The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I tested positive for Covid earlier today so I'm doing fucking great :(
Hopefully it only turns out to be a mild case.... My sisters sister-in-law was diagnosed about a month or 2 back and we all flipped the fuck out but she recovered within a few weeks.

I haven't left the house much in the last few months since shit hit the fan but when I do I always wear a mask (have a snazzy designer one based on ) and gloves. I was born with a malformed lung and my mother also has stage 3 emphysema so not only would it prolly kill me it would definitely kill her if I brought it home.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Well ... In my case, I'm playing Persona 5 R for those who know, you know how much life this game steals.

No update at the moment when many know the reason ... not much to talk about until the next update

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I've got all these to play (and another pt of wvm)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
plus I also want to play Halo. Instead I'm listening to and reading "The Last God" (a comic)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh I see Mirror Mine in there, A family Venture, the awakening, and The Intoxicating Flavor. I really enjoy all of those WVM is my favorite but those other I mentioned are good too. I might have to check out a few of those listed in there that I have not seen anyone else talk about before.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Here's hoping you get better lemon, as for me I just got a wisdom tooth pulled out, that was fun (not); on the other hand I just started playing my new family, thanks to someone a few pages back on this thread recommending it

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I might have to check out a few of those listed in there that I have not seen anyone else talk about before.
Most of them in there I haven't really played yet. Another one that didn't show up (because it wasn't extracted) is The DeLuca Family.

as for me I just got a wisdom tooth pulled out, that was fun (not);
Before lockdown happened I needed to have all of mine removed (4 I think?) but hadn't booked anything for that, so got that to look forward to.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
There are only a handful of games I have written reviews on for this site (I only write them for games I really enjoy that have a lot of content). WVM, My New family, and The DeLuca family were all great games all worthy of a 4 star or better reviews. Sure I can't get enough WVM, but there are other great games that deserve attention and good ratings too.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I tested positive for Covid earlier today so I'm doing fucking great :(
I sent off my test @4pm today having developed a random fever yesterday with no other symptoms.

Just started out of the blue, I feel relatively fine but I look like i've been sitting in a shower after a couple of hours.

Reactions: lemonfreak

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
I had to leave the house for the first time in months last week for my grandpa's funeral (lots of hugs and handshakes), so now every time I feel the slightest bit different I feel a tinge of hypochondria.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
plus I also want to play Halo. Instead I'm listening to and reading "The Last God" (a comic)
of the ones I'm seeing that I actually play I've polished off most of them already (I just finished catching up on My pleasure last night and Leap of Faith this morning) currently catching up on my Ataegina evil path run as I write this will be following suit my good path run after that. I'm listening to my "On Repeat" list on Spotify current song being Control by High Rule (better known to many f95zoner's as Jenny's Theme from Love of Magic)

ChimeraIrl

Nov 25, 2017
Before lockdown happened I needed to have all of mine removed (4 I think?) but hadn't booked anything for that, so got that to look forward to.
I had an operation to have all 4 of mine removed about 16yrs ago. I went in at 7am and was out and on my way home by about 4pm on the same day with no significant pain or discomfort so don't worry about it mate.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I had mine out fairly late. You'll be out of action for a couple of days, but there won't be any pain involved.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Most of them in there I haven't really played yet. Another one that didn't show up (because it wasn't extracted) is The DeLuca Family.

I had mine removed during my time in service and I had about week or two of RNR just for that. All I can advice you is to drink milk and eat fruits for some time preferably bananas and other easy to bite and swallow food. Also make sure to keep food and other things from this spots or it be difficult for them to heal. :unsure: (y)

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Hey peeps.
Just finished WVM`s current content after binging since the other day. Holy shit I loved it. Yeah there was some minor niggles which I`ll mention as i give my impression on the game but overall, solid gold content.
Anyways, my thoughts on my experience - might ruffle some feathers here but hey, to each their own view and all that.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Only gripe was the Princess sub plot. It felt weird and a bit out there. I get it was to inject more plotline but feel BD could have found a better plot twist. Felt it didn`t gel well with the story.
Yeah that is one of the weaker parts of the story. I think it comes about from changing the client into a full blown future harem member with a big backstory. Rather than just a middle eastern rich girl interested in having a baby.
Stacy: cute like a lost puppy....but sexy? nope sorry.
We've not seen her nude yet, so I would hold off on judging her sexiness yet :)

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
We've not seen her nude yet, so I would hold off on judging her sexiness yet :)
Any girl we haven't had sexytime with yet is effectively running this race with her feet tied together, so I'm not making any judgements with them.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes