Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Because we desperately need something to argue over...here's my new Top Ten:

10. Skye: I just gotta know. Plus, I get the feeling that Braindrop could make a relationship with her amazingly interesting.

9. Tia: The shower scene with her was super-sexy. I think she's got a ton of potential.

8. Jamie: As LocoGringo78 says in his sig: Long Live the WVM Harem Queen!

7. Jasmine: Just a really cool chick and a well-developed character. Plus, I love her look.

6. Brittany & Keyana: (My list, I'm allowed to put them together!) Theirs was one of my favorite sex scenes in the game, thus far. I also love the dissonance between their body types and personalities. That's hot shit.

5. Elizabeth: I'm a sucker for the damaged ones. I'm also one of the people that dug her sex scene with MC. Can't wait to do it again...this time, all proper-like.

4. Harper & Natalie: (Yeah, I'm gonna do it again) I just adore the personalities BD has crafted for the two of them. My MC would run through a brick wall for his coach. I'd also leave her sprawled out in her bedroom, leaking from all holes, and a wreck of a woman. Same for her daughter...but not at the same time, 'cause I'm all romantic and shit. They'd be even higher, but this is where I protest Natalie's new haircut, so there.

3. Alexis: Yeah, I know...what has she done? This one is all on the strength of her potential and her single sex scene. But both are awesome and in BD we trust that he'll capitalize on both. Love her look, too.

2. Shauna: For me, the best-looking girl in the game. Just about flawless in every way. Plus, an absolute sweetheart. What's not to love?

1. Zoe: Perfection. Ridiculously hot. Crazy sexy. An absolute freak. And playing just hard to get enough to keep and hold my interest. Eager to put something far bigger in the place of that pen. I hope Queen Jamie will accept her!

(Just missed the cut: Bailey, Stacy, Ruby, Carly, and Rainn; shocking, as I'm usually all about the redheads)

JD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i really hate to say this .. but the playthru i just did last night i got to thinking what if Jasmine was another spy .. she was quick to break up with Damien ... makes me scratch my head that she was going with him for a long time and they just end it all .. and she asks to stay with you ... like an inside spy

another girl i'm worried about is Katie .... kinda think blood is thicker than water .. with her

oh yeah just remembered .. Tia .. whats with her wanting to take MC to the other shower of the college prez ... makes me feel wierd like maybe we're being filmed ....

maybe i'm wrong but well just my thoughts ...

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

10. Skye: I just gotta know. Plus, I get the feeling that Braindrop could make a relationship with her amazingly interesting.

9. Tia: The shower scene with her was super-sexy. I think she's got a ton of potential.

7. Jasmine: Just a really cool chick and a well-developed character. Plus, I love her look.

6. Brittany & Keyana: (My list, I'm allowed to put them together!) Theirs was one of my favorite sex scenes in the game, thus far. I also love the dissonance between their body types and personalities. That's hot shit.

5. Elizabeth: I'm a sucker for the damaged ones. I'm also one of the people that dug her sex scene with MC. Can't wait to do it again...this time, all proper-like.

4. Harper & Natalie: (Yeah, I'm gonna do it again) I just adore the personalities BD has crafted for the two of them. My MC would run through a brick wall for his coach. I'd also leave her sprawled out in her bedroom, leaking from all holes, and a wreck of a woman. Same for her daughter...but not at the same time, 'cause I'm all romantic and shit. They'd be even higher, but this is where I protest Natalie's new haircut, so there.

3. Alexis: Yeah, I know...what has she done? This one is all on the strength of her potential and her single sex scene. But both are awesome and in BD we trust that he'll capitalize on both. Love her look, too.

2. Shauna: For me, the best-looking girl in the game. Just about flawless in every way. Plus, an absolute sweetheart. What's not to love?

1. Zoe: Perfection. Ridiculously hot. Crazy sexy. An absolute freak. And playing just hard to get enough to keep and hold my interest. Eager to put something far bigger in the place of that pen. I hope Queen Jamie will accept her!

(Just missed the cut: Bailey, Stacy, Ruby, Carly, and Rainn; shocking, as I'm usually all about the redheads)

JD
For me it is not yet a top 10. Many ladies do have fantastic potential but I will wait for their stories when BD will drop the updates.

6. "Elizabeth: I'm a sucker for the damaged ones." Same here.

5. Zoe. Apart from the first impression (was discussed here at length) she seems to care about her girls of the squad. Also.. yeah.. the pen.

4. Veronica. Beautiful Lady, but whats her story and reason to call in sick?

3. Bailey. Good looking girl, quite forward and knows what she wants. Whats not to like??

2. Harp. Deserves a little success on the Court and lots of love. The story of Natalie's kidnapping.. wow..

1. Jamie and fShauna. For me these 2 go together.

Looking forward to the Skye arc, and love to see more of the Mother Of All, even if she will never be a LI for me she is the emotional glue and bedrock to MCs life and lifestyle.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i really hate to say this .. but the playthru i just did last night i got to thinking what if Jasmine was another spy .. she was quick to break up with Damien ... makes me scratch my head that she was going with him for a long time and they just end it all .. and she asks to stay with you ... like an inside spy

another girl i'm worried about is Katie .... kinda think blood is thicker than water .. with her

oh yeah just remembered .. Tia .. whats with her wanting to take MC to the other shower of the college prez ... makes me feel wierd like maybe we're being filmed ....

Oh fun this is my kind of topic. While I never thought about Jasmine that way you do make a good point. I am pretty sure she is just in the story for Damien. While something is odd about their relationship I just wonder if the break-up is a front to have Ryker leave her alone and not use her against him once Damien grows some balls and tells Ryker to fuck off. As for Katie I am on board with you I do not trust her at all. She has a lot of work to do in order for me to trust her, as she is way to close to the 2 shadiest characters in the game (Ryker and Charles). The Tia thing I did mention before so I am with you there as well, as I found that just a little too odd about the second shower (I did let the Zoe stuff slide so I am not sure why I can't trust Tia yet). Maybe the Tia thing is she came on way too strong and then came on again during the Cedey reveal to Azel.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i think Zoe is just a girl wanting something she never really had ... love .... someone she can love and be loved by .. other than just sex ... she reminds me of a girl i knew back years ago ... had the same way about her .... upfront ... sexual as hell ... but has her feeling in check waiting on the right guy .. cause at some point in her past she was burned by not having sex when the other person wanted it and made up stories about her ...

well makes sense to me anyways .. would explain why she acts the way she does ..

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
At the very least she would be vulnerable right after Damien came, at least a bit, clean and dumped her. Would be a good time for Ryker to try and lure her in.

She is an absolute unknown to me. Would not trust her as further than I could throw her..

Getting a little paranoid there, eh? :cool:
Still its possible but in my book not very likely.

For whatever reason I am more worried about the "reporter lady?" whats her name? Its her job to snoop around so it would be a good choice to tap her knowledge.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
For whatever reason I am more worried about the "reporter lady?" whats her name? Its her job to snoop around so it it would be a good choice to tap her knowledge
thats Moon ... Ruby's sister .. naww i think she would be on MC's side ... a good scoop on the college prez would make her reporter status ... and get her a great job on some news station

Reactions: BeoWoolF

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmm i was just thinking ... Elizabeth .... she loves you .. you start dating her sister .. she hates you , loves you ... then moves back in with you .. she would makes a great insider spy .. i mean seriously who would think it was her giving away info on MC

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Moon. Maybe, actually the social media girl (McKenzie?) could do a lot of damage with a single, let's call it, squawk (to avoid trademark infringement ;))
Right. And she was not very happy about MC as he did not really appreciate her work.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah more fun topics and I didn't start any of them. Well no surprise my signature spoils my top 6 so that was easy as for the rest some may surprise you. There was several I could not figure out how to get in the top 10 way too many hot sexy girls in this game (Thank you for that BD it just means we will always have fun here at WVM) I did cheat and had 1 extra but hey who is counting.

10b. Willow - A sexy bad girl who shares her sweet side with only the MC. Yes please.

10a. Ruby - Love that klutzy redhead, she is also sweet and seems a little innocent. I think the MC needs to fix the innocent part with his magic wand. Will there be only one redhead on my list I think not.

9. Rainn - What can I say about this beautiful sexy little creature. She checks off so many boxes for me small frame, pale skin, unique hair color (hey if it is not a natural redhead I want something unique like purple pink or blue), small breats and a heart of gold for her friend Bailey.

8. Mabel - Where is my nurse button on my bed I think I need a sponge bath please. Fuck I have a redhead fetish.

7. Vanessa - Damn, those eyes and that pink hair just love it.

6. Penny (female version)- This one for me is basically her sexy small frame and how I feel I relate to her with her shyness and dislike/unsure of her own body.

5. Alexis - While she is only in a few scenes she has one of the most memorable scenes to me. That face she makes when she got a good pounding damn that was some hot stuff.

4. Bailey - I think she is the most attractive girl in the game as soon as I saw her I was like holy shit when can I get me some of that. The only thing that could have made her better was if she was a redhead.

3. Shauna (female version) - God damn she is super fucking hot and can be super freaky in bed I would die a happy man to be able to spend one night with her.

1b. Stacy - Oh the beautiful redheaded goddess that you are please join our harem soon.

1a. Jamie - She is our queen and we all must respect the queen. Long Live Queen Jamie, the Harmen Queen of WVM

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
hmm i was just thinking ... Elizabeth .... she loves you .. you start dating her sister .. she hates you , loves you ... then moves back in with you .. she would makes a great insider spy .. i mean seriously who would think it was her giving away info on MC
Not unrealistic, but now we are rally getting into an area where each and everyone can be suspected. Witchhunt anybody? :unsure:

Maybe Rachel. Pushing MC into a position that will benefit her and her business best? A change in School would up the media exposure of MC and therefore the number of potential customer.

OK, lets simply start to burn Ryker and Charles at the stakes and get over with it. More time to spend some quality time with the LIs.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

JD
Fine if we're going to play this game. I'm even going to cheat a bit.

10. Ruby, Stacy, Mabel, Veronica and Vanessa are the undecided contenders. Lets not forget Amiko

9. Zoe: Hot and crazy and sexy, but I think deep down she just wants to be genuinely loved and appreciated.

8. Rainn: But without the goth getup and noise ring. Like she was at the party.

7. Amiko2.0: I like the shy ones, and she certainly grows blossoms as the story progresses.

6. Kimmy: What can I say, she's smoking hot, and I have a bit of thing for hot Asian chicks.

5. Alexis: Yeah, I know...what has she done? Her single sex scene was hot. Love her look, too. But worried it will bite the MC in the ass

4. Elizabeth: I'm a sucker for the damaged ones too it seems. I'm also one of the people that dug her sex scene with MC. Can't wait to do it again...this time, all proper-like.

3. Bailey: I mean just look at her. Even with the silly shaved her, she's just too fucking cute. If we could turn her into a real little sub, she'd be higher.

2. Shauna: (Not Shaun) Just about flawless in every way. Plus, an absolute sweetheart. What's not to love?

1.) Harper & Natalie: I just adore the personalities BD has crafted for the two of them. My MC would run through a brick wall for his coach. I'd also leave her sprawled out in her bedroom, leaking from all holes, and a wreck of a woman. Same for her daughter...but not at the same time, maybe even at the same time. Natalie's new haircut does put her in danger a bit.

Jammie is unrated but a de-facto inclusion because as LocoGringo78 says in his sig: Long Live the WVM Harem Queen!

Edited ant revised.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Guys if I ever post anything that is "trolly" please call me out on it. It's not something I ever do intentionally, but from time to time I do say something that could be seen as trolling. Usually I'll correct, retract it or remove it if I catch it. Genuinely try be a nice guy but sometimes I get caught up in a mood and can be a bit of dick.

AceOfNiagara Spfjolietjake ImperialD MrFriendly that applies to other threads as well. I only mention you because we tend to frequent some of the same threads. I know The Krypt Angel and LocoGringo78 will keep me in line here, otherwise I might get a visit from a certain set of twins. Though that could be fun for an entirely other reason.
Dude, I've been repeatedly told I am not a nice person and that I don't live up to my nom de guerre. We all have bad days and if we can have each others backs then perhaps we have a few less. All we can do is try, try to be engaging not rude, thoughtful not rash, friendly not trolly... :)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm worried about her too, but I some think spurning her is going to cause more grief for the MC than her potential as spy.

Oh fun this is my kind of topic. While I never thought about Jasmine that way you do make a good point. I am pretty sure she is just in the story for Damien. While something is odd about their relationship I just wonder if the break-up is a front to have Ryker leave her alone and not use her against him once Damien grows some balls and tells Ryker to fuck off. As for Katie I am on board with you I do not trust her at all. She has a lot of work to do in order for me to trust her, as she is way to close to the 2 shadiest characters in the game (Ryker and Charles). The Tia thing I did mention before so I am with you there as well, as I found that just a little too odd about the second shower (I did let the Zoe stuff slide so I am not sure why I can't trust Tia yet). Maybe the Tia thing is she came on way too strong and then came on again during the Cedey reveal to Azel.
Hmm, y'all seem to be ignoring the fact that Damien is as gay AF. The MC catching him almost getting a BJ from Lee, and then Charles almost outing him in the little office. I think Jasmin was just his cover so he wasn't outed. I can't be sure, though because I did reject Jasmin and hanging out with her every chance I got, so I may have missed some of the story.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I think you're reaching. It's all because she loves him and wants his attention.
Not unrealistic, but now we are rally getting into an area where each and everyone can be suspected. Witchhunt anybody? :unsure:

Maybe Rachel. Pushing MC into a position that will benefit her and her business best? A change in School would up the media exposure of MC and therefore the number of potential customer.

OK, lets simply start to burn Ryker and Charles at the stakes and get over with it. More time to spend some quality time with the LIs.
Y'all are crazy. They're all spies. Don't trust any of them, except Shauna and Harp. Maybe Jamie too, but I don't trust her, pushing the MC on all these other innocent *cough*spies*cough* girls. The rest all spies but non of them know the others are spies.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes