NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
I know, I wrote that comment and I was addressing the issue that, while it is true that there is no incest in the game at this point, there is the build towards it, most notably the first conversation with Rachel

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the time this was written I suspect BD didn't know about Patreon's rules regarding incest and thought this level of relationship would be fine. He now knows better but this dialogue remains in the game as a tease for something that will never come; I suggested that these teases might be removed or altered.
Agreed someone needs to mod in the incest content

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
So now we have:
The cult of Bailey
The order of Veronica
The imperium of Jamie

The plot thickens on the WVM religious conflict
The Sect of Shawna
The House of Harp
The Zeal of Zoe
The Philosophy of Penny
I honestly don't give a shit how many factions sprout up Me and mine are and always will be the OG's that started it all and you can't ever take that from me :) besides imitation is the sincerest form of flattery;)
I just realized that I'm much too lazy and uncreative to ever create my own religion or other irrational group of followers. At any rate, if someone wants to create the Shrine of Stacy I'm probably in.

All hail the freckles. Or something to that effect.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I just realized that I'm much too lazy and uncreative to ever create my own religion or other irrational group of followers. At any rate, if someone wants to create the Shrine of Stacy I'm probably definitely in.

Fixed that for myself. Take that.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I just realized that I'm much too lazy and uncreative to ever create my own religion or other irrational group of followers. At any rate, if someone wants to create the Shrine of Stacy I'm probably in.

Ah you mean to join the

Divine Order of Touchy Subjects.
Also know as Dots, and no you can't connect theirs. It's a Touchy Subject.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
pretty sure it's called a hickey dude and if you don't know how those happen I weep for your teenage love life :LOL:
There was nothing to weep for (ok the fact that there was none isn't exactly great either)

All hail the freckles.
I see, it would appear similar tenets are driving a potential alliance between the Shrine of Stacy and the Imperium of Jamie, fascinating

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KrystofDayne

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'll join the herald of this harem or whatever, just worshipping one or two ladies seems small when there is a bevy of beauties to adore. I can't limit myself and won't

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
*me looking at all these copycat cults, and thinking*

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
So now we have:
The cult of Bailey
The order of Veronica
The imperium of Jamie

The plot thickens on the WVM religious conflict
The Sect of Shawna
The House of Harp
The Zeal of Zoe
The Philosophy of Penny
What about the Society of Stacy?

Or Shrine of Stacy could work. I think Society has a better organizational ring to it though as Shrine is more associated with a building or place. The fact that the redhead lovers got left off the list is a clear diplomatic insult in my book, and sanctions should be leveled on the misguided.

Edit: "All hail the freckles" should be the motto, but it would also fit with the Imperium of Jamie, which could bode well for an alliance.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Also discord aside Rainn's mine already I coined The Rainninites at roughly the same time as Cult of Bailey just took a back seat cuz she hasn't been feature as prominently :p

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Also discord aside Rainn's mine already I coined The Rainninites at roughly the same time as Cult of Bailey just took a back seat cuz she hasn't been feature as prominently :p
After reading Raininites I had this mental image

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes