Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Yeah that is one of the weaker parts of the story. I think it comes about from changing the client into a full blown future harem member with a big backstory. Rather than just a middle eastern rich girl interested in having a baby.

We've not seen her nude yet, so I would hold off on judging her sexiness yet :)
I actually feel more like a big brother to Stacy....her lost puppy aura just brings out more a protective feeling than lust :)

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
You can protectively lust after someone... Not mutually exclusive emotions.

My tired brain actually had to read that 3 times to compute it. How about if I say the freckles ain`t my bag? and no discrimination to freckly people on here. You are all beautiful.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
My tired brain actually had to read that 3 times to compute it. How about if I say the freckles ain`t my bag? and no discrimination to freckly people on here. You are all beautiful.
That's fair, we all have our things that we find appealing... I'm not that into blondes which is why Bailey isn't my main crush.

Reactions: Lord Soth

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey peeps.
Just finished WVM`s current content after binging since the other day. Holy shit I loved it. Yeah there was some minor niggles which I`ll mention as i give my impression on the game but overall, solid fuckin gold content.
Anyways, my thoughts on my experience - might ruffle some feathers here but hey, to each their own view and all that.
Glad you liked the game. While I don't agree with your opinion on some of the girls that is fine we all have our own kinks. As a side note all the girls Rachel brings in are created by his patreon's so just be aware of that don't get hung up on their story's too much. I would hope that story-line you referenced is just a minor thing in the short term and will fade over time with her just being a normal part to the group and not to be thought of who she really is or have people come looking for her. Hopefully you took a chance on Rachel (I know the giant boobs are not for everyone, but you get some interesting options if you go that route) to see some of the other girls in the game all her clients. While they may not all be your thing I would think maybe at least one could be.

Anyways welcome to the WVM team and hopefully you continue to enjoy the game with the rest of us.

Reactions: Lord Soth

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Glad you liked the game. While I don't agree with your opinion on some of the girls that is fine we all have our own kinks. As a side note all the girls Rachel brings in are created by his patreon's so just be aware of that don't get hung up on their story's too much. I would hope that story-line you referenced is just a minor thing in the short term and will fade over time with her just being a normal part to the group and not to be thought of who she really is or have people come looking for her. Hopefully you took a chance on Rachel (I know the giant boobs are not for everyone, but you get some interesting options if you go that route) to see some of the other girls in the game all her clients. While they may not all be your thing I would think maybe at least one could be.

Anyways welcome to the WVM team and hopefully you continue to enjoy the game with the rest of us.
Thanks. Yeah we all have our preferences, no pitchforks and torches yet from Jamie fans, maybe my running shoes were unnecessary...? WVM truly is special, I may have to play through again while waiting for next update.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks. Yeah we all have our preferences, no pitchforks and torches yet from Jamie fans, maybe my running shoes were unnecessary...? WVM truly is special, I may have to play through again while waiting for next update.
I am a big Jamie fan and I let it slide so no worries. You just have to be careful if you say anything bad about Bailey, because that cult comes at you hard and half the time you are blind sided by it. The Jamie fans may say something once and leave it at that, the Cult of Bailey will never let you feel safe if anything bad is said about her.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and Ruffuss

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

I know Ethan supposedly has the option to say no to the client. Is that true of Tali? What happens if the player has turned down the "make women preggers" action? Can you completed decline that? It's been a bit, may need to replay the game.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I know Ethan supposedly has the option to say no to the client. Is that true of Tali? What happens if the player has turned down the "make women preggers" action? Can you completed decline that? It's been a bit, may need to replay the game.
I've said no to making random women pregnant(I have enough dislike for pregnancy in general), and I've still met Tali and she become attached to mc. She is too integral to to plot to completely avoid I think.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I know you can decline any of them. I did a play through where I declined the second couple and there was no issue. I thought Tali was cute so I didn't say no to her (sorry I like those A and B cup girls that's my kink), and really at this point I probably won't turn down much anymore (In my current play through I only turned down Jasmine {can't do it to Damien even if he spied on me and treats her bad}, Tia {bad vibe from shower and Willow/Cedey meeting with Azel, may change mind in future}, and Katie {Too close to Charles and Ryker gonna pass, I might change my mind in the future on her though}. Not sure what would happen if you do say no to Tali though, I almost want to do another play through to find out though, but I probably won't.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
I sent off my test @4pm today having developed a random fever yesterday with no other symptoms.

Just started out of the blue, I feel relatively fine but I look like i've been sitting in a shower after a couple of hours.
If it makes you feel any better I had it a few months ago and all I had was a bad cough and then it just went away and I feel fine ever since.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I did update the mini FAQ to add information about how Rachael's Client's are made since that seems to still be a hot topic for people both good and bad.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I did update the mini FAQ to add information about how Rachael's Client's are made since that seems to still be a hot topic for people both good and bad.
just a little correction to what you wrote in the FAQ, so far only Tali has been created by patreons, all other clients prior to her were made by BD. We were in the process of voting on the next before shit went down, also we dont get to choose their storylines, we get to choose their physical attributes and a very tiny bit of backstory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
ust a little correction to what you wrote in the FAQ, so far only Tali has been created by patreons, all other clients prior to her were made by BD. We were in the process of voting on the next before shit went down, also we dont get to choose their storylines, we get to choose their physical attributes and a very tiny bit of backstory.
Thanks I will fix that.

Reactions: Englen

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I hate to be that guy and open up this can of worms again so I will advise BD not to click on the ispoilers but the patreon poll specified age, race and background with the result being that the third client should be a middle-eastern princess in her mid-thirties looking to come to America in search of a new life. Somehow, BD managed to turn that into a manic pixie dream girl with severe arrested development who had been in hiding for 20 years and thought of Rachel as her mother. That may be consistent with the poll but is certainly not in the spirit of it which is why, at the time, Tali recieved a lot of negative feedback.

The real kicker is that she isn't a client in the same way as Anna and the other two whose names I always forget, she's Rachel's 'daughter' who is effectively being pimped out. I may be a sex positive member of the LGBT community but I have a real problem with the denial of consent and, by setting up her 'daughter' to be impregnated by our MC, BD has crossed a line that I find unforgiveable and I truly hope he fixes it.
While I agree on the first paragraph, she is not what we voted for, the second I'm not so sure about, I don't think Rachael is forcing her to do anything. While I question if she really understands the responsibility it is to be a mother she was the one who wanted a kid. Rachael introducing her sheltered (OK, really really crazy sheltered) daughter to a guy she trusts because she thinks they will hit it off is hardly the worst going on there.

genericusername1

Feb 23, 2018
I've never posted on here but, I gotta say I love this group that plays this great game. BD has gone through so much shit and all y'all are always positive and supportive of him. I am a huge fan of this game, but I am also a big fan of this community. You all do your best to deal with the trolls and such, and I enjoy the hell outta reading about everyone's favorite girls or plot lines. Not really adding to the convo myself, just felt the urge to tell y'all you are a great community, and even if I spend most of my time just stalking the forum. Y'all make that a fun experience, so thank you.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
If you turn down Tali as a client you still meet her the same way the only difference is Rachael only says she wants Ethan to be Tali's friend and there's no talk of getting her pregnant at all.

Reactions: ImperialD

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Bailey: Feckin love this girl! sexy af....she might have a small frame but a perky, athletic body with lots of sassy attitude mingled with vulnerability and a real caring nature. my 2nd choice after Shauna.
Sorry girls he might not have rated her first but the new guy heaped sufficient praise upon your mother and has passed the test.

BB: Son of a.... :mad: *angrily chucks the ball gag and spiked paddle back in the Playroom*

SB: *sniffles and kicks at the floor disappointed* Dammit Daddy you know this means you gotta make it up to us later right?

Wouldn't have it any other way Kitten

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I've never posted on here but, I gotta say I love this group that plays this great game. BD has gone through so much shit and all y'all are always positive and supportive of him. I am a huge fan of this game, but I am also a big fan of this community. You all do your best to deal with the trolls and such, and I enjoy the hell outta reading about everyone's favorite girls or plot lines. Not really adding to the convo myself, just felt the urge to tell y'all you are a great community, and even if I spend most of my time just stalking the forum. Y'all make that a fun experience, so thank you.
Jump in anytime we don't bite (well maybe the Cult of Bailey does). It's is always nice to hear what others think too.

Reactions: genericusername1
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes