Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Whereas I hate to say it but I have no interest in Tali whatsoever. The petite brown girl is great (although Daddy kinks can fuck right off) and BD did a great job with the model but nothing about her rings true. She's supposed to be a woman in her mid-30s looking for a new life in America, instead she's a Manic Pixie Dream Girl with severe arrested development; it seems like there was a character in place but the patreon voters didn't behave as expected and now we have this.
We didnt really have any say in how her personality or what her story at large would be like so dont blame patreons for how she turned out.
We voted for this very vague outline of the character:

Middle Eastern, 30-34, small boobs big butt, short and skinny, princess that ran away from home and is starting new/in hiding, "daddy" fetish.

everything else about her was decided by BD.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
I like Tali... Lots of girls grow up with dolls & such and always want to be a mother.... Also her childish behavior could be due to the fact she never really had a childhood... She was on the run from such a young age, and missed on so many things in life. Now she will have friends/family & a possible lover. I know she gets hate on here but, BD put time and effort into bringing her to life. I for one am curious to see how her story plays out.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
When the game returns, which girl is everyone looking forward to seeing the most?
As much as I want more Bailey, Jamie, and Shauna, I really need some Redhead action. I hope that we get some steamy Stacey action soon, if not Stacey send Ruby over our way. Looking forward to Tali too, but I really hope that there is some build up of friendship first. No wham bamb thank you mama I am out of here until you want another baby making session. Her background story is interesting to me (sure a stretch, but hey most of these games are out there with their stories, it could be worse so relax). I know not everyone likes it, but I hope it can evolve into something cool/special as a side story not a main focus. I would love to get more information about Cedar and Wendy too. I know the whole Cedar reveal was great to me, and I would like more stuff like that too (so far my favorite non-lewd part of the game). Either way BD can do whatever he wants, his feel good story makes me feel better in these depressing times we currently live in.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Everytime someone asks why there's a delay he delays by an extra day.
::Half life 3 delay flashbacks intensifies::

When the game returns, which girl is everyone looking forward to seeing the most?

Personally for me it's Talismah, gotta say that a petite brown girl with a daddy kink is unique in the adult VN genre and I'm excited for it!
Rain and maybe Liz if the MC have time among fighting the evil plots ,basket-match, team bonding,grills fun time, exercising with not living objects in a gym

Last edited:
May 24, 2020

Personally for me it's Talismah, gotta say that a petite brown girl with a daddy kink is unique in the adult VN genre and I'm excited for it!
Hummm... Rain, Kimmy & Harper !

Rain because she intrigues me a lot.
Kimmy because I think she's cute and not many people mention her.
Harper because she reminds me of someone, Irl.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
is it just me..or is Jamie the most prefect cuck queen ever..dont get me wrong love her to death..but i am starting to think she gets off on her BF fucking others. screenshot0001.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: dunhill

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
is it just me..or is Jamie the most prefect cuck queen ever..dont get me wrong love her to death..but i am starting to think she gets off on her BF fucking others. View attachment 751432
Of course she does. I'm expecting to soon discover that when we're out on dates with the other girls she's sitting at home diddling herself thinking about what we might be doing with them.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes