Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Hey, I've recently started playing around with Daz and decided to have a go at creating a custom Jamie render. I welcome critisism but please remember it's my first attempt so try to be kind :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You smell and you have a tiny dick...

Oh you mean about the render? Sorry i miss understood.

It's a bit pale maybe?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeeeah, I`m kinda feeling apprehensive cause this is all too good to be true right? It`s gotta hit the fan at some point....and having so many girls after the MC, well that`s gotta be a pressure cooker on the boil :eek:
I got my sedatives at the ready.

Edit: Just met Veronica and all I can say is OOF!
It just keeps getting better. Enjoy the game and take in the story. I absolutely love this game it is my favorite.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Reading about someone else experiencing this game is kinda awesome. Reminds me of how much fun I had playing it the first time.
The feel good factor in this game is insane....I`ve had a shit eating grin that just keeps getting wider. Starting to feel overwhelmed with the amount of girls the MC is getting freaky with!
This game is a legend so far. MC gonna be knocking back those energy drinks like a boss just to keep his game up ;)

WVM is officially my new guilty pleasure.

Fuck, Bailey is HOT........her and Shauna = my perfect pair!

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The hardest part is when you run out of content. Other than that this game is so good. Some great elements to the story beyond all the lewd stuff.

Reactions: LN1982

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The feel good factor in this game is insane....I`ve had a shit eating grin that just keeps getting wider. Starting to feel overwhelmed with the amount of girls the MC is getting freaky with!
This game is a legend so far. MC gonna be knocking back those energy drinks like a boss just to keep his game up ;)

See? told ya everything worked out alright :) (y) and Welcome to the WVM family ;)

LocoGringo78 is right tho right now yer wallowing in that warm fuzzy feeling we all got when we were WVM virgins with plenty of content left to enjoy.

Once you hit the end tho that's when the torture begins. Luckily for you you came in when there's a good chance of an update in the near future, those of us that have been here for a while have been fiending for months due to poor Braindrops life being turned upside down preventing him from working on the game and we be like:

addicts.gif

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
See? told ya everything worked out alright :) (y) and Welcome to the WVM family ;)

@LocoGringo78 is right tho right now yer wallowing in that warm fuzzy feeling we all got when we were WVM virgins with plenty of content left to enjoy.

Once you hit the end tho that's when the torture begins. Luckily for you you came in when there's a good chance of an update in the near future, those of us that have been here for a while have been fiending for months due to poor Braindrops life being turned upside down preventing him from working on the game and we be like:

Yeah I remember when I first found this game. I could not put it down, I just had to know what was next. I enjoyed it so much I wanted to share that enjoyment with others so I found this site to chat about the game. I am really glad I did it is a lot of fun here chatting about what we like and what we would like to see in the future. It's always fun to see who everyone's favorite girls are (Yes, I know if Bailey is not the answer the Cult comes at you when you least expect it). Just be careful not to upset the Cult of Bailey, they can be ruthless in revenge. Also remember to respect our Harem queen Jamie. She gets a lot of flack at times but man the game would be so different without her and her attitude towards a Harem. Anyway welcome the the WVM family enjoy your time here.

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020

LocoGringo78 is right tho right now yer wallowing in that warm fuzzy feeling we all got when we were WVM virgins with plenty of content left to enjoy.

View attachment 740626

Thanks! (y)

Yeah I`m dreading when it`s going to run out already, that bittersweet feeling when you don`t know how much is left. I actually swore I wouldn`t play any more uncompleted VN`s due to waiting for other updates like halfway house, where it all began, delucca family, rockstar, BaDiK etc. I get where you guys are coming from, at least if it was Nov we would have some Cyberpunk to help with update waits :D

WVM had been sitting on my drive for a while but I`m so glad I fired it up. Playing this and listening to Band-Maid , feels good man. Aww, I hope Braindrop gets some comfort soon. These are rough times for so many, I lost a family member to Covid which sucks. 2020 been a shit year but things like this game help us get through the dark times :)

Btw, the relationship with Bella......I know she`s not MC`s biological mom but damn it feels like things are about to get freaky there....
It`s sweet how close they are but feels like an impending hot and heavy session could happen any time lol.

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks! (y)

Yeah I`m dreading when it`s going to run out already, that bittersweet feeling when you don`t know how much is left. I actually swore I wouldn`t play any more uncompleted VN`s due to waiting for other updates like halfway house, where it all began, delucca family, rockstar, BaDiK etc. I get where you guys are coming from, at least if it was Nov we would have some Cyberpunk to help with update waits :D

WVM had been sitting on my drive for a while but I`m so glad I fired it up. Playing this and listening to Band-Maid , feels good man. Aww, I hope Braindrop gets some comfort soon. These are rough times for so many, I lost a family member to Covid which sucks. 2020 been a shit year but things like this game help us get through the dark times :)

Btw, the relationship with Bella......I know she`s not MC`s biological mom but damn it feels like things are about to get freaky there....
It`s sweet how close they are but feels like an impending hot and heavy session could happen any time lol.
Don't worry the girls are waiting for MC.That bowling thing can turn to something more pretty fast.
T-6.png

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I assume you are talking about Azel, and if that is the case I do have some bad news for you. When you finish all the content (Don't read it until you finish the all the current content as there are a few spoilers in there) read this mini FAQ: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-3800521

Reactions: Lord Soth

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I assume you are talking about Azel, and if that is the case I do have some bad news for you. When you finish all the content (Don't read it until you finish the all the current content as there are a few spoilers in there) read this mini FAQ: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-3800521
Damn, I keep forgetting I changed the names haha. Azel is Bella and Jamie is Chloe in mine, no wonder I get confused :LOL: Thanks man, I just reached the bit where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I`ll avoid your spoiler for now as I`m still probably far from the end....well I hope :D

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yeah I remember when I first found this game. I could not put it down, I just had to know what was next. I enjoyed it so much I wanted to share that enjoyment with others so I found this site to chat about the game. I am really glad I did it is a lot of fun here chatting about what we like and what we would like to see in the future. It's always fun to see who everyone's favorite girls are (Yes, I know if Bailey is not the answer the Cult comes at you when you least expect it). Just be careful not to upset the Cult of Bailey, they can be ruthless in revenge. Also remember to respect our Harem queen Jamie. She gets a lot of slack at times but man the game would be so different without her and her attitude towards a Harem. Anyway welcome the the WVM family enjoy your time here.
Hey now I'm a zealot but I'm not unreasonable everyone is free not to love bailey the way I do...I mean if you wanna forfeit your soul that's your business. On the other hand if you openly insult her that's a different story The Twins are very defensive of their Mommy and I can't be held responsible for what they might do if they accidentally...on purpose get off their leashes :whistle:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes