ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You're welcome. I can't take all the credit I did have some help with getting it updated after my initial creation. I also will try to keep it updated as things change.

PS also I am a guy, but thank you for not assuming my gender.
yeah i would think Gringo would have given that away ... but then again .... :giggle:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
You're welcome. I can't take all the credit I did have some help with getting it updated after my initial creation. I also will try to keep it updated as things change.

PS also I am a guy, but thank you for not assuming my gender.
Sometime it is hard for me to determine what gender the individual i would be referring unless i know for sure. Otherwise i usually say him/her or he/she. I rather be safe and polite by doing that. That the same if I am referring to developer(s) because they sometime use unique names and it may not be based on gender.

I cannot take any credit because you help create the mini FAQ. If I see anyone requesting for update, I usually send your link/posting. :) Have a great day.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Sometime it is hard for me to determine what gender the individual i would be referring unless i know for sure. Otherwise i usually say him/her or he/she. I rather be safe and polite by doing that. That the same if I am referring to developer(s) because they sometime use unique names and it may not be based on gender.

I cannot take any credit because you help create the mini FAQ. If I see anyone requesting for update, I usually send your link/posting. :) Have a great day.
You can always use "they" if it's not clear. And that isn't some political statement, the singular they has been used in English as a gender-neutral pronoun for literally hundreds of years.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You can always use "they" if it's not clear. And that isn't some political statement, the singular they has been used in English as a gender-neutral pronoun for literally hundreds of years.
I try to use they or them or the poster, dev etc. I'm old and mean no disrespect but a posters sex matters not to me. I judge on the words and you all are just pixels that just help me pass my time and brighten some days.

Reactions: Jace325

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
here a fun of topic its 98 days 10 hrs 51 min 22 secs and counting to cyberpunk 2077 and it's about 32 pages to reach a1000 pgs yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy im bord can u tell

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Looking forward to both of those. I have been drawing a blank on a question of the day for here for a few days now. I will probably be doing another WVM play through today just to pass the time.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
What? Him?
I thought they did him in for good in 7.2.....
BB: Did he just call Mommy fucking Voldemort?!?

Yes sweetie I believe he did.... albeit indirectly

BB: *growls* Can we kill him...please?

SB: Yea can we Daddy? pleeease? It's been ages since you let us have any real fun.

Nah we'll let it slide.... I was sort of asking for it with my wording and I've already edited to the post to avoid anymore grabbers of low hanging fruit.

Besides I just woke up and I'm not in the mood to be squeegeeing what would be left of him off the walls.

The Twins: *hmph* Fiiiiiiiiine :rolleyes:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

SB: Yea can we Daddy? pleeease? It's been ages since you let us have any real fun.

Nah we'll let it slide.... I was sort of asking for it with my wording and I've already edited to the post to avoid anymore grabbers of low hanging fruit.

Besides I just woke up and I'm not in the mood to be squeegeeing what would be left of him off the walls.

Oh, of all the possibilities there are to depart this world I could think of worse ways to go.

"Well, you could be stabbed."

Good Morning by the way. And a fine day to you and the lovely twins.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

You do realise that you may just need some professional psychiatric help?

#justsaying.
:p

Don't worry I'll gladly look after the twins for you while you're in treatment and recovery.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

#justsaying.
Might be true for more than one individual in here ..
Mine tells me the same at each and every session :unsure:

Don't worry I'll gladly look after the twins for you while you're in treatment and recovery.
"This is how the world ends. Swallowed in fire but not in darkness."

Cheers, will grab my popcorn and enjoy the show :devilish:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

#justsaying.

Believe me I've tried.....At the end of the first hour when i ask when i should come back they all say something to the effect of "Neve--...I mean no you're perfectly fine...PLEASE DON'T....er....I mean you don't have to come back"

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes