sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Random thought from your neighborhood Loco Gringo:

I think I would love to see at some point Cedey step in and punch out Ryker to save her brubru. Not only would that be funny as hell it could be a touching moment to see his sister try to protect him.
Yeah that would definitely be something we could propose to BD on Patreon.
Any pledger willing to join in for a formal request?
Edit: ofc in future updates, I think he is already busy enough trying to get this one out;)

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
That's true, though I still think he would be more incentivated if the request came from his loving Patrons.
This is just an idea that hit me suddenly, and I don't want to impose my vision on anyone:)
Good ideas are good ideas. I don't view suggestions here differently than I do on patreon.:giggle:
Though I'm not one to add something just because of popular demand. It's ultimately just if I like it or not.

Most of the story is set in stone though so specific story events or elements are difficult for me to take suggestions on.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Good ideas are good ideas. I don't view suggestions here differently than I do on patreon.:giggle:
Though I'm not one to add something just because of popular demand. It's ultimately just if I like it or not.

Most of the story is set in stone though so specific story events or elements are difficult for me to take suggestions on.
I guessed pretty much that, but still thank you to bother replying.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

I would never demand anything to be added, nor would I be disappointed if something someone suggests is not added. This is your piece of art to share with us. We may throw out some funny or interesting ideas but I would never expect you to add anything that does not fit into your vision.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Right now i want to bang Harper, Vanessa and Nicole.
No love for Vanessa here? She is smoking hot.
I would like to treat Veronica to some TLC before her sister Vanessa but that pesky scandal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And of course treating Harper after a few wins will be nice but all in due time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh yeah Vanessa over Veronica and Harper for me, I am sure I will get some negative feedback on that comment. I really don't care though, I like Veronica and Harper too. Also I assume you meant Natalie and not Nicole?

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Oh yeah Vanessa over Veronica and Harper for me, I am sure I will get some negative feedback on that comment. I really don't care though, I like Veronica and Harper too. Also I assume you meant Natalie and not Nicole?
Yep Natalie my bad . Some time since i played so mixed the name, but didnt forget Vanessa i want her first than Verônica and since we have the Scandal im hoping for it to happen sonner.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Yeah Vanessa is really cute with her bubblegum hair and seems to have an absolutely smoking figure. But right now, I'm not yet at the wanna-bang-her stage, she seems too stressed out at the moment, sex really doesn't look like a priority there.
Harper over Vanessa though, no question.
But also, both of them over Veronica. Sorry Toesucker, she just doesn't do anything for me. I might give her a pity fuck at some point but I'm really not that into her :p

And Natalie, yes, definitely, I can't wait. Probably apart from Stacy she would be the girl I'm most excited for to see her get pounded by the MC.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
OK so I have been replaying this game for a while now waiting for the update...I took a nap this afternoon and had a dream of this game...but in the dream it was people I know but with WVM story. I think....I need help :cry:
I think you are in the right place...if you want to delve deeper into the craziness that is this thread. :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes