Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What, like she's alligned with Ryker and their first meeting was a setup?:oops:

Fuck, imagine he's a competent villain :eek:
No I don't think that at all. I think that there is something else, but I can't figure out what would make sense. I think that it is pretty clear most if not all the girls in the MC class are not aligned with Ryker at all (as for the basketball team that is a whole different story I think a few players {Kenji and one that has not made it clear yet, besides Daimen} are in Ryker's pocket). I know I posted this in the past but what if Willow is not really who she says she is and Stacey or her grandmother can prove that. I really hope that is not true at all but it was one of my first posted theory's when I started chatting about the game here. Someone may have corrected me on that but I couldn't quickly find that. I really hope Stacey is not related to the MC in any way at all. I would be fine if they were childhood friends before his parents split up or maybe and it is a long shot but Maybe Stacey's grandma works with the MC real mother and she has pictures of him and that's why the conversation was odd when they did the video chat. I don't know I am sure I am pulling at straws here but I am having fun trying to figure out what is going on before BD puts it in the game.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
MC+Veronica+Vanessa
MC+Ruby+Moon
MC+Rachel+Tali
MC+Stacy+her grandmother
(but nobody is asking for that :LOL:)
Rachel and Tali might not be a lost cause, you could probably "landlady" that one

Also, nat and harper man (here's hoping for evilmodder)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
you should wait until the week 1 final update before playing the female Shauna route, its getting reworked so its stands on its own instead of just being a dumbed down version of the trans story.
I am doing exactly that.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
First attempt at an animated signature what do you guys think? I am not an artist by any means and this was the first time learning the software to do this it took me a lot longer then I think it should have. It is not perfect but wanted to share with you guys. Not sure if the file size is too large so I might need more changes.

View attachment 743337

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well okay, thanks, apparently I didn't pay as close attention at the end there xD I guess it makes sense, they all have these green eyes (except for Veronica's heterochromatic one)
Actually looking closer at the screenies of Vanessa she appears to have the heterochromia trait too her left eye is bright green and her right eye blueish gray, so that does lend some credence to them being legit sisters.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
First attempt at an animated signature what do you guys think? I am not an artist by any means and this was the first time learning the software to do this it took me a lot longer then I think it should have. It is not perfect but wanted to share with you guys. Not sure if the file size is too large so I might need more changes.

View attachment 743337
Looks good tho if I'm being nitpicky Bailey and Rainn should appear along side each other ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I knew you would say that Bailey and Stacey are my favorite models so that is why they are together. I am going to attempt a few others over the weekend.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Stupid question but whats the major difference between Female and Trans Shauna? Does it just make her a futa or what? The model looked exactly the same when i tried but i didnt go very far.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Stupid question but whats the major difference between Female and Trans Shauna? Does it just make her a futa or what? The model looked exactly the same when i tried but i didnt go very far.
It's makes her a trans/female(I think that's pretty obvious), the dev works on rewrite for fem Shauna as trans has the canon story.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes