LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
What a tease you are. I don't think a California King size bed will fit the Harem by the end of this game. You might need to contact Shaq to see where he got his custom size bed.
Or maybe just get a custom order mattress the size of the gym, with 47 named females so far it might be needed. Just can't arrive before the end of the season.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
When the game returns, which girl is everyone looking forward to seeing the most?

Personally for me it's Talismah, gotta say that a petite brown girl with a daddy kink is unique in the adult VN genre and I'm excited for it!
Gotta be Veronica for me. She is drop dead gorgeous with the added benefit of being a mature woman and has the whole vulnerability air around her. She needs our python endowed MC`s help..

Have to say Tali does nothing for me, a cross eyed midget oompa loompa? nuh uh.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: KinkierThanThou

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Having stumbled over this gem by pure luck (referral from another game ) I just cant help but put out my thoughts....

First of all, congrats to BD (and his team?), amazing work.
Captivating story, immensely attractive characters ( both visually and personality ) and stunning artwork.
I could say something about breast and dong sizes, but whom would I be kidding, we all know what we are here for.

In my opinion on of the best out there, looking forward to see more of it.

As monthly commitments are not really possible from my side, is there a way to at least drop some coins to show support?

Second, browsing through the conversation, I am shocked to see so many sick people here ( in at least one case Ill .. ).
Discussing religion in a sex game forum ???? How weird can it get?

Hot dang, exactly my kind of freaks, count me in! :devilish: I may have found a cozy home in the virtual worlds.

Third, how come I can`t find any reference to the Adepts Of Azel, Mother Of All? ( Dibs )
I may have missed AOAMOA, with 900+ pages, quite possible, but still I have to show her some love.

And last for this post, the very first I have seen of this game, which has captivated me right away, was a shot from our Empress`s stunning face.

Therefore I will end this:

All hail the freckles.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Just checked out the character sheet on the OP. Damn - THATS what Stacys grandmother looks like? I only remember seeing her face but shes got a killer body and Stacy certainly didn't inherit any of her genes from what I can see lol. We need some more GILF action and shes a helluva prime candidate looking like that!

K18

Apr 19, 2018
When the game returns, which girl is everyone looking forward to seeing the most?

Personally for me it's Talismah, gotta say that a petite brown girl with a daddy kink is unique in the adult VN genre and I'm excited for it!
, but here's a few that comes to mind right now.
Elizabeth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jasmine.
Keyana & Brittany.
Zoe.
Tia.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
First of all, congrats to BD (and his team?), amazing work.
-snip-

As monthly commitments are not really possible from my side, is there a way to at least drop some coins to show support?
WVM is a one man band with Braindrop doing it all. As for not being able to do montly commitments you can just pledge to him on August 1st and then cancel it at the end of August so that it doesn't renew.

Reactions: BeoWoolF

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
WVM is a one man band with Braindrop doing it all. As for not being able to do monthly commitments you can just pledge to him on August 1st and then cancel it at the end of August so that it doesn't renew.
Even more impressive...

Subbing on Patreon for a month and cancel is an idea, sure.
A second possibility to drop in some coins could also help in times when he is suspending Patreon Subs or they would start acting up.
Just suggesting ;)

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I been meaning to ask this for a while, but now that I'm thinking of replaying it seems like a good time. I remember reading in a post that a certain Damien or Jasmine related choice progresses things with Jasmine faster. The first time through, I was trying to be a good friend to Damien, but having finished the content up to now I think I'd rather be a good friend to Jasmine.

Which choice is it I have to make, or is it multiple?

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes