moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Well i mean Rachael asked if i wanted her, i said no, then the next day i got a random pop up when he had time about meeting her after i already said no, i said no again. Now its acting like i did something with her? I never even went to meet her so im confused. Now jamie met with them or something? i dunno if this is a bug or what. ... went a tiny bit more and im suppose to meet Keyana in the office now? What in the world is going on, i turned it down.
I think BD messed up the game's variables so he had to ask again whether you want to meet Keyana or not

Reactions: Krynh

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Well it mentioned meeting Keyna but that never happened either heh

Also, is Trans Shauna gonna stay this annoyingly insecure? I think im on day 3 or 4 and its getting annoying fast, makes me want to restart with her as female ...

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020

Also, is Trans Shauna gonna stay this annoyingly insecure? I think im on day 3 or 4 and its getting annoying fast, makes me want to restart with her as female ...
There's some bugs with Keyna in the older versions. And it seems the check asking if you chose her has stayed

Switching to FShauna won't change anything. She currently has exactly the same story as t-shauna until the week 1 rewrite. Shauna is insecure about her body and so doesn't like anything to do with her penis.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
I've never posted on here but, I gotta say I love this group that plays this great game. BD has gone through so much shit and all y'all are always positive and supportive of him. I am a huge fan of this game, but I am also a big fan of this community. You all do your best to deal with the trolls and such, and I enjoy the hell outta reading about everyone's favorite girls or plot lines. Not really adding to the convo myself, just felt the urge to tell y'all you are a great community, and even if I spend most of my time just stalking the forum. Y'all make that a fun experience, so thank you.
You should post more, you add to the vibe :D

Reactions: genericusername1

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017

You are atm days into the game, not years :D Insecurity changes slowly. But yeah I do think that is changing over time, as it seems the intend of both Jamie and player is to get her comfortable with her self and the relationship.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Thanks. Yeah we all have our preferences, no pitchforks and torches yet from Jamie fans, maybe my running shoes were unnecessary...? WVM truly is special, I may have to play through again while waiting for next update.
Hey. I absolutely love Jamie, but as long as you aren't one of those guys demanding things you don't like are removed, you are more than welcome to your opinions. That's one of the wonderful things about WVM. Everyone can find a girl they like, or two, or three or all of them (like me).

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Hey. I absolutely love Jamie, but as long as you aren't one of those guys demanding things you don't like are removed, you are more than welcome to your opinions. That's one of the wonderful things about WVM. Everyone can find a girl they like, or two, or three or all of them (like me).
God no, I don`t enforce my preferences on others. Would be a pretty boring world if we all had the same opinions ;) I`m not selfish enough to demand the poor dev change any of his hard work. WVM is AAA grade masterpiece as is and hey I can live with Jamie as a main GF. Especially as I have Bailey now :devilish:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Did anyone else feel bad about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I keep remembering her sad little face and feel like a pos now :eek:
I don`t like to share but I am reconsidering it in another playthrough.
Damn you dev for guilt tripping me :LOL:

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Just share :D it's not like your harem wouldn't be big enough without having Bailey full-time to yourself.

But more importantly, I think the implication of sharing here might be a possible threesome with the both of them in the future, so who could deprive themselves of that? :BootyTime:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I gave her my ok. I don't mind sharing with a woman. But I do hope to really share her with her as well.

Reactions: Lord Soth

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I`m feeling that I might have really screwed up on my 1st playthrough and made some bad choices.
It could be my mind just making an excuse to play it all again though :D

Point 1: I too find her sort of hideous so I shot her down when she ambushed us first time but gave in later cuz you know the of the good ol addage "hell hath no fury like a women scorned" and she is now in a position of minor power that could fuck up our life. So like you I'll take one for the team (literally) and just close my eyes and dream of Bailey when it happens :D

Point 2: Saying no to Rachael and her job offer on day 1 doesn't completely turn it off it just bypasses the first 3 clients and gets offered again on day....5 I think? If you stand yer ground and say no again then they let it go I assume forever

Point 3: I said no to the tape too....I mean given the type of game BD is making I doubt it will cause any major drama BUT it still could cause headaches. So in the end I my thought process was "Bitch I'm not gonna fuck up my promising future career just cuz YOU think you can save your dying one with a sex tape"

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I gave her my ok. I don't mind sharing with a woman. But I do hope to really share her with her as well.
Just share :D it's not like your harem wouldn't be big enough without having Bailey full-time to yourself.

But more importantly, I think the implication of sharing here might be a possible threesome with the both of them in the future, so who could deprive themselves of that? :BootyTime:
I'm not into sharing even with a girl (I did it once in my personal life and it ended very badly which soured my taste for it) so I said no at first. However after having an in depth discussion on the topic with BD I changed my mind

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not into sharing even with a girl (I did it once in my personal life and it ended very badly which soured my taste for it) so I said no at first. However after having an in depth discussion on the topic with BD I changed my mind
I get that. Everyone is different. I've only had good experiences that said i would never bring in another dick. Hypocrite yes but an honest and upfront one. Besides it seems saying yes is the only way to get a lil Rayne in my days :love:

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes