The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I did update the FAQ a little bit, but I did reference some of the information from the deleted posts. I tried to make it clear and keep it high level, to not add to BD's reminders, but give those who don't come here every day the import information. As always if someone thinks I should change anything let me know.
looks good to me... :)(y)

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I don't see any mention of the remaster in that post, has he said anything about it on the discord?
Nothing has been said on that yet. I think people are just glad to have him active again before asking about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sativa-29

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Will the Day 7 final also be the Week 1 final or will that be out later? Did I miss that? Also I thought that after week 1 was finished he was going to switch to a weekly schedule, yet he is going to move onto day 8?
No day 7 final and week 1 release are different. Due to everything Week 1 release will likely be in September.
We're not jumping straight into "Week 2 builds" as this next set will be days 8-10. And then 11-14. and then 15-21 and so on. These sets will basically be the amount of content in day 7 but spread throughout the set.
But to keep it from being too confusing I'll just be naming the builds by what day they cover for the time being.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No day 7 final and week 1 release are different. Due to everything Week 1 release will likely be in September.
We're not jumping straight into "Week 2 builds" as this next set will be days 8-10. And then 11-14. and then 14-21 and so on. These sets will basically be the amount of content in day 7 but spread throughout the set.
But to keep it from being too confusing I'll just be naming the builds by what day they cover for the time being.
Thank you for the answer BD! You rock as always. Looking forward to seeing where you take us. :D

Feb 1, 2019
We're not jumping straight into "Week 2 builds" as this next set will be days 8-10. And then 11-14. and then 14-21 and so on. These sets will basically be the amount of content in day 7 but spread throughout the set.
I'm really hyped to see your update. I really hope you're somewhat fine now <3

Reactions: Braindrop

dunhill

May 3, 2017
It's more a case of those that still have content on Patreon havn't been found yet.

Unless Patreon gets reports of that content they won't do anything, they don't actively police it. Anyone that has had content removed has been reported.

They have banned some pretty big names, so far no one has been able to touch them legally.
i didn't know that.... i'm not a lawyer or anything like that but usually when a judge does a ruling like that its usually understood that certain things would be allowed, i'm guessing that most of these devs don't want to trouble of hiring a legal team just for Patreon to drop it at the last min leaving the devs the ones holding the bill for the legal team (which defeats reasons why you would want to be on Patreon in the 1st place)... again Patreon only allowed adult content after that judge said it was discrimination so maybe Patreon didn't want to get into trouble...

we'll have to find another way to get into Azel (maybe wait for that evil modder genius BD was talking about):(

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I've been staying as safe as possible. Not taking any chances with an at risk grandpa at home.
Hope you get to feeling better soon. :)
Just wanted to say, glad to see you back around, and not just because of how enjoyable of a game you're making. <3

Edit: Also, let it be stated for posterity - even though she's not my preferred phenotype, Jamie > Bailey, no contest.

To all the cultists out there, I have only this to say:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Just wanted to say, glad to see you back around, and not just because of how enjoyable of a game you're making. <3

Edit: Also, let it be stated for posterity - even though she's not my preferred phenotype, Jamie > Bailey, no contest.

To all the cultists out there, I have only this to say:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
flaming stare.gif

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Just dawned on me, after BD releases Day 7 Final as well as Week 1, can we still make the 'MIGHTY staff of love and happiness' jokes or should we scale down to 'MIGHTY wand of love and happiness'?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SeveredPaladin1
Feb 18, 2019
Ok a couple of things...First BD shouldn't call it plans or a schedule it should be a timeline that way no pressure if a day is missed because something could be done with plus or minus days. Second when did we go from adult visual novel to religious sects??? And lastly OH NO ... I have to wait until beginning of August for an update I'm not gonna make it. OK back into my hole and finish going through withdrawal until next week.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and i can't believe you guys forgot about the " Harem of WVM "
which in my opinion is the best of the all :love:
o.k it might be new but i love it :love:

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
How many characters will we be able to choose the gender of? I know Shauna, but are you able to choose for Penny and maybe Skye in the future? If so, that seems like a crapload of multi scenes to write o_O

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes