The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Right?
And it's a good thing too because Shauna really gives Jamie a run for her title of Best Girl.
Here's the thing about Jamie people say she's the best girl because she's the she-pimp of the harem but AceofNiagra made a good point and I didn't really see that many people acknowledge at the time.

If any other girl in the cast (Ace cited Bailey but since the concept would work for any of the girls and in the interest of not reflecting any personal bias on my part I leave it ambiguous) had been given the role as the MC's girlfriend/harem enabler how many would still consider Jamie the best girl?

This is speaking from a mostlyvisual standpoint mind you in other words the character backstory would still be in place just model swapped and maybe the name but that's less important

edited: for clarity

Last edited:

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Here's the thing about Jamie people say she's the best girl because she's the she-pimp of the harem but AceofNiagra made a good point and I didn't really see that many people acknowledge at the time.

If any other girl in the cast (Ace cited Bailey but since the concept would work for any of the girls and in the interest of not reflecting any personal bias on my part I leave it ambiguous) had been given the role as the MC's girlfriend/harem enabler how many would still consider Jamie the best girl?
That's basically an impossible question to answer because it relies on an unknown hypothetical. If, for example, Bailey were the main girlfriend, would she still be like the Bailey we know? Well, no, since her character is reliant on her history with Rainn (which she wouldn't have if the MC and her had already been together pre-WVM) and her already being a cheerleader and all that.
And the same thing the other way around, Jamie wouldn't really be Jamie if she wasn't already the MC's girlfriend. Her character couldn't be to be the pimpqueen because, well, she wouldn't be in that situation yet. So she would have to be a different character altogether.

The only question you can ask is if we're talking strictly about the model, what she looks like, would Jamie be an attractive character that people (based solely on that metric) would like to pursue as a love interest even if she weren't already the established girlfriend? Well, I certainly think so, I think she's pretty hot.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's basically an impossible question to answer because it relies on an unknown hypothetical. If, for example, Bailey were the main girlfriend, would she still be like the Bailey we know? Well, no, since her character is reliant on her history with Rainn (which she wouldn't have if the MC and her had already been together pre-WVM) and her already being a cheerleader and all that.
And the same thing the other way around, Jamie wouldn't really be Jamie if she wasn't already the MC's girlfriend. Her character couldn't be to be the pimpqueen because, well, she wouldn't be in that situation yet. So she would have to be a different character altogether.

The only question you can ask is if we're talking strictly about the model, what she looks like, would Jamie be an attractive character that people (based solely on that metric) would like to pursue as a love interest even if she weren't already the established girlfriend? Well, I certainly think so, I think she's pretty hot.
that's more or less what I meant to say poorly worded on my part

Reactions: KrystofDayne

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so I was doing another play through today and I got stuck on a scene that made me think of one of the spoilers BD posted on Patreon earlier this month. Just wondering if anyone else thinks this could be a possibility or is it me just being hopeful?

Just wondering if anyone else thinks Alexis may have dyed her hair to look more like Jamie and get a heart tattoo based on the below screen shot. I know it is a long shot but I had hoped Alexis would come back into the game as she is one of my favorites. Skin tone is similar not perfect the hair minus the color is kinda close, and the nose shape is close too. I am sure I am wrong and this is just going to be someone new, but a guy can dream right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020

Well said.

Think of it as a casting choice by the director, and the actress cast made the role uniquely her own. Would Emily Blunt have made a good Black Widow? Probably, and it's fun to speculate. Am I content with Scarlett Johansson? Even though she wasn't my first choice, yes and then some.

Would ScarJo make a better Scarlet Witch than Elizabeth Olsen? Hard to say. She'd be more comic book accurate, since ScarJo is naturally endowed with the most common superpower, but at this point it's hard to imagine anyone else in the role of Black Widow or Scarlet Witch, and the same goes for Jaime or Bailey or Veronica or Penny.

Last edited:
Reactions: LN1982

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

I think I commented on this yesterday, but I think most people would have skipped her if she wasn't the girlfriend. I don't think I would have, she has something about her that makes me interested in her. She wouldn't be as great of a character if she wasn't the girlfriend from the start either. However she is the girlfriend from the start so she remains Queen of the Harem all hail the Queen.

Reactions: LN1982

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Ok so I was doing another play through today and I got stuck on a scene that made me think of one of the spoilers BD posted on Patreon earlier this month. Just wondering if anyone else thinks this could be a possibility or is it me just being hopeful?

Just wondering if anyone else thinks Alexis may have dyed her hair to look more like Jamie and get a heart tattoo based on the below screen shot. I know it is a long shot but I had hoped Alexis would come back into the game as she is one of my favorites. Skin tone is similar not perfect the hair minus the color is kinda close, and the nose shape is close too. I am sure I am wrong and this is just going to be someone new, but a guy can dream right.
It's a really small detail that might not be very important. But their nail length is different, I don't remember all the girls nails

Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

pretty sure it's just wishful thinking on yer part buddy either that or we done fucked a screw loose in Alexis and she's gone all Single White Female and jamie better be careful lol

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It's a really small detail that might not be very important. But their nail length is different, I don't remember all the girls nails
Yeah I thought of that too but nails are easy to change for a woman. Don't forget people get fake nails all the time.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I think most people would have skipped her if she wasn't the girlfriend.
I think you might be forgetting a sizeable majority of "gotta fuck 'em all" players

Yeah I thought of that too but nails are easy to change for a woman. Don't forget people get fake nails all the time.
Also the hair is considerably longer on the left, keep in mind there's been like a week between these two images

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019

Yeah that's an interesting theory to be sure, but it's a real long-shot like you said. Not only does it depend on a stalker-like obsession that we haven't really seen from Alexis—I mean, she sort of had a crush on the MC but she seemed totally fine with just that bathroom no-strings-attached quickie—but also on her getting that weird heart tattoo for some unknown reason.
So yeah, possible to be sure, but there's no real evidence for it

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes