The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ok, attempt number 69 at an animated signature. Again I am not an artist in anyways and all screenshots are taken from WVM. Just wanted some feedback from you guys since you love this game as much as I do. I wanted to focus on the girls I liked the most just in case the file size got too big but I am planning to add more soon (I will be working on adding all the missing girls soon). I am not going to use this one yet just in case I made a mistake and this one breaks any rules here like my last one did (yikes on that file size). Girls are not in any order just tried to match ones I thought made sense while adding all my favorite students (working on one of all the mature women of WVM as well). Some of the screen shots were hard to pick, and some girls did not have a lot of great options. Any and all feedback is welcome, just keep in mind I am not a professional by any means and I am still learning how to use the software.

View attachment 750829
Not bad at all I sort of likeed the previous one a bit more (side from that one grievous error that is corrected here;)) it's at the very least better than anything I could pull off with my 20 year old rusty ass photoshop/GIMP skillz. If I might suggest one thing 500x125 is a bit on the large side the standard is usually 300x125. I figure you might not have to sacrifice quite as much image quality to mitigate file size if you shrink it down a little

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Not bad at all I sort of likeed the previous one a bit more (side from that one grievous error that is corrected here;)) it's at the very least better than anything I could pull off with my 20 year old rusty ass photoshop/GIMP skillz. If I might suggest one thing 500x125 is a bit on the large side the standard is usually 300x125. I figure you might not have to sacrifice quite as much image quality to mitigate file size if you shrink it down a little
Thanks for the feedback, I will update the size for the next attempt. I just watched a bunch of YouTube videos on how to make them and they all suggested the 500x150 size. I liked the other logo I used in the last one too so I might try to make that one again, it just took a long time to edit that image to be able to use, but I am getting a little better with this..

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Can we all at least agree that in this thread there is complete freedom of religion and we are all free to worship the Deity of our choice? And while I have a personal preference, I respect every and all Godesses.

Just to make clear, I will still make fun of your Deity, but only in a friendly, comraderly "ribbing" kind of way. Like the WVM thread version of "yo mamma". Those jokes are funny until Deadpool pulls out the "Yomammageddon" and then there's wailing and gnashing of teeth, let's not take it that far.

More like the Terry Pratchett version of religious rivalry than the RL version?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
There's a noticable loss of image quality for all the girl's faces
Yeah that is one thing I can't figure out how to fix it looks good before I convert the file to a .gif. I will continue to work on it, but like I said still learning how to do all this stuff. Thank you for the feedback.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Yeah that is one thing I can't figure out how to fix it looks good before I convert the file to a .gif. I will continue to work on it, but like I said still learning how to do all this stuff. Thank you for the feedback.
It's something about the process of converting to a gif that does that. I think that's why everything is webv now.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
I had the amusing thought of MC showing up at the first basketball game and smooching all the cheerleaders, making the other team jealous and tilted helping lead our boys to the win.

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I had the amusing thought of MC showing up at the first basketball game and smooching all the cheerleaders, making the other team jealous and tilted helping lead our boys to the win.
I can see Liz Bailey and Zoe thoroughly enjoying that but unless we make significant progress with Emiko before that first game the poor thing would prolly have a heart attack

someremove

May 6, 2020
When the game returns, which girl is everyone looking forward to seeing the most?

Personally for me it's Talismah, gotta say that a petite brown girl with a daddy kink is unique in the adult VN genre and I'm excited for it!

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes