ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I've never posted on here but, I gotta say I love this group that plays this great game. BD has gone through so much shit and all y'all are always positive and supportive of him. I am a huge fan of this game, but I am also a big fan of this community. You all do your best to deal with the trolls and such, and I enjoy the hell outta reading about everyone's favorite girls or plot lines. Not really adding to the convo myself, just felt the urge to tell y'all you are a great community, and even if I spend most of my time just stalking the forum. Y'all make that a fun experience, so thank you.
we will always welcome anyone that loves this game as well as others ... that was very kind of of you , saying those things about BD ,, he's an awesome Dev we all like alot .. :)

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The real kicker is that she isn't a client in the same way as Anna and the other two whose names I always forget, she's Rachel's 'daughter' who is effectively being pimped out. I may be a sex positive member of the LGBT community but I have a real problem with the denial of consent and, by setting up her 'daughter' to be impregnated by our MC, BD has crossed a line that I find unforgiveable and I truly hope he fixes it.
I have a feeling that is not the intention for Tali. I think Rachael wants Ethan and Tali to form a relationship not just a get her pregnant kind of thing. I think the story for them will be a good one in the long run, but I totally understand from your perspective. I think it will be a long drawn out story and there won't be any sex for a while between them. I have a feeling there will have been other conversation flashbacks in future releases indicating the Tali wants to be a mother. Rachael did hint at that during one of the conversations with Ethan. I think BD will take it slow with her, at least I hope he does.

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Is Charles as bad as he seems? I tried search but 26 pages and 90% of the first page was barely relative.

Barely meets the teacher and calling Veronica ... Vic? o_O

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Is Charles as bad as he seems? I tried search but 26 pages and 90% of the first page was barely relative.
Depends on what you mean by bad...Charles is a douche and an idiot which makes him mostly harmless as a consequence at least so far anyway. It's his nephew Ryker that's the real problem

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am not completely sold on Charles yet. He seems like a horny old idiot who is trying to seem cool to the top recruit. Is that who he is or is there something else there. I feel like he has to know that Ryker is up to something is he playing along or playing dumb, or just dumb in general. I want to think he is the horny old idiot trying to seem cool, but I just wonder if there is something else there that we haven't seen yet. Is he good bad or just a plan idiot trying to be cool for the MC. I think only time will tell, and maybe just maybe we see a little more with the new update when it drops.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Im confused, im on day 2? 3? whenever you meet Rachael at her office and shes talkin about Keyna and a contract or something, no fucking idea who that is? Was she suppose to be the 2nd one? I turned that down but they are talking like i effed up somehow?

Jerecapra

Mar 24, 2020
Im confused, im on day 2? 3? whenever you meet Rachael at her office and shes talkin about Keyna and a contract or something, no fucking idea who that is? Was she suppose to be the 2nd one? I turned that down but they are talking like i effed up somehow?
Do you mean Keyana? Yeah, she's the second. If in the future you are not sure who a character is you can check the character sheet here. Although, now that I checked it out, there's no info on the characters other than name, image and measurements.
Edit: as to whether you effed up or not, here's the walkthrough:

Reactions: KrystofDayne

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am not completely sold on Charles yet. He seems like a horny old idiot who is trying to seem cool to the top recruit. Is that who he is or is there something else there. I feel like he has to know that Ryker is up to something is he playing along or playing dumb, or just dumb in general. I want to think he is the horny old idiot trying to seem cool, but I just wonder if there is something else there that we haven't seen yet. Is he good bad or just a plan idiot trying to be cool for the MC. I think only time will tell, and maybe just maybe we see a little more with the new update when it drops.
Ryker intimated that Charles is not in on whatever he's up to. Said that he was manipulating him and the thing with Stacy was 'to test if he would side with you or me'. And he seemed to side with MC, didn't make any kind of fuss when he wouldn't let Ryker talk to her alone, just seemed a bit confused.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok so I was doing another play through today and I got stuck on a scene that made me think of one of the spoilers BD posted on Patreon earlier this month. Just wondering if anyone else thinks this could be a possibility or is it me just being hopeful?

Just wondering if anyone else thinks Alexis may have dyed her hair to look more like Jamie and get a heart tattoo based on the below screen shot. I know it is a long shot but I had hoped Alexis would come back into the game as she is one of my favorites. Skin tone is similar not perfect the hair minus the color is kinda close, and the nose shape is close too. I am sure I am wrong and this is just going to be someone new, but a guy can dream right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That would be awesome in my book

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I`m feeling that I might have really screwed up on my 1st playthrough and made some bad choices.
It could be my mind just making an excuse to play it all again though :D

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I`m feeling that I might have really screwed up on my 1st playthrough and made some bad choices.
It could be my mind just making an excuse to play it all again though :D

:ROFLMAO: the things you regret im enjoying and looking forward too. The only i agree with you is Katy. I'm looking forward to the sex tape most besides some princess time and bailey and Rayne. Can't wait

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Do you mean Keyana? Yeah, she's the second. If in the future you are not sure who a character is you can check the character sheet here. Although, now that I checked it out, there's no info on the characters other than name, image and measurements.
Edit: as to whether you effed up or not, here's the walkthrough:
Well i mean Rachael asked if i wanted her, i said no, then the next day i got a random pop up when he had time about meeting her after i already said no, i said no again. Now its acting like i did something with her? I never even went to meet her so im confused. Now jamie met with them or something? i dunno if this is a bug or what. ... went a tiny bit more and im suppose to meet Keyana in the office now? What in the world is going on, i turned it down.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well i mean Rachael asked if i wanted her, i said no, then the next day i got a random pop up when he had time about meeting her after i already said no, i said no again. Now its acting like i did something with her? I never even went to meet her so im confused. Now jamie met with them or something? i dunno if this is a bug or what.
Yeah my first play through i did the same. If you reject (her,them) the vn still acts like you bred her. Because of a minor plot detail with baby planting

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
:ROFLMAO: the things you regret im enjoying and looking forward too. The only i agree with you is Katy. I'm looking forward to the sex tape most besides some princess time and bailey and Rayne. Can't wait
Yeah that tape is gonna be...interesting....imagine Azel`s response...or Harper....oh my. Will Moon cover it on her show :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah that tape is gonna be...interesting....imagine Azel`s response...or Harper....oh my. Will Moon cover it on her show :LOL:
Omg i was just thinking mainly what it would be named! Moon reporting on it would be gold!!! And yeah harp may have some words lmao great now I'm more excited

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Soth

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Also confused about Azel, i thought she was a No Bone choice? But all these prompts are saying otherwise ...
Azel is not possible to hook up with (unless its put in the vn after by a third party) but yeah I hear there is a kiss counter for some reason.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes