holy beaver

Jul 21, 2018
This dude planning to make weekly updates with around 80-100 renders each, and planning to add new game day every month, shit, thats a lot of work, idk if he'll last long with this development plan. When i thinking about it, in my mind goes couple of devs, who couldnt provide 1 update in almost 1 year.
Did you know it at the time?

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Did you know it at the time?
Heh, i just thought that his plan is too ambitious (for one man at least), and he'll burnout after sometime (Also i expected that he'll change his work plan after couple of months (he managed to keep up for almost year, that was impressive) or just abandon his project because of stress and all, like lots of other devs here, glad that he didn't tho). And i'am paying him respects for staying in touch with his fans and didn't just disappeared like Poly and Veq.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Heh, i just thought that his plan is too ambitious (for one man at least), and he'll burnout after sometime (Also i expected that he'll change his work plan after couple of months (he managed to keep up for almost year, that was impressive) or just abandon his project because of stress and all, like lots of other devs here, glad that he didn't tho). And i'am paying him respects for staying in touch with his fans and didn't just disappeared like Poly and Veq.
<3
Wouldn't really call what I went through burnout. More so just responding to tragedies while giving myself the space to heal.
And don't worry, work plan hasn't changed much. Just switching to a bi-weekly release plan with no change in amount of content. (Weeklies were 100-140 renders long usually. While bi-weeklies will be 200-280 renders long. Also weeklies will sometimes still be released it just won't be the norm) It just gives me some wiggle room for mistakes.

And thanks for the kind words in regard to not disappearing. That's something I'd never do. I respect my players/supporters too much.
I've received a lot of flack for how I've handled these past few months and I'll admit there are some things I could have done better but one thing I don't think people realize is that I could've phoned in this shit, I never stopped working (besides a few days that I've already mentioned). Throughout these months without a release I've rendered 1200+ images. I just wasn't happy enough with them to put it out. Trust me when I say I could've just put it out and not upgraded my rig and my bank would be $55,000 larger. But fuck that, I don't want it if I don't earn it. I've just tried to do what's best for myself and WVM.

The point of this post is to basically say that if any of you have some doubt in me. Just wait and see, we'll be back to everyone saying "You're gonna burn out if you keep it up" soon. ;)

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
<3
Wouldn't really call what I went through burnout. More so just responding to tragedies while giving myself the space to heal.
And don't worry, work plan hasn't changed much. Just switching to a bi-weekly release plan with no change in amount of content. (Weeklies were 100-140 renders long usually. While bi-weeklies will be 200-280 renders long. Also weeklies will sometimes still be released it just won't be the norm) It just gives me some wiggle room for mistakes.

And thanks for the kind words in regard to not disappearing. That's something I'd never do. I respect my players/supporters too much.
I've received a lot of flack for how I've handled these past few months and I'll admit there are some things I could have done better but one thing I don't think people realize is that I could've phoned in this shit, I never stopped working (besides a few days that I've already mentioned). Throughout these months without a release I've rendered 1200+ images. I just wasn't happy enough with them to put it out. Trust me when I say I could've just put it out and not upgraded my rig and my bank would be $55,000 larger. But fuck that, I don't want it if I don't earn it. I've just tried to do what's best for myself and WVM.

The point of this post is to basically say that if any of you have some doubt in me. Just wait and see, we'll be back to everyone saying "You're gonna burn out if you keep it up" soon. ;)
I think anyone who has something bad to say about you, is now hiding. Because they know that people on this thread wont take that shit. You prove more then enough time and time again that you do this because you love it, and you want to create something your are proud of.

You could've went the easy route and not disable the donations, but you did. Even during a time where jobs aren't so readily available, so when it comes to work ethics you are already amazing. And when it comes to communicating, you did the best you could when you felt ready to share. i haven't seen any dev that does that, when their time get tough.

I just wish that you'll have peace of mind, you deserve it.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
First and foremost, glad to the Brainjuan is still here and still developing. (Certainly was worried since this is a great game. Sorry to hear bout things in this mad mad world. We all need some time to heal from time to time, and twats who have no hearts or understand that Devs are people too should be hit in the face with a baseball bat. And my baseball bat I mean a dick to the face.)

Secondly, anyone who doesn't have a girl call them daddy is absolutely lying to themselves for not wanting to be called it. Hell, we're sure as fuck going to be a daddy, to many a many ladies. (Which I approve of.)

Thirdly, Skye is hell awesome and deserves more love for sure. Hella loyal and protective, would totally go down and slide over baby her. With protection of course. (For now atleast :3)

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Anybody harboring any doubt of your capacity as a developer should just look at the evidence already available in the amount of quality content you produced within the relatively short span since WvM was started.

That's a track record that speak for itself :)
I think anyone who has something bad to say about you, is now hiding. Because they know that people on this thread wont take that shit.
Damn right, BD earned that level of support.
Secondly, anyone who doesn't have a girl call them daddy is absolutely lying to themselves for not wanting to be called it.
Myeah, can't speak for anybody else but I find intelligence and independence far more appealing than that. Highly subjective, but in my experience "daddy" women haven't been the sharpest tools in the shed, to put it mildly.

Just like some of us think BaDIK's Quinn to be a horrible personality (if an excellently written character). You're welcome to your preferences, but they ain't exclusive choices around.

Anybody looking just for a warm hole to stick their dick in might as well invest in a heated fleshlight. Far more economical, and no associated drama. Just sayin'.

But that's just, like, my opinion, man.

Reactions: sphinx1e

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
for me, the daddy thing is nothing to do with intelligence. But more to do with the fact that I don't really enjoy "sex with a much younger women", maybe cause i'm young or maybe because I don't really enjoy the semi incestuous aspect of it. I just don't care for it.

If a girl want a dom/sub play I'm all for it. Either stick with my name, or stick with the old fashion "master" play.

But fuck no, I won't shame anybody for wanting that or having that fetish. Make Bailey fantasy come true in your playthrough, and make her happy. She deserve it!

Reactions: Lord Soth

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
for me, the daddy thing is nothing to do with intelligence. But more to do with the fact that I don't really enjoy "sex with a much younger women", maybe cause i'm young or maybe because I don't really enjoy the semi incestuous aspect of it. I just don't care for it.

If a girl want a dom/sub play I'm all for it. Either stick with my name, or stick with the old fashion "master" play.

But fuck no, I won't shame anybody for wanting that or having that fetish. Make Bailey fantasy come true in your playthrough, and make her happy. She deserve it!
I think for me it's a bit of both. I think much of the daddy kink comes from a desire to have simply a more inexperienced woman as a sexual partner. More inexperienced in all things sex but also maybe more inexperienced in life in general. And the appeal then stems from you being the big man who can teach this woman a thing or two, so it's a bit of a dom/sub thing IMO, but it also can serve the purpose that the guy doesn't really have to compare with other guys; you are the best by default because the woman didn't really have much experience elsewise.
And that is something I generally find pretty creepy, I think stems from just general insecurity about dating women who are on your or above your level of experience.

Bailey... she gives me a bit of that vibe. And her calling me daddy would only increase that so I really don't want that. But I feel like she is also enough of her own person, with her own experiences and a fair bit of self-confidence that she doesn't fall too far into that creepy place. So yes, sex her up, but please no, don't call me daddy xD

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Just like some of us think BaDIK's Quinn to be a horrible personality (if an excellently written character). You're welcome to your preferences, but they ain't exclusive choices around.
Mmm, Quinn....my favourite bad bitch. That rooftop scene was so fucking hot....I hope my MC can break that bitch and make her squeal on a regular basis..

I like older and younger women, no pref there. If they want me to call them daddy, hey I don`t give a fuck, if it floats their boat. What happens between two consenting adults is up to them as long as no one gets hurt by it.

txtBild

Feb 23, 2019
I saw the recent patreon post with updated release dates
what happened to the full week 1 version, with revisited scenes from the first days? He's jumping straight to the day 8 version?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I saw the recent patreon post with updated release dates
what happened to the full week 1 version, with revisited scenes from the first days? He's jumping straight to the day 8 version?
BD said it needs more work so it will likely come in september instead.
No day 7 final and week 1 release are different. Due to everything Week 1 release will likely be in September.
We're not jumping straight into "Week 2 builds" as this next set will be days 8-10. And then 11-14. and then 15-21 and so on. These sets will basically be the amount of content in day 7 but spread throughout the set.
But to keep it from being too confusing I'll just be naming the builds by what day they cover for the time being.

Reactions: csmk14 and txtBild

fullarsenal

Apr 23, 2017
Glad to see you're holding up Braindrop
I think for me it's a bit of both. I think much of the daddy kink comes from a desire to have simply a more inexperienced woman as a sexual partner. More inexperienced in all things sex but also maybe more inexperienced in life in general. And the appeal then stems from you being the big man who can teach this woman a thing or two, so it's a bit of a dom/sub thing IMO, but it also can serve the purpose that the guy doesn't really have to compare with other guys; you are the best by default because the woman didn't really have much experience elsewise.
And that is something I generally find pretty creepy, I think stems from just general insecurity about dating women who are on your or above your level of experience.

Bailey... she gives me a bit of that vibe. And her calling me daddy would only increase that so I really don't want that. But I feel like she is also enough of her own person, with her own experiences and a fair bit of self-confidence that she doesn't fall too far into that creepy place. So yes, sex her up, but please no, don't call me daddy xD

Thats just your preference dude thats why games should have a change nickname option. makes everyone happy.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Thats just your preference dude thats why games should have a change nickname option. makes everyone happy.
Oh yeah it's definitely my preference ^^ didn't want to come it across as though I was judging anyone. Daddy kinks are just not for me. But if other people get off on that, that's fine ;)

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes