Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if people keep on whining and bitchin the evil modder might just decide to never appear just to spite them :devilish:
It's all hilarious to start with.

Even if BD, er, I mean this mysterious and totally unknown evil modder does decide to do said content it isn't going to be any time soon.

People are falling over themselves over content that might not even make it into the game until everything else is complete.

That's assuming everything goes well and it happens in the first place.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Basing that theory on those kisses or how her friend keeps pushing it. I don't know about you-but I never kissed my mom on the lips.
Well I'm basing it on the fact that anyone with a brain should have figured out who the evil modder is and know how his mind works :)

as to yer second point yes I did at least up the age of about 8-9 lol

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well I'm basing it on the fact that anyone with a brain should have figured out who the evil modder is and know how his mind works :)
I'll be honest I have no clue who it is, but maybe I am just dumb or maybe clueless. My Brain doesn't work really well anymore though (it is filled will all sorts of useless knowledge) so maybe I know and don't realize I know it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll be honest I have no clue who it is, but maybe I am just dumb or maybe clueless. My Brain doesn't work really well anymore though (it is filled will all sorts of useless knowledge) so maybe I know and don't realize I know it.
It's pretty easy to figure out who it is unless you dropped your brain.

There is only 1 person it can be.

Anyone can make a patch but to add in that content it would need all the scenes rendering and story writing so it fit.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well brother based on this statement if ignorance is bliss then you must be living one perpetual orgasm which seems like a good trade off if I'm honest :LOL:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
We're not even 1 year into development yet and in-game we're only 7 days into the story. People need to remember that WVM is expected to be in development for the next 4-6 YEARS. A lot of stuff wont be happening any time soon, if they ever happen.

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
We're not even 1 year into development yet and in-game we're only 7 days into the story. People need to remember that WVM is expected to be in development for the next 4-6 YEARS. A lot of stuff wont be happening any time soon, if they ever happen.
Somehow telling people on F95Zone to think long-term seems about as likely to work as convincing Krypt Angel that Bailey isn't the best girl...

jt5151

Oct 7, 2017
I still love the second version of Natalie ... I guess it is her whole Innocent thing she has going on .. her first kiss .. her shyness ..

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i don't use mods , unless the Dev says its fine to .. other wise i enjoy what the Dev puts out with no changes unless the Dev makes them

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
i don't use mods , unless the Dev says its fine to .. other wise i enjoy what the Dev puts out with no changes unless the Dev makes them
... I'm sure you'll be fine with this modder's stuff, even if we've definitely, never actually seen his work before and it'll be completely unendorsed by the dev since it's DEFINITELY not how he intended the story to work I'm sure he'll make your brain drop from how well it fits with braindrop's own work

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes