chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Skye is trans no matter what you choose for Shauna at the beginning. Penny being trans or not will depend on that first decision though.

And well the story is what it is. If you made a game where you can choose everything, it's gonna be a game that makes no sense whatsoever on some routes. Yeah a lot of people don't like having Jamie and Shauna forced on them but see it just as part of the main story.
True that's why on my walk through just decided to keep them all :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so my thoughts on Shauna is this she is beautiful no matter which route you take. I prefer the story for the transgender female Shauna over the story for female Shauna. I prefer the female version over the transgender female still in transition phase version. I have had fun with both versions and plan to keep going with my current play through with Shauna as a transgender female, but my main focus will still be the female version route. I think it is really cool that BD gives you the option here and that he has added several transgender female and a transgender male as well in the game. I wonder if in a future update he will add a character that has gone all the way with the process, I think that could be an interesting addition. I still think that could be possible with one of the girls we haven't been with yet or even someone new.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok so my thoughts on Shauna is this she is beautiful no matter which route you take. I prefer the story for the transgender female Shauna over the story for female Shauna. I prefer the female version over the transgender female still in transition phase version. I have had fun with both versions and plan to keep going with my current play through with Shauna as a transgender female, but my main focus will still be the female version route. I think it is really cool that BD gives you the option here and that he has added several transgender female and a transgender male as well in the game. I wonder if in a future update he will add a character that has gone all the way with the process, I think that could be an interesting addition. I still think that could be possible with one of the girls we haven't been with yet or even someone new.
i can understand your reasoning .. just like someone mentioned earlier .. trans Shauna can't get pregnant .. i want to knock up as many babes as i can .. :cool:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i can understand your reasoning .. just like someone mentioned earlier .. trans Shauna can't get pregnant .. i want to knock up as many babes as i can .. :cool:
That is not an issue for me at all. To be honest other than the clients the only girl as of right now I want the MC to get pregnant is Jamie. I know we all have different thoughts about pregnancy in games but to me it is about who I think will be best for the MC in the long run. I think over time having all the girls pregnant takes away from things, but I am sure I am in the minority here. I feel like Jamie gave you the ok to have fun, but I really don't think that will last forever. Sure maybe with a few girls, but probably not all of them. Plus how many girls and children can he support if he gets signed to the NBA or what happens if he doesn't make it? I guess part of me wants to act rationally, but it is a game so I guess it probably doesn't matter much.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yup we all have different opinions .. i personally wanna see at least half the college babes . walking around with my baby in their bellies ... :love:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am not even sure how to respond to that.

On a side note:

Guys with the latest news we need to be in high alert for troll activity don't feed them just ignore and if they get out of hand report them. Let's try to help BD out a little bit.

Anyone else having issues with the site today, it is really slow for me.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I can genuinely only see Jamie as the wife/mother of MC's children. I know that I've consistently called her Li'l Ducky before, but it really REALLY is an affectionate nickname because I DO love her. In the hierarchy of WVM, she is on a pedestal.

Yes, even above the Goddess that is Veronica, there, I've said it. Burn me for it if you want. Send the Twins after me I don't care (and probably won't even notice).

So basically it's

1. Li'l Ducky
2. Veronica
3. T-Shay
4. Bailey
5. RUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY!!! (Sorry Stacy lovers, I'm in the other Redhead's corner)

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
I am not even sure how to respond to that.

On a side note:

Guys with the latest news we need to be in high alert for troll activity don't feed them just ignore and if they get out of hand report them. Let's try to help BD out a little bit.

Anyone else having issues with the site today, it is really slow for me.
Thats racism, to all da horde trolls in world of warcraft :p
But thx for da warning mate :D

Reactions: Uncle Loco

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Why not both Ruby & Stacy? Do we need to fight over Redheads?
Well no, Redheads are precious and need to be protected at all costs. After all there's never enough to go around.

I just have a thing for Ruby. She reminds me of a girl I work with and she's kinda clumsy and a bit awkward, but she's always sunny and friendly and funny, and low-key gorgeous in my eyes. And if I'm the only one holding a torch for her, I'll take it. So be it.

So let me have Dunya Ruby please. Thank you.

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes