KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
All I can say is that I find Katie extremely unappealing in both design and character, which says a lot because I can see a certain beauty in every other female character. I've avoided her in every single playthrough except the "Gotta Fuck 'Em All" route and to tell you the truth I'd rather bang Ye Olde Nurse's cobwebbed pussy over and over again than stick my dick into Katie.

I'm still waiting for the fix that makes the office blowjob avoidable, but thankfully RUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY interupted before she got a taste of the holy seed. One more reason for me to carry a torch for RUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
All I can say is that I find Katie extremely unappealing in both design and character, which says a lot because I can see a certain beauty in every other female character. I've avoided her in every single playthrough except the "Gotta Fuck 'Em All" route and to tell you the truth I'd rather bang Ye Olde Nurse's cobwebbed pussy over and over again than stick my dick into Katie.

I'm still waiting for the fix that makes the office blowjob avoidable, but thankfully RUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY interupted before she got a taste of the holy seed. One more reason for me to carry a torch for RUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY.
there is a posibility, you just deny katie any form of sex. no way ruby will find out that ur secretly masting urself on her behind ur screen (Wink Wink)

Reactions: MrFriendly

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You know this just made me think of something. What if Katie is working with Ryker, and the reason she is trying to seduce you is to get you expelled for another scandal similar to what happened with the teacher and student last year. Think about it Ryker wants you to leave so he can go back to his scam. Maybe he convinced Charles to hire Katie and Katie to agreed to his plan as well. I know it seems a little complex for Ryker, but hey you never know. I would like to think I am wrong here, but I thought it would be a good discussion point for today.

What do you think Katie's real intentions are?
  • Is she out just to have sex with the MC for fun?
  • Is she working with Ryker on some scam to do harm to the MC?
  • Does she have some other agenda where maybe she want the MC to knock her up for financial safety?
  • Is it some other motive for her?
  • Or am I just some crazy lunatic that is obsessed with the game and just looking to make something out of nothing?
Going with that last option lol I've said it a number of times since we met yer way too paranoid. Half the time it feels like you actively try to find something sketchy in every freakin thing going on :LOL: but I love you anyway :)

For discussion sake tho I'll ad my 2 cents.

No I don't think Katie is working for Ryker. I want to believe that somewhere in Charles' tiny peanut of a mind he knows what Ryker is doing and that it won't end well. However he's a coward and doesn't have the stones to openly oppose him (as evidenced by the bus station thing with Stacey). So he brings in Katie who seems to actively hate her brother in as team advisor because she won't be manipulated by him and thus can insulate them and the MC from his machinations (ooooo I used a big word :whistle:).

She certainly isn't trustworthy tho, cuz even if everything I laid about above is true I do believe she still has her own agenda we just don't know what it is yet.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You know this just made me think of something. What if Katie is working with Ryker, and the reason she is trying to seduce you is to get you expelled for another scandal similar to what happened with the teacher and student last year. Think about it Ryker wants you to leave so he can go back to his scam. Maybe he convinced Charles to hire Katie and Katie to agreed to his plan as well. I know it seems a little complex for Ryker, but hey you never know. I would like to think I am wrong here, but I thought it would be a good discussion point for today.

What do you think Katie's real intentions are?
  • Is she out just to have sex with the MC for fun?
  • Is she working with Ryker on some scam to do harm to the MC?
  • Does she have some other agenda where maybe she want the MC to knock her up for financial safety?
  • Is it some other motive for her?
  • Or am I just some crazy lunatic that is obsessed with the game and just looking to make something out of nothing?
I wonder about it too. I rejected her the first time because I didn't trust she was some plant by Charles.
I can't remember if the dislike for Ryker had been mentioned before she said she hates him, but if she is really working for Ryker, telling the MC she hates Charles and Ryker is a good way to get in his good books.

I accepted her advances the second time, because I didn't like her reaction after rejecting her again and thought by doing so she might make issues for the team going forward and chose to accept her dislike at face value.

So far there seems to be no negative affects of accepting any advances or doing anything with any girl.

That said I'm still uncertain about the sex tape option and rejected that. I also suspect a future pregnancy with Alexis for those who banged her. Something in the text she sent made me suspect it.

Edit 2
Went off on a bit of tangent there, but the "lack of consequences" got me thinking down that path.

Edit
Ps nice new sig Loco but as others said it's a bit fast.
I wouldn't mind one like it, but with Liz instead of Penny.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
there is a posibility, you just deny katie any form of sex. no way ruby will find out that ur secretly masting urself on her behind ur screen (Wink Wink)
Whut?

I can't make heads or tails outta this comment, even with the help of Google Translate. Someone help me out here?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Naxos

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Katie goes out of her way in a scene to tell you she hates Ryker and her uncle so i doubt she's got some grand conspiracy going to work with them.
Sounds like the perfect cover up to get the MC's guard down to me, but we all know I am crazy so what do I know.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sounds like the perfect cover up to get the MC's guard down to me, but we all know I am crazy so what do I know.
Yeah, are we supposed to believe Katie just because she says she hates Ryker and Charles? I mean it's not like anyone we've met recently lied to us, tried to be our "friend", and was actually spying on us for Ryker... It's been a week, we barely know any of these people (beyond "knowing" some of the girls in a biblical way). In my "no cheating" playthrough I don't trust Katie and in my "man-bear-pig-slut" playthrough I don't trust her but I fuck her. LOL

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sativa-29

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Going with that last option lol I've said it a number of times since we met yer way too paranoid. Half the time it feels like you actively try to find something sketchy in every freakin thing going on :LOL: but I love you anyway :)
That is the writer within me that looks for all the double and hidden meanings of everything. While I was attempting to write a book I tried to hide all sorts of things in my story that didn't quite hit the reader until several chapters later. Don't you worry I will continue to dig until one of my off the walls, bat-shit crazy predictions come true then you will all listen to me and my crazy babbling. Wait, what was I talking about again, oh well time to find a new conspiracy theory to run with.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm still waiting for the fix that makes the office blowjob avoidable,
Not sure if this was what you are talking about or not. I haven't got the blowjob scene any time I selected the top option in the attached scene. I only used the bottom choice once just to enjoy the scene but it is not in any of my saves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah know now that i think about it .. my MC doesn't turn down pussy .... it will probably get me into trouble .. i guess i was thinking with the wrong head again :rolleyes:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Not sure if this was what you are talking about or not. I haven't got the blowjob scene any time I selected the top option in the attached scene. I only used the bottom choice once just to enjoy the scene but it is not in any of my saves.

I think he means the 3rd encounter with her.

If you accept the 2nd advance you get an unavoidable bj later, which Ruby interrupts.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think he means the 3rd encounter with her.

If you accept the 2nd advance you get an unavoidable bj later, which Ruby interrupts.
Oh man I didn't know about that. Another scene I missed oh well I guess I need to do another play through now.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020

Honestly, it's been a while since my last playthrough so that scene might have been fixed in the meantime and I missed it. I'm not even sure that is the scene I was talking about. Might have been in the library? Fact is, I recently switched to a new laptop and rather than transfering files from my old laptop, I decided to wait until the full day 7 update drops and experience it all again from the beginning (but I did copy my save files).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Speaking of carrying a torch for the girls we haven't slept with (yet) I almost forgot about the shy pizza delivery girl Carly!

So, quick update of my top 3 we haven't slept with (yet)

1. Veronica (of course!)
2. RUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY!
3. Carly (Big girl you are beautiful)
Carly! I kept wanting to bring her up but damn my mind even after 2 playthroughs i always couldn't remember her name. Yeah my mc wants to tap that and make her squeal.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Honestly, it's been a while since my last playthrough so that scene might have been fixed in the meantime and I missed it. I'm not even sure that is the scene I was talking about. Might have been in the library? Fact is, I recently switched to a new laptop and rather than transfering files from my old laptop, I decided to wait until the full day 7 update drops and experience it all again from the beginning (but I did copy my save files).
Pretty sure you mean the third time where you throat fuck her which was originally bugged so that even if you denied her previously it woud still happen. I just tested it right now and it seems to be fixed there's no choice for it BUT if you said no the previous time then you automatically shut her down the 3rd time

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes