Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Man I wish college had been like WVM`s when I went back in the day. I mean hanging out with the Captain of the Cheerleaders and like another 6 girls at their party with no other male rival around.. :LOL:
Reality was usually a horde of horny, drunk guys puking and fucking anything that walked or crawled.

• Haha
Reactions: alyath

alyath

May 31, 2020
You forgot the best one

The Holy Order of Tits
Or Thot for short.
Not everyrhing can be done by Tits. Yes currently I remember nothing that will not getting better by adding some nice perky (Baileys) Tits to the Scene. So... Sorry got carried away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I always forget the Name of the cute black (Is this right? I am no native English speaker) Beauty. She deserves a much bigger Role in the Lewd Scenes of the Game.
506786_2660.png
I just see, she has the same Sidecut as Bailey, one Point more for her.

• Love
Reactions: KrystofDayne

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Not everyrhing can be done by Tits. Yes currently I remember nothing that will not getting better by adding some nice perky (Baileys) Tits to the Scene. So... Sorry got carried away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I always forget the Name of the cute black (Is this right? I am no native English speaker) Beauty. She deserves a much bigger Role in the Lewd Scenes of the Game.
View attachment 750474
I just see, she has the same Sidecut as Bailey, one Point more for her.
That's Tia

Reactions: alyath

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Nothing odd about *touch wood* to me, other than the general stupidity of most superstitions :)

Btw, *Knock on wood* is the expression, *Knock wood* actually does sound like a euphamism :LOL:
In Mediterranean countries (I'm from Italy) we use the expression "touch".
For instance, in Italy we "touch" iron, whereas in Spain they "touch" wood.

Reactions: MrFriendly

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
like I said I know (tho I left the i know part out before cuz sleepy brain) it's a cultural/language thing it still induced the unfortunate mental image of krynh "touching his wood" which wasn't something I needed first thing in the morning :LOL:

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
like I said I know (tho I left the i know part out before cuz sleepy brain) it's a cultural/language thing it still induced the unfortunate mental image of krynh "touching his wood" which wasn't something I needed first thing in the morning :LOL:
Ofc you know, but some others may not, so I thought it was a good thing to explain.
Btw, in Italy we also touch our balls (which are made of iron by default);)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ofc you know, but some others may not, so I thought it was a good thing to explain.
must make going through airport security a nightmare :p

I'm part italin myself on my father side of the family guess that makes mine alloyed steel

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
like I said I know (tho I left the i know part out before cuz sleepy brain) it's a cultural/language thing it still induced the unfortunate mental image of krynh "touching his wood" which wasn't something I needed first thing in the morning
There is no touching of myself here :O Thank you very much.
Just the simple act of touching a plank of wood.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
There is no touching of myself here :O Thank you very much.
Just the simple act of touching a plank of wood.
if that's what does it for you buddy no judgement :sneaky:

sorry sorry I'll behave now my mind apparently woke up in the gutter and is having problems clawing it's way out :p

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I'll touch this pine cone instead. Use it as a holy ward to keep you away from me :D

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
He, in Spain if we're touching our own balls it means we're slacking, but if some other person is touching our balls it means he/she is irritating us. And if something is touching our balls it could mean that we don't really care about that thing, but if it's touching us our balls "a lot" then it's really irritating us. So now you know, don't touch me my balls while I'm touching my balls and there won't be any problems ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh and Lord Soth

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Loving and hating seeing the people bitching about the delay in release.

Loving, cause I like seeing people lose their shit. It's like an ant farm. Seeing the drones do their predictable thing.

Hating because, fuck me, he suspended his Patreon you beautiful people.

You all get that right? He suspended it, which means he hasn't gotten any money in 2 months. So the claims that he is leeching money is close minded and shortsighted.

I am being drawn back to the ant farm, ants just doing what they do because it's how they're programmed. Kinda like simple minded people.
Did he posted why there is a delay ?

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
He, in Spain if we're touching our own balls it means we're slacking, but if some other person is touching our balls it means he/she is irritating us. And if something is touching our balls it could mean that we don't really care about that thing, but if it's touching us our balls "a lot" then it's really irritating us. So now you know, don't touch me my balls while I'm touching my balls and there won't be any problems ;)
Here if someone is irritating us he stays (stands, sits, etc) on our balls, so yu'd better stay off of my balls if you don't want to stay on my balls.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok, attempt number 69 at an animated signature. Again I am not an artist in anyways and all screenshots are taken from WVM. Just wanted some feedback from you guys since you love this game as much as I do. I wanted to focus on the girls I liked the most just in case the file size got too big but I am planning to add more soon (I will be working on adding all the missing girls soon). I am not going to use this one yet just in case I made a mistake and this one breaks any rules here like my last one did (yikes on that file size). Girls are not in any order just tried to match ones I thought made sense while adding all my favorite students (working on one of all the mature women of WVM as well). Some of the screen shots were hard to pick, and some girls did not have a lot of great options. Any and all feedback is welcome, just keep in mind I am not a professional by any means and I am still learning how to use the software.

WVMProject1.gif

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes