KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
What's wrong with you? :rolleyes:
Well ackchoolly... (deep breath)

When you combine the thick gooey consistency of molten cheese with a crunchy crust, especially one that is deep fried, with honey-mustard, part sweet, part spicey, two flavours that both cancel and supplement each other, go figure, and has been a staple of the culinary world since before early hunter-gatherers domesticated the early ancestors of chickens that eventually evolved into chickens as we know them today -thus proving once and for all that yes, the egg did come before the chicken- and you then add to the flavour by dipping it into the acidic environment of a young teen's pussy (in this case Bailey, but feel free to substitute a teen of your choice) you achieve basically what is called "Umami", or the 5th taste. One that supplements the original 4 (sweet, salt, sour and bitter) and as a term originates from Japan and defies further definition. Now as a professional chef, even I would struggle to define the term to someone who isn't aware about the chemical changes that occur in food while preparing them and how each change affects the perception of how food tastes, as even a minimal difference in heat applied, for example, can cause a vastly different outcome.

So the best explanation I can give is think about how my fingers would taste after the ass-pull I just did in the previous paragraph.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well this got a little odd for me. Time to step away from this thread for a few hours and hopefully we go back to our slightly less perverted ways. Poor Bailey and Shauna, with the food references. Well now I am hungry too. Need me some fried cheese sticks now, but I'll pass on the sauce or dipping a hot cheese stick into Bailey (I think that would probably hurt and not in a good hurt way).

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Y'all are forgetting the best combination, Shauna's dick dipped in Nutella.

By which I mean Nutella, the chocolate hazelnut spread, this is in no way a thinly veiled reference to scat :cautious:
Oh god I need glasses. After reading this comment about Shauna`s dick, I mis-read the final sentence as "thinly veined".
Things just got weird for a minute :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: babilon29

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For me, I like the 'daddy' talk, but it feels best when there is some reason for it; it's a little weird when they're his classmates. But if there's an age difference, or some other reason that it kind of fits (Lex in Something Unlimited being called Daddy by the clone girls for example), or just because it's an incest game and he really is the daddy, I really like it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well was hoping to get extremely lucky and see the update drop today for my Birthday today, but not looking like that will happen. Oh well hopefully this upcoming week it drops. Oh well back to speculating on what is going to happen for the new update when it drops. No rush BD take your time and get it right for you.

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Well was hoping to get extremely lucky and see the update drop today for my Birthday today, but not looking like that will happen. Oh well hopefully this upcoming week it drops. Oh well back to speculating on what is going to happen for the new update when it drops. No rush BD take your time and get it right for you.
I have a feeling you aimed for that
external-content.duckduckgo.comf.gif :LOL: Here for many more years of enjoyment of life

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Happy birthday my dude :sneaky:
tenor.gif

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes