HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ok, this is getting silly.....can't believe how much I want this update! Didn't even have this much anticipation built up waiting for "The Force Awakens"......

Damn it BD! Give me my girls!!! (tongue in cheek of course!)

Last edited:

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Honestly the only inside info I'm ever privy to only pertains to you know who.
What? Him?
I thought they did him in for good in 7.2.....
BB: Did he just call Mommy fucking Voldemort?!?

Yes sweetie I believe he did.... albeit indirectly

BB: *growls* Can we kill him...please?

SB: Yea can we Daddy? pleeease? It's been ages since you let us have any real fun.

Nah we'll let it slide.... I was sort of asking for it with my wording and I've already edited to the post to avoid anymore grabbers of low hanging fruit.

Besides I just woke up and I'm not in the mood to be squeegeeing what would be left of him off the walls.

The Twins: *hmph* Fiiiiiiiiine :rolleyes:
Honestly took your reply for me to get the Voldemort joke with 7.2 :LOL: I had no idea what BeoWoolF was talking about.

Edit, btw, I just toggled the code in this reply to see what you did to get that colour transition in the text. Answer: you're insane :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: The Krypt Angel

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Oh, of all the possibilities there are to depart this world I could think of worse ways to go.

"Well, you could be stabbed."

Good Morning by the way. And a fine day to you and the lovely twins.
Having your life threatened by The Twins is practically become a Rite of Passage for the thread at this point so congrats you made it;)(y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Having your life threatened by The Twins is practically become a Rite of Passage for the thread at this point so congrats you made it;)(y)
I think they threatening to kill me a few times and then once they argued with each other on whether I should die or not (one wanted to see my head explode and the other thought it was a bad idea). Either way it is fun when they show up. I usually grab the popcorn and sit back and watch unless they are coming after me then I have to barricade all the windows and doors at my house just to be safe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I think they threatening to kill me a few times and then once they argued with each other on whether I should die or not (one wanted to see my head explode and the other thought it was a bad idea). Either way it is fun when they show up. I usually grab the popcorn and sit back and watch unless they are coming after me then I have to barricade all the windows and doors at my house just to be safe.
Nah, if they come for you and mean it, a.k.a. not playing with their prey, they will not be hindered by bared windows.
You nail down the last board, turn around and there they will be..
Smiling
Always smiling. .

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ugh I need some good news now. Ugh just got back from the dentist. Ok we have 2 options root canal, plus extension of the bone/tooth (yikes), and then a crown or tooth extraction and then an implant. Oh boy what fun choices I have, sounds like ways the twins would torture those of us who get out of hand. Ugh I need some WVM news or update to get that fun news out of my head.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Ok, this is getting silly.....can't believe how much I want this update! Didn't even have this much anticipation built up waiting for "The Force Awakens"......

Damn it BD! Give me my girls!!! (tongue in cheek of course!)
Well, it's been 4 months in the making so it's understandable, the anticipation.
It must be really good and really big or better then big, perhaps the biggest update in history once released or unleashed for lack of better word.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
In order to check the basement one needs to figure out where the hidden door is. If someone here has found it, they're not talking.:sneaky: :whistle: :giggle:
I think everyone in the world found out except you. It was not that difficult.
I don't think he made it that difficult. This isn't RPGM.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well, it's been 4 months in the making so it's understandable, the anticipation.
It must be really good and really big or better then big, perhaps the biggest update in history once released or unleashed for lack of better word.
Why is it often come back to this? X times no update for equals X times bigger update

Sorry, but life doesn't work like this. Often a devs reason he haven't update a game is not, because of the insane big update he can release then, but because of different life circumstances. For more, look at the OP, at LocoGringo78 mini FAQ or BDs patreon page.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Why is it often come back to this? X times no update for equals X times bigger update

Sorry, but life doesn't work like this. Often a devs reason he haven't update a game is not, because of the insane big update he can release then, but because of different life circumstances. For more, look at the OP, at LocoGringo78 mini FAQ or BDs patreon page.
I've seen them before, they like to crawl from under the bridge(they are on my ignore for a reason). I wouldn't try to reason with them.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020

It's almost kind of Trumpian logic.

If we've been X amount of time without an update, it must mean that the next update is gonna be Bigly. Possibly even the Bigliest we've ever seen. People are gonna look at it and say "Wow, I didn't even think it was possible for updates to be this Bigly." Folks it's gonna be the Bigliest update since the one in 1917 that ended WW2.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I don't like to advertise for anything here but I had a great experience with the team here https://f95zone.to/threads/gfx-request-thread.57341/ that made my custom WVM signature. Just thought some of you might like it as well. Just be sure to rate them if they do work for you. The team is really nice, and do a great job in my opinion.

Thanks Englen for the recommendation, I like what they made for you too.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes