The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I think they threatening to kill me a few times and then once they argued with each other on whether I should die or not (one wanted to see my head explode and the other thought it was a bad idea). Either way it is fun when they show up. I usually grab the popcorn and sit back and watch unless they are coming after me then I have to barricade all the windows and doors at my house just to be safe.
To be fair it wasn't necessarily your head she wanted to see explode....she just wanted to see a head explode in general cuz wanton violence makes BB tingly

Also For the record you don't have to "win her over" BB likes you just fine already she just doesn't show it the same way as her sister is all. If she was a cat...she more the type to walk around giving you dirty looks most times then go out and kill something and drop it at yer feet to show she cares.

BB: usually severed Troll heads:devilish:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
To be fair it wasn't necessarily your head she wanted to see explode....she just wanted to see a head explode in general cuz wanton violence makes BB tingly

Also For the record you don't have to "win her over" BB likes you just fine already she just doesn't show it the same way as her sister is all. If she was a cat...she more the type to walk around giving you dirty looks most times then go out and kill something and drop it at yer feet to show she cares.

BB: usually severed Troll heads:devilish:
Do they put their prey also into your shoes? My cat always puts stuff she hunted down into my shoe. Pins, rubber balls, squishy things I don`t want to know what they used to be.
You do live an interesting life my friend :whistle:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
It's funny, I've been using they/them (what do they do?/how do you know them?) since at least the early 90s as a stand-in when I didn't know the gender of a third party who was being spoken about so, purely by accident, I managed to be ahead of the curve.

I sometimes write s/he as a reference to Quina from FF IX but not often as I usually forget.
well, I was born in the 90's. But I started using it as soon as I figure it would be easier then keep assuming someone was either "he/she", and I never met/spoken to a non binary person. I never got why people to this day keep using "he/she" every time the refer to an unknown gender.

Maybe because I'm not a native English speaker, but it seem crazy to me. In my language we use gender roles for basically everything to the point I don't know how I would talk to a non binary person in my own language, but for English it's so easy.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
That kitty needs discipline.
Nah, this really is a show of affection. They share their food with you. As a house cat there are no mice or birds.
Ask The Kryptic Angel, may not be for everyone to find bodyparts at their feet, but the Twins do it as they love him.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Having your life threatened by The Twins is practically become a Rite of Passage for the thread at this point so congrats you made it;)(y)
Whoot so does that mean I'm in now too after all they threatend me after my 2nd or 3rd post here? or at least it felt that way.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Whoot so does that mean I'm in now too after all they threatend me after my 2nd or 3rd post here? or at least it felt that way.
Threatened by the twins? Bah, they must love me because I've only received love and respect from them...

Or really if you lurk enough you don't have to worry about it.

LOL...

Anyway, I love this game and miss it. Looking forward to whenever the new update happens. Hope BD is in a good place mentally right now.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Cat's are assholes. And don't get me wrong, it's a large part of why we love them so much but damn those fuckers don't give a shit.

We don't have cats, because GF is allergic. That doesn't stop our neighbour's cat though. She will literally wait at our doorstep for one of us to leave the house and the moment we open the door she's like "Free Real Estate!". Then we have to spend the next 20 minutes getting her out again.

When my best friend and his GF decided to move in together, she brought her cat, Misty. One day I'm over at their house having coffee, and Misty crawled onto my lap.

"Well that's unusual, it usually takes her more than an hour to get used to strangers."

"She likes to be scratched under the chin, she doesn't like to be petted on the head though."

Ten minutes of chin-scratches later, she bites me. Seriously drew blood. Then leapt off my lap and started grooming herself with her back turned to me as if I didn't even exist.

"Yeah, she does that from time to time when she grows bored. I'm surprised it took this long, she must really like you."

Gee, thanks Misty for showing me how much you really care.

I wasn't mad, not really. But sometimes, please remember that no matter how beautiful the pussy, the pussy can still hurt you.

And before this gets deleted for being off topic.

Zoe reminds me a bit of a cat. Pretty, playfull, not sure if you can take her seriously. I'm hesitant to pet her, that's for sure.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Cat's are assholes. And don't get me wrong, it's a large part of why we love them so much but damn those fuckers don't give a shit.

We don't have cats, because GF is allergic. That doesn't stop our neighbour's cat though. She will literally wait at our doorstep for one of us to leave the house and the moment we open the door she's like "Free Real Estate!". Then we have to spend the next 20 minutes getting her out again.

When my best friend and his GF decided to move in together, she brought her cat, Misty. One day I'm over at their house having coffee, and Misty crawled onto my lap.

"Well that's unusual, it usually takes her more than an hour to get used to strangers."

"She likes to be scratched under the chin, she doesn't like to be petted on the head though."

Ten minutes of chin-scratches later, she bites me. Seriously drew blood. Then leapt off my lap and started grooming herself with her back turned to me as if I didn't even exist.

"Yeah, she does that from time to time when she grows bored. I'm surprised it took this long, she must really like you."

Gee, thanks Misty for showing me how much you really care.

I wasn't mad, not really. But sometimes, please remember that no matter how beautiful the pussy, the pussy can still hurt you.

And before this gets deleted for being off topic.

Zoe reminds me a bit of a cat. Pretty, playfull, not sure if you can take her seriously. I'm hesitant to pet her, that's for sure.
Be careful, Zoe might become so affectionate that she'll kill mice and leave them in your slippers...

LOL

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's pretty much what I'm worried about and why I try to avoid her.

Bottom line Cats are assholes man!
Yeah, had a male cat who was afraid of thunderstorms. One night he's sleeping at the foot of the bed and thunder erupts right above the apartment so he, in terror, grabs onto my foot for "safety". His claws punctured the bottom of my foot and I ended up bleeding all over the place. He seemed to have no problem with the storm once I was awake soaking my foot in peroxide... Bastard.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i had a awesome cat once .. been years ago .. called him tater ... little fuck loved anything involving potato's ... no shit he love everything potato's :ROFLMAO:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
You can always use "they" if it's not clear. And that isn't some political statement, the singular they has been used in English as a gender-neutral pronoun for literally hundreds of years.
That is true. However, if we use the word they, doesn't it seems to refer to more than one individual. That would confuse me, anyway.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah, had a male cat who was afraid of thunderstorms. One night he's sleeping at the foot of the bed and thunder erupts right above the apartment so he, in terror, grabs onto my foot for "safety". His claws punctured the bottom of my foot and I ended up bleeding all over the place. He seemed to have no problem with the storm once I was awake soaking my foot in peroxide... Bastard.
Ouch.... That was rough. I am not a cat person.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ouch.... That was rough. I am not a cat person.
Cat's are fine just different from dogs or birds, etc. I've had a lot of different pets (cats, dogs, chickens, pigeons, doves, a parakeet, and one rabbit) and I can't say I like any of them more than the others. Well, cats are great because my mother in law is allergic to them. LOL

Anyway on the subject of pets I think Ethan needs a dog (because this VN isn't wholesome enough ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i had a huge fish once that hated me but would actually wiggly back and forth as my wife would dance near his fishtank ,,, crazy as it sounds its true

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes