Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Wouldn't mind seeing a little crossover bit with BaDIK, especially if B&R and WVM are maybe in the same basketball conference - might see, for example, Bella and Jill in the crowd at the game, with Josy and Maya eyeballing Shauna and Jamie in the stands at halftime ;)
i dont think its a good idea after what happend with the AL and RTP crossover.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I wouldn't want the BaDIK cast anywhere near WVM.... Quinn would prolly try to coerce Bailey into becoming a special item on her take out menu...

Bailey would say no of course but such a transgression could not go unanswered... So I would be forced to stab the bitch in the face....repeatedly....with the dullest knife I could possibly find

*ahem* pardon the outburst been deep in cult mode all day writing a COB Chronicle :giggle:

Last edited:

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I wouldn't want the BaDIK cast anywhere near WVM.... Quinn would prolly try to coerce Bailey into becoming a special item on her take out menu...

Bailey would say no of course but such a transgression could not go unanswered... So I would be forced to stab the bitch in the face....repeatedly....with the dullest knife I could possibly find
What if it was Katie... Not Bailey?...

I mean I'm just posing a question....

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
What if it was Katie... Not Bailey?...

I mean I'm just posing a question....
Only reason I've fucked katie is because i figure getting her addicted to the MC's Golden Cock of Love and Happiness™ will make her less of a wildcard. That said I have no real love for her at all so Quinn can have her

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
You just reminded me that I was referring to Pinkcake's girls, so that was my first reaction. What are you referring to?
Im referring to the what happend between MrKnobb and DPC and their games Retrieving The Past and Acting lessons a long time ago.
Read more here.
This why im very much against/hesitant about any crossovers between games.

equus103

Jun 7, 2019
Im referring to the what happend between MrKnobb and DPC and their games Retrieving The Past and Acting lessons a long time ago.
Read more here.
This why im very much against/hesitant about any crossovers between games.
I see your point - I had no idea that even happened. That being said, I do like certain crossover bits, like what Philly did with Broken Dreamers and Depraved Awakenings, but those were both his games, one Dev. As long as it is just a wink and a nod to another Dev, it seems like it could work, but having crossover characters involved in plot points is another kettle of fish.

Anyway, just fun to imagine the possibilities, not trying to poach another games harem!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

*ahem* pardon the outburst been deep in cult mode all day writing a COB Chronicle :giggle:
I want a bit of takeaway Bailey alongside Rinoa for the sweetest asian sandwich a man can order.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes