie people say she's the best girl because she's the she-pimp of the harem but AceofNiagra made a good point and I didn't really see that many people acknowledge at the time.

If any other girl in the cast (Ace cited Bailey but since the concept would work for any of the girls and in the interest of not reflecting any personal bias on my part I leave it ambiguous) had been given the role as the MC's girlfriend/harem enabler how many would still consider Jamie the best girl?

This is speaking from a mostlyvisual standpoint mind you in other words the character backstory would still be in place just model swapped and maybe the name but that's less important

edited: for clarity
That's basically an impossible question to answer because it relies on an unknown hypothetical. If, for example, Bailey were the main girlfriend, would she still be like the Bailey we know? Well, no, since her character is reliant on her history with Rainn (which she wouldn't have if the MC and her had already been together pre-WVM) and her already being a cheerleader and all that.
And the same thing the other way around, Jamie wouldn't really be Jamie if she wasn't already the MC's girlfriend. Her character couldn't be to be the pimpqueen because, well, she wouldn't be in that situation yet. So she would have to be a different character altogether.

The only question you can ask is if we're talking strictly about the model, what she looks like, would Jamie be an attractive character that people (based solely on that metric) would like to pursue as a love interest even if she weren't already the established girlfriend? Well, I certainly think so, I think she's pretty hot.
Thank you all for understanding the point I was trying to make. And for the record I find Jamie does have a certain endearing sweetness quality about her.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thank you all for understanding the point I was trying to make. And for the record I find Jamie does have a certain endearing sweetness quality about her.
Only real reason I bothered bringing it up again is I noticed no one really bit at the question the first time. I figured it might have been because you used Bailey as the example so when I rehashed it I left the alternative girl an open question. Unfortunately I worded it poorly which is what led to Kryst replying the way he did after which I clarified what I meant.

Was nice to see the couple responses from people saying they liked her regardless tho

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Only real reason I bothered bringing it up again is I noticed no one really bit at the question the first time. I figured it might have been because you used Bailey as the example so when I rehashed it I left the alternative girl an open question. Unfortunately I worded it poorly which is what led to Kryst replying the way he did after which I clarified what I meant.

Was nice to see the couple responses from people saying they liked her regardless
I'm glad I didn't phrase it along the lines of "What if there was no Jamie and Elizabeth got together with MC" but that would of opened up an entire different can of worms.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
MC+Veronica+Vanessa
MC+Ruby+Moon
MC+Rachel+Tali
MC+Stacy+her grandmother
(but nobody is asking for that :LOL:)
Ruby & Moon, right forgot about that, that could have been fun. But even if that were possible, that would have been a looong way off storywise, I mean we first have to get to know them properly individually.
Veronica & Vanessa and Rachael & Tali are interesting because there the familial relationships are sort of dubious.
Rachael and Tali are probably out, I agree, since apparently Azel-MC doesn't work either.
But do we know that Veronica & Vanessa are actual sisters? I mean, Nathan is Veronica's nephew, but that could just mean that she's Nathan's father's sister. I wonder if that in-law relationship (especially if Vanessa and Nathan's dad weren't really married, do we know that?) counts as incest per Patreon rules. Maybe... But I'm still holding out hope

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
So I'm probably gonna take a second run at WVM before the end update of day 7, so what I wanna know is the Cis Shauna route appreciably different from the Trans Shauna route? Should I even bother picking Cis Shauna this time?

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes