Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm pretty sure we old "regulars" love having you around, man. (Not even sure I can be counted as a "regular" but oh well. You on the other hand, yeah you're a "regular" for sure).

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I just felt like I had to get that off my chest, didn't mean to bring the mood down, please continue with your usual shenanigans.
No offense, but it takes my mind off of this horribly strong hankering for a certain bowling event :p so its all good.
Nah seriously this is one of the safe threads to be heard and it truly reflects on the material that brought us here.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I mean I still can't get over how we all talk so much about this game on a regular basis considering we haven't had an update since May. I am not complaining about the update delays in anyway, I just find it nice that we never gave up on the game. We all back BD with all the positive comments we can and also still make the game relevant with all our comments and my off the wall conspiracy theory's. It really is a great thread to be active in. Sure I stop by other game threads but rarely post anything in them. This is the one place I like to go to express my thoughts and feelings about something I enjoy so much. I think the game is a big reason for that, but also the people here (trolls excluded).

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The Krypt Angel

Can you link me to the most up-to-date news

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kinda surprised I figured since you're the The Zone's biggest patreon slut uploader you'd be following BD's patreon already and would know:p

Honestly the only inside info I'm ever privy to only pertains to My Goddess. Beyond that I'm as clueless as the everyone else.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ImperialD and BaasB

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I know these were made for me with my favorite girls from the game but wanted to share them with the group (feel free to use them if you want). The team did a good job and made the fast version first then I asked them to slow it down a bit and got the second one.
782692_WVM-1.gif 783162_wvm-2.gif

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
No offense, but it takes my mind off of this horribly strong hankering for a certain bowling event :p
I wasn't too super hyped but then BD sent me a screen shot of an upcoming scene that's part of it in an effort to lift my spirits last week now I really am. DOn't ask me to share it cuz I won't...not cuz he told me I couldn't but simply because it's gonna be awesome and I don't wanna ruin the surprise :D I know I prolly just made it 1000 times worse for you saying that....sorry...not sorry

SB: Damn Daddy you're a truly evil bastard sometimes you know that?

Hey what can i say it's a gift

BB: *Gives her Daddy a big kiss* personally it's one of things I love most about you *insane giggle*

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I wasn't too super hyped but then BD sent me a screen shot of an upcoming scene in an effort to lift my spirits last week now I really am. DOn't ask me to share it cuz I won't...not cuz he told me I couldn't but simply because it's gonna be awesome and I don't wanna ruin the surprise :D I know I prolly just made it 1000 times worse for you saying that....sorry...not sorry

BB: *Gives her Daddy a big kiss* personally it's one of things I love most about you *insane giggle*

You know I thought BD did a good job teasing the hell out of us with Stacy build up, but I think The Krypt Angel now takes that spot away with all the teasing he has been doing lately with his inside information.

PS I don't mind the tease just don't spoil it for us no matter how much we beg.
PPS Please share
PPPS No I didn't mean that
PPPPS Yes please tell me now!!!!!!!
PPPPPS No wait I changed my mind again I don't want to know, or do I?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I wasn't too super hyped but then BD sent me a screen shot of an upcoming scene that's part of it in an effort to lift my spirits last week now I really am. DOn't ask me to share it cuz I won't...not cuz he told me I couldn't but simply because it's gonna be awesome and I don't wanna ruin the surprise :D I know I prolly just made it 1000 times worse for you saying that....sorry...not sorry

I'm gonna have to agree with SB for once.

Don't expect me to make a habit of it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

you suck ... jk

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I just want to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for being here day in day out, and of course Braindrop for bringing us all together.

I've had some pretty shit news today, news I thought I was prepared for but still hit me like a sledgehammer and not gonna lie, I just spent the last 10 minutes screaming, bawling and punching the walls.

I just want you to know that this game and this thread have become my safety nets, whenever I feel like breaking, I come here and feel good again for about 10 minutes. I cannot express how much this means to me, so all I can say is I love WVM, I love you guys and I love Braindrop.

Thank you.
As all have said. Sorry to hear that and gland this little WVM troupe, of which I'm very new, can ease your mood a bit.
Hope it all works out sooner rather than latter.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Whut?

I can't make heads or tails outta this comment, even with the help of Google Translate. Someone help me out here?
Well the first time she walks into the office, walk out, then when meeting her and her uncle and ur teambuddy, leave afterwards as well, then the 3rd time just walk away again. and so forth and so forth

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
@LocoGringo78 & @Jace325 : Maybe we need to make our own Cult, huh?
perhaps Acolytes of Alexis?
You know this just made me think of something. What if Katie is working with Ryker, and the reason she is trying to seduce you is to get you expelled for another scandal similar to what happened with the teacher and student last year. Think about it Ryker wants you to leave so he can go back to his scam. Maybe he convinced Charles to hire Katie and Katie to agreed to his plan as well. I know it seems a little complex for Ryker, but hey you never know. I would like to think I am wrong here, but I thought it would be a good discussion point for today.

What do you think Katie's real intentions are?
She might adhere to Charles' sex make the world go 'round philosophy, so she takes what she wants as a power move. Or MC's dick is so powerful its swooning effects work at range now.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I don't think I can handle a cult, maybe a silent follower. I love me some Alexis, but I am not a one gal guy for this game. I need my Stacy, Jamie, Shauna, Bailey, and Penny too.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You're welcome. I can't take all the credit I did have some help with getting it updated after my initial creation. I also will try to keep it updated as things change.

PS also I am a guy, but thank you for not assuming my gender.

Reactions: Antosha
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes