Englen

Mar 17, 2019
So I'm probably gonna take a second run at WVM before the end update of day 7, so what I wanna know is the Cis Shauna route appreciably different from the Trans Shauna route? Should I even bother picking Cis Shauna this time?
you should wait until the week 1 final update before playing the female Shauna route, its getting reworked so its stands on its own instead of just being a dumbed down version of the trans story.

Reactions: armion82

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
So I'm probably gonna take a second run at WVM before the end update of day 7, so what I wanna know is the Cis Shauna route appreciably different from the Trans Shauna route? Should I even bother picking Cis Shauna this time?
Not very different at all. There are of course no references to her being trans which makes her shyness about her body sometimes seem a bit weird and unexplained. That's about it. If you're fine with trans Shauna, I don't recommend the cis route, it's more a substitute for people uncomfortable with engaging with a trans women than it is a meaningfully different experience.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
trans Shauna is the canon one I believe , meaning that cis Shauna is getting a rewrite.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Here's the thing about Jamie people say she's the best girl because she's the she-pimp of the harem but AceofNiagra made a good point and I didn't really see that many people acknowledge at the time.

If any other girl in the cast (Ace cited Bailey but since the concept would work for any of the girls and in the interest of not reflecting any personal bias on my part I leave it ambiguous) had been given the role as the MC's girlfriend/harem enabler how many would still consider Jamie the best girl?

This is speaking from a mostlyvisual standpoint mind you in other words the character backstory would still be in place just model swapped and maybe the name but that's less important

edited: for clarity
Jamie is best girl for me cause she's a sweetheart. I was 100% going a Jamie only route until the game made that not necessary. But I mean, yeah, if it was only a visual standpoint then most people wouldn't pick Jamie. There's like 30 women in the game and everyone likes different looks for women, so realistically 1 in 30 people would pick her for best girl.

But Jamie being Jamie is what makes her Jamie. And at least for me, she'd still probably be top 10 or maybe even 5 if it was just looks. Zoe, Bailey and Shauna would be ahead of her. Maybe Jasmine and Kimmy.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Mabel?? Did I miss something? How is she related to anyone? :LOL:
Sorry I should have posted a pic with that since it was only quickly mentioned. Thankfully someone else took care of that for me. To me I am pretty sure she is referencing Veronica since she does talk about her nervous she was to have the MC in class but now that's all she talks about. She also references Nathan as well.

screenshot0054.png screenshot0055.png

Reactions: lemonfreak

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Sorry I should have posted a pic with that since it was only quickly mentioned. Thankfully someone else took care of that for me. To me I am pretty sure she is referencing Veronica since she does talk about her nervous she was to have the MC in class but now that's all she talks about. She also references Nathan as well.

View attachment 742304 View attachment 742306
Yeah no, you're right, I just completely missed that apparently or forgot about it. But since we've seen so little of Mabel so far, I haven't really given her any thought either.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah no, you're right, I just completely missed that apparently or forgot about it. But since we've seen so little of Mabel so far, I haven't really given her any thought either.
Yeah I have been doing a few play through to refresh my memory. As was looking for some screen shots to attempt to make my on signature at some point.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Right and she's also staff so it'd be a long time before we can even get an MC and Mabel scene, nevermind a threeway.
While the three way is out it wouldn't surprise me if she was one of the first staff members the MC is with. She has a private room and Patient Doctor confidentiality privileges (maybe??). To be honest we need some redhead action hopefully Stacey soon (I still think there is something that may prevent this but I hope I am wrong. I find it really odd that she was not around for the Willow/Cedar/Cedey news, but that could start a whole other conversation.), but I would take that Mabel action as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope BD takes a bit of time off after this update, poor guy needs a break. Didn't know those 3 were gonna be off limits, gutted about that but it is what it is. Dunno if BD will see this but look after yourself dude! You're doing great work and you deserve some downtime to get things sorted in your personal life. Much love dude!
He's already taking time off.

He's gone completely off the grid to sort his shit out and deal with his problems.

Nobody knows when he'll be back.

As far as this update goes, assume it's on hold unless BD says otherwise and as BD is completely off the grid and talking to no one it's safe to bet it will be on hold for the foreseeable future.

Could be gone a week, could be gone a few months we don't know. He got hit with a lot of bad shit in a short space of time.

Sorry to single you out you were just the most recent of people telling him to take a break after he drops this update.

As far as i'm aware this update isn't dropping until he gets back and nobody knows when that might be.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
While the three way is out it wouldn't surprise me if she was one of the first staff members the MC is with. She has a private room and Patient Doctor confidentiality privileges (maybe??). To be honest we need some redhead action hopefully Stacey soon (I still think there is something that may prevent this but I hope I am wrong. I find it really odd that she was not around for the Willow/Cedar/Cedey news, but that could start a whole other conversation.), but I would take that Mabel action as well.
We could've gotten some action with a redhead(albeit fake one) if the principle didn't force Elizabeth to dye her hair.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
What, like she's alligned with Ryker and their first meeting was a setup?:oops:

Fuck, imagine he's a competent villain :eek:
I mean, the more competent he is the better the feeling of taking his sister or any other ladies who works with him will be. So his struggles will only make me stronger. :devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: lemonfreak

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
He's already taking time off.

He's gone completely off the grid to sort his shit out and deal with his problems.

Nobody knows when he'll be back.

As far as this update goes, assume it's on hold unless BD says otherwise and as BD is completely off the grid and talking to no one it's safe to bet it will be on hold for the foreseeable future.

Could be gone a week, could be gone a few months we don't know. He got hit with a lot of bad shit in a short space of time.

Sorry to single you out you were just the most recent of people telling him to take a break after he drops this update.

As far as i'm aware this update isn't dropping until he gets back and nobody knows when that might be.
he did some renders on his Patreon page before he took time off tho

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes