Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What the heck is going on here too many cults popping up now. I leave you guys for a few hours and now we are having cult wars. I see you all need this update soon so you can calm down and follow the Harem Queen again. All hail Queen Jamie, The WVM Harem Queen. She welcomes all to the court with open arms.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
What the heck is going on here too many cults popping up now. I leave you guys for a few hours and now we are having cult wars. I see you all need this update soon so you can calm down and follow the Harem Queen again. All hail Queen Jamie, The WVM Harem Queen. She welcomes all to the court with open arms.
I know, right?

You'd think society would break down because of no news, not in spite of it.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
boredom does weird things to people dude

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
Hey, in fairness, I suggested a cult for Stacy about two or three weeks ago, it just appears that other people got zealous today.

benzoylperoxide

May 13, 2020
is there sexual content with skye? found this game while searching for some FTM content, want to know if that's in here yet before i download

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not so fast buddy, I think you're going too far there ... Katie you can take, but Penny? Not without a fight
Y.. you would really fight a little tiny girl over Penny?

I'm a delicate little flower, you can't possibly mean to fight me.

As an apology for you being mean to the small, fragile, harmless girl let's just say I take Penny and I won't burst out crying.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Loving and hating seeing the people bitching about the delay in release.

Loving, cause I like seeing people lose their shit. It's like an ant farm. Seeing the drones do their predictable thing.

Hating because, fuck me, he suspended his Patreon you beautiful people.

You all get that right? He suspended it, which means he hasn't gotten any money in 2 months. So the claims that he is leeching money is close minded and shortsighted.

I am being drawn back to the ant farm, ants just doing what they do because it's how they're programmed. Kinda like simple minded people.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
You all get that right? He suspended it, which means he hasn't gotten any money in 2 months. So the claims that he is leeching money is close minded and shortsighted.
We haven't had any complainers on here about that in awhile *touch wood*. I think they all got shamed away (or moved onto reviewing the game)

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes