ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
... I'm sure you'll be fine with this modder's stuff, even if we've definitely, never actually seen his work before and it'll be completely unendorsed by the dev since it's DEFINITELY not how he intended the story to work I'm sure he'll make your brain drop from how well it fits with braindrop's own work
maybe , i just would rather play what the Dev intended for us to play .. not saying like next year i wouldn't try the mod out .. i just perfer playing the game as intended is all

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
all this talk about mods makes me more eager to get back to work on my own-sadly, i'm just the idea guy leading the project,

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All this talk about kissing mother on the lips.

I do have to agree though, I too have kissed your mothers on the lips.

Imagine that, 2020 and still doing mom jokes.

Fuck this lock in is killing me. I'm so bored even mom jokes are entertaining.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It's all hilarious to start with.

Even if BD, er, I mean this mysterious and totally unknown evil modder does decide to do said content it isn't going to be any time soon.

People are falling over themselves over content that might not even make it into the game until everything else is complete.

That's assuming everything goes well and it happens in the first place.
Yeah he (as in mystery modder) is far too competent (I would predict) to just shoe horn it all ham fistedly (assuming the modder has any experience on a game of this scale).

Lets be real here the Mom/Sister are too fresh to the story so Mom is well down the lines. The sister was clearly into him without knowing why so in wave of emotion and confusion she might hypothetically be confused at how she thinks about him but lured in based on his very open harem sentimentalities seeing how close he is with his girls and of course she will want to be really close to him seeing as hes been the long lost missing piece of her heart all these years. As for the foster mother? Well that's different, I think she could be sooner than we think as shes clearly utterly besotted with him, is being coaxed into idea by her BFF and their circumstances only drive to bring their bond even closer.

Even if she were to think of it taboo at first im not sure how long it will take for that veneer to peel off as he literally lives with a harem and shes usually in and amongst the girls in being close intimately with him if not sexually of course. Yes she kisses him on the lips but she also sleeps with him to get night time snuggles (and often alongside his girlfriend too - barriers are not very highly erected in this environment). The fact her bestie is into idea too and openly enjoys threesomes then it means if theres this devil on her shoulder prompting her to explore these clear feelings deeper who is the angel telling her to reconsider? there isnt one. Theyre all in his harem and would all openly welcome her into it as shes practically an honorary member anyway. The M/S are a much longer term goal by comparison.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
De Luca Family crossover when? We need to be able to hire them to take care of Ryker and his boiband lol

I like Emikos new model, she doesnt look like a half zombie with the weird skin now.

Will Vanessa have any screen time in the future?

Last edited:
Reactions: csmk14

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sometimes it is a suprise that the "Azel" question pops up every odd page here. Even with the hinted "Wario" the evil modder. And if this "Wario" would patch the game with "unholy" content, I for sure wouldn't say that in an offical interview with a 3rd party.

Futhermore this story isn't finished and some of us already complain about the content. Must be something new, even though I'm myself are not from the stone age, I usually evaluate something only after it is finished.:devilish:
De Luca Family crossover when? We need to be able to hire them to take care of Ryker and his boiband lol
Don't do it.

First in the eyes of the Delucas I'm not sure if the Cult of Bailey can survice - I know, this is high treason.:p

Second this is all about some super sport guy who can solve all problem and have an magical changing stick.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1595755474091.png
So I don't know how some lunatic chick with ice cream would fit in this mix or the other lunatics form Delucas...:p

And for the last, their themes don't fit it. WVM is for me "Willing Virgin Moan" a happy-go-lucky game where the only question is which girl is the next I can heal and add to my harem. While Delucas have a more heavy overall theme. So I can't see how a corssover with this would two work.

Reactions: LN1982

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Someone told me theres no Azel route? That's kinda fucked up considering the whole beginning of the game is basically telling her not to date anyone and you will take care of her.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Someone told me theres no Azel route? That's kinda fucked up considering the whole beginning of the game is basically telling her not to date anyone and you will take care of her.
Just as a general rule of browsing the internet, don't believe everything you read. :censored:
As someone who reads a lot of the statements made about WVM. I can tell you there's way more falsehoods than actual truth.

And I'm gonna assume you just don't remember the beginning because I'd hate to accuse you of being deliberately obtuse.
You also may have misinterpreted some lines about the MC wanting to financially support Azel. Any line about "taking care" of Azel was in no way signaling any sexual connotation.

Last edited:

equus103

Jun 7, 2019
Wouldn't mind seeing a little crossover bit with BaDIK, especially if B&R and WVM are maybe in the same basketball conference - might see, for example, Bella and Jill in the crowd at the game, with Josy and Maya eyeballing Shauna and Jamie in the stands at halftime ;)

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes