The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Wow been quite here today. Everyone ok?
Well I had a comment ready to go about Bailey being Yin and Rainn being her Yang so to not have them together in your banner is risking throwing the the karmic balance of the universe into chaos. However by the time I had typed it up last night you had already pulled said banner so I didn't bother sending it. I apparently forgot to wipe it from my draft back up tho :LOL:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I had a comment ready to go about Bailey being Yin and Rainn being her Yang so to not have them together in your banner is risking throwing the the karmic balance of the universe into chaos.
doesn't that apply to your own signature though?

oh who am I kidding we all know you embrace the chaos

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well I had a comment ready to go about Bailey being Yin and Rainn being her Yang so to not have them together in your banner is risking throwing the the karmic balance of the universe into chaos. However by the time I had typed it up last night you had already pulled said banner so I didn't bother sending it. I apparently forgot to wipe it from my draft back up tho :LOL:
I tired to reduce the file size by adjusting some things with the animation and it did not look good. I accidentally deleted the original when I tried to edit it with the update. I am going to make another attempt this weekend at something a little smaller.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I tired to reduce the file size by adjusting some things with the animation and it did not look good. I accidentally deleted the original when I tried to edit it with the update. I am going to make another attempt this weekend at something a little smaller.
Did you lose the original completely? If you need a copy that's a problem I can help with since I downloaded it for posterity last night before you yanked it :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks, I think it took me almost 4 hours to figure out how to make that. Not to mention the time I spent doing another play through to find some screen shots for all the girls I wanted (which was just an added bonus to refresh myself on parts of the story before the new update). I had to watch a bunch of old videos to figure out how to use the software. Now that I have the basics figured out I can attempt some different things.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
tenor.gif

Friday seems to be a quiet day for this thread. Need more new people to give their first impression of the games.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
If you guys have nothing else to do, I just posted a rather long opinion/essay on the core reason that I find it really hard to find games that I actually enjoy on this site. Here. So, you know. Check it out and comment. Or not ^^

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I spent most of my evening watching reaction vids on Youtube and got stuck on some 30-something MILF/opera singer doing "Lose Yourself" by Eminem, so my evening has been nice, thanks for asking.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes