Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am not sure my thoughts of the whole "Daddy" thing. In games like this I don't mind at all it can be a little sexy at times depending on the girl and how it is used. However in real life it is a bit different especially if you have actual children. For me anyone other than mid kids using that term is just odd (and by no means in a sexual way, just want to be clear incest is not my thing in the real world). I wouldn't want a sexual partner to call me "Daddy" at this point since I am a father and to me it would just be odd in any sexual way. However in a game like this I have no issues at all as long as it seems like something the girl is into.

Reactions: KrystofDayne

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
In the game
Thats just your preference dude thats why games should have a change nickname option. makes everyone happy.
There's an option in one of the lewd scenes in the game Connected, when the girl encourages you to come up with a nickname for you to call you by. I tried several options just to see if her reaction would change and sure enough, if you set the nickname to "daddy", she'll react with something like "Daddy? Seriously, that cliché? Haha, sure. Whatever dude." or something along those lines. It was hella funny.

I don't really care one way or another about being called daddy by some girl during sexual intercourse. If anything it would probably remind me of "American Pie". But I'm okay to go along with it, if that's what Bailey wants.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I dunno, The "Daddy" kink can be fun at times....if used for what it is. I kind of see it as a power/taboo thing which can be fun from time to time. I can also see a drawback in it if your partner is actively using the "Daddy" thing and you as a serogate for what they never had then it gets creepy.
I mean my wife dressed up as a school girl on our anniversary and suprissed me at the door, called me daddy and such...it was fun. Would it be fun everyday probably not, deffinately not in my case, it should be something used to spice not something to be used to replace. I don't know if that came out right to most but it is after all just an opinion.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Got a question, I'm not especially interested in transgendered or anything, but as a regular straight guy is it very different / more interesting to have shauna be trans rather than a girl? Or is the content basically the same? Thanks.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I said this a while back when this same discussion came up but i'll reiterate for the sake of saying my piece. For me the whole Daddy thing is less of a "kinks than it is is purely rooted in my experience in the Dom/Sub world. When I first began exploring the lifestyle 20 years ago and my girlfriend at the time agreed to become my sub we sort of struggled with she should call me during play time. "Master" didn't sit right with her and "Sir" didn't really do it for me either so we approached a friend who was also into the scene and they suggested trying Daddy and it just clicked. We were together for a little over 5 years and as a result the Daddy aspect just became permanently ingrained in my methods as a Dom and as such the few Sub's I've taken since the first have all called me that (including the ones in my head :giggle:)

I can totally understand how it might creep out someone who is already a Dad tho. The incest fetish might tickle my pickle but I use the myriad of options available here on The Zone to scratch that itch when i need to and it never enters into my real life. Not that it would ever be a problem anyway since the odds of me ever having kids is close to zero.

Lastly while I can't deny some women do go for the Daddy thing due to some level of mental immaturity or just having a screw loose in my experience with a rare exception or 2 that's never been the case. Ash the first girl to start the Daddy thing with me was one of the smartest most mature and level headed girls I've ever known especially considering she was only in her early 20's at the time.

Admittedly I am still guilty of playing up both stereotypes when I role play the twins in my posts but they have reasons for being the way they are in my Cult canon and more importantly it's fiction.

Anyway this turned out to be way longer than I intended it to be it's just that as someone who wears the Daddy thing on his sleeve as I tend to do on the thread i felt I should chime in :D

Last edited:

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I'm glad I'm not the only one into the "Daddy" kink. It's definitely based on past sexual experiences with dom/sub play. With the right girl, it can be so hot. I didn't "get it" when I was younger, but now... I love it. And Bailey will defintely continue to call me Daddy :love:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Honestly the daddy thing is just something that I'm neutral to, like it doesn't turn me on, but it also doesn't turn me off, I just don't really care if my partner wants to call me daddy, baby, sir, master, Mr president or whatever (ok I wouldn't like being called "mommy" maybe), hell I'd say I'm like that towards most kinks even

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Honestly the daddy thing is just something that I'm neutral to, like it doesn't turn me on, but it also doesn't turn me off, I just don't really care if my partner wants to call me daddy, baby, sir, master, Mr president or whatever (ok I wouldn't like being called "mommy" maybe), hell I'd say I'm like that towards most kinks even
how about " Papi" ? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I once drew the line at "Harry Coney Jr."

I thought "Wait, did you mean Harry Conninck Jr, the wannabe Sinatra singer, actor and all-around ginger?"

"Well yeah, but... actually no. I mean the traffic cone that I once swiped as a student, cuz doing that shit's traditional. And they's orange, yo! So it was either that or calling him Prince Harry. Cuz you know, Ginger, right?"

...this may or may not have been a true story. :cautious:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Right now the content is virtually identical which means that the fem-Shauna version plays like a bastardised version of the real story in which she is a trans-woman. BD is reworking the first week to fix inconsistencies like MC's dick size and Emiko's face. As part of the fem-Shauna backstory is being re-written.

The rework is due in September.
So trans is the author's canon version? Thanks. I would probably stick with trans then.

May 24, 2020
I don't mind her calling me "Daddy". But to me, I think it sounds bad in French. In French, it's "Papa"(like the Pa of Password) or "Père"(like a pair) and I don't like the way it sounds.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
fried cheesesticks dipped in honey mustard...the honey mustard container being Bailey's perfect puffy hoohaa....

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes