The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
it has definitely gotten a lot better within the last couple of months, this thread was a real shit hole for a while around the beginning of the year.
Yea with the new crop of enthusiastic regulars and BD being a semi regular presence again it almost feels like the good old days from last october to december before shit went all toxic

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
it has definitely gotten a lot better within the last couple of months, this thread was a real shit hole for a while around the beginning of the year and reached the boiling point at around april.
I guess I came here at the right time then. If the thread was toxic when I came I probably never would have posted here at all. It really took me some time to feel comfortable posting anything about any of these types of games. I mostly was on a different site with no real threads to discuss the games. I came here looking for a guide for a few other games, then finally played WVM for the first time and I was blown away by how well it was put together. It made me want to talk about it and share my thoughts about the game and what I thought was coming next. For the most part everyone made me feel welcomed and before I knew it I became a regular here. I know it probably seems I have been here with you guys for a long time but it has only been a few months (I think my first post was in May for this game). I am really happy I decided to make that first post here for WVM, and now I feel like a respected/known member of the thread. I enjoy reading every post made in this thread (well except the troll crap). There have been so many days that I have ran out of "Likes" to give out. It's always fun to see how others respond to my questions and thoughts about the game. Based on what this game meant to me I wanted to give back some how so I decided to make what is now the mini FAQ. I had never done anything like that before, but I felt I owed something to BD and all those that welcomed me here. Sure some of my best times here was the first post that BD liked that I made, The several times the twins came after me, and of course the best surprise was when BD reached out to me personally and made me that awesome custom render. I can't thank him or the rest of you enough for welcoming me here and just interacting with me regularly. Sorry for rambling on.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I guess I came here at the right time then. If the thread was toxic when I came I probably never would have posted here at all. It really took me some time to feel comfortable posting anything about any of these types of games. I mostly was on a different site with no real threads to discuss the games. I came here looking for a guide for a few other games, then finally played WVM for the first time and I was blown away by how well it was put together. It made me want to talk about it and share my thoughts about the game and what I thought was coming next. For the most part everyone made me feel welcomed and before I knew it I became a regular here. I know it probably seems I have been here with you guys for a long time but it has only been a few months (I think my first post was in May for this game). I am really happy I decided to make that first post here for WVM, and now I feel like a respected/known member of the thread. I enjoy reading every post made in this thread (well except the troll crap). There have been so many days that I have ran out of "Likes" to give out. It's always fun to see how others respond to my questions and thoughts about the game. Based on what this game meant to me I wanted to give back some how so I decided to make what is now the mini FAQ. I had never done anything like that before, but I felt I owed something to BD and all those that welcomed me here. Sure some of my best times here was the first post that BD liked that I made, The several times the twins came after me, and of course the best surprise was when BD reached out to me personally and made me that awesome custom render. I can't thank him or the rest of you enough for welcoming me here and just interacting with me regularly. Sorry for rambling on.
Definitely more words than I would of used. Never been threatened by the twins however BB did refer to me as " ....kinky bastard *giggle* ". I've came here almost the same time you did for pretty much the same reasons and like you got hooked on WVM.

Now I'm randomly logging in, while at work, so I don't end up having 5+ pages of various religious following of the different girls to read through. Interspersed with theories on if Katie is part of Ryker plan or not. BTW I don't feel she is. I think she is more on "our" side. Guess we'll find out soon.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Definitely more words than I would of used. Never been threatened by the twins however BB did refer to me as " ....kinky bastard *giggle* ". I've came here almost the same time you did for pretty much the same reasons and like you got hooked on WVM.

Now I'm randomly logging in, while at work, so I don't end up having 5+ pages of various religious following of the different girls to read through. Interspersed with theories on if Katie is part of Ryker plan or not. BTW I don't feel she is. I think she is more on "our" side. Guess we'll find out soon.
Mostly cuz you've always just rolled with my crazy plus don't think you've ever really said anything that gave me an excuse to sic them on you lol. Me having them talk to you directly is about as symbolic as getting mauled just less common :)

oh and we agree on the katie thing :)

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Mostly cuz you've always just rolled with my crazy plus don't think you've ever really said anything that gave me an excuse to sic them on you lol. Me having them talk to you directly is about as symbolic as getting mauled just less common :)

oh and we agree on the katie thing :)
Your crazy here is seems rather normal to me.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
also I'm drawing a blank on who Vanessa is, so I guess I wasn't a big fan. Now since carly was mentioned that one is one im looking forward to besides my favs

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
So..................... how does everyone think the WVM Stars will do in the upcoming shortened basketball season? I'm fairly confident they'll make the final 4 as long as we can keep Ryker from sabatoging.

Reactions: Serthery

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So..................... how does everyone think the WVM Stars will do in the upcoming shortened basketball season? I'm fairly confident they'll make the final 4 as long as we can keep Ryker from sabatoging.
Basketball is canceled
Time for the only sport that matters. Marathon Fucking.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes