armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, but Azel isnt the MC real mom, and that "clarification" from Patreon (that incest was forbidden even with step-mothers/adoptive mothers) wasnt made long before it came out
That change with step was also made long ago,
Only 4-5 months after the hit on incest.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
maybe braindrop will add in content with azel with a dark mind patch.
as much as i would like to be balls deep in Azel while Jamie and Shauna cheer me on the side of the bed while getting covered in Azel fluids, i don't think thats going to happen...

apparently Azel was never meant/written to have sex with the MC.. still love Azel tho..

Reactions: Dalurker and timpo

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
should of made azel,the bio mom,and sis ugly as sin then.
While I don't mean to target you directly with my comments below this really goes to everyone complaining about these 3 characters.

You guys are just being dumb now. Why can't there be some characters that we just can't hook up with in the game. Sure would I like to see some stuff with Azel, Wendy and Cedey, Yes I would. Am I mad at BD because he says that won't be in the game unless someone else mods it in, hell no. This game is a work of art and we are barely into the game and you are upset because three girls are good looking and they are all off limits come on. Wendy has barely been in the game outside dream sequences and her tackle scene, and to be honest I just want to see the MC talk to her not hook up with her at this point. As for Azel I know I can't hook up with her but I will still have the MC kiss her every option I get (Please don't take that out it BD). With Cedey I was attracted to her right away and was disappointed after the emotional scenes set in for me that she would be off the table. To be honest, again I am ok with this, I can't wait to see how those two grow into Brother and Sister after most of their childhood with each other was stolen from them. This game is way to good for any of us to demand something be added or taken out. I love BD story telling I have been emotionally hooked on this game way more then turned on which I also find odd but good at the sametime. Plus there are so many other hot girls in this game that I can pass on three of them due to rules set by third parties as well as the Devs directions. No one is forcing you to play this game no one is forcing you to complain about it so if you don't like it go find a landlord tenant game to play instead to get your incest kink on (or is it off, oh well you get my point).

Sorry for the rant just frustrated, and wish BD didn't see the complaints.

Keep up the great work BD and ignore the complaints, it not worth your time.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
should of made azel,the bio mom,and sis ugly as sin then.
Its not the devs fault he is pure. He certainly cant be blamed when some nefarious modder comes along with a patch he completely does not endorse full of content featuring said off limits characters which more than likely but purely coincidentally will fit into the narrative of the story almost as if the dev himself wrote the scenes. I feel for him and glad he is pure, its not his fault. Patreon approves of his purity.

Jerecapra

Mar 24, 2020
While I don't mean to target you directly with my comments below this really goes to everyone complaining about these 3 characters.

You guys are just being dumb now. Why can't there be some characters that we just can't hook up with in the game. Sure would I like to see some stuff with Azel, Wendy and Cedey, Yes I would. Am I mad at BD because he says that won't be in the game unless someone else mods it in, hell no. This game is a work of art and we are barely into the game and you are upset because three girls are good looking and they are all off limits come on. Wendy has barely been in the game outside dream sequences and her tackle scene, and to be honest I just want to see the MC talk to her not hook up with her at this point. As for Azel I know I can't hook up with her but I will still have the MC kiss her every option I get (Please don't take that out it BD). With Cedey I was attracted to her right away and was disappointed after the emotional scenes set in for me that she would be off the table. To be honest, again I am ok with this, I can't wait to see how those two grow into Brother and Sister after most of their childhood with each other was stolen from them. This game is way to good for any of us to demand something be added or taken out. I love BD story telling I have been emotionally hooked on this game way more then turned on which I also find odd but good at the sametime. Plus there are so many other hot girls in this game that I can pass on three of them due to rules set by third parties as well as the Devs directions. No one is forcing you to play this game no one is forcing you to complain about it so if you don't like it go find a landlord tenant game to play instead to get your incest kink on (or is it off, oh well you get my point).

Sorry for the rant just frustrated, and wish BD didn't see the complaints.

Keep up the great work BD and ignore the complaints, it not worth your time.
It could be cause of the overabundance of incest games. Like, maybe most people see mother/sister or whatever and go "right, I might be able to fuck them at some point" or something like that. Maybe they don't do it consciously, but this may be the case. Also a lot of games introduce (female) characters just for the MC to fuck them/develop a relationship at some point. But, I don't know, I'm just guessing. Also the fact that the MC kissed 2/3.

I'm all for the direction BD is taking with these three. If something happened with Wendy it would feel kinda weird (for me) and I was never much into Azel. So, yeah. I'm not sure if BD is doing it this way because of Patreon or because it's the way he always wanted the story to go.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes