Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
If I Could Only Have Three In My Harem:

1. Zoe (my favorite)

2. Alexis (something I really like about her...and great potential)

3. Shauna (most physically beautiful girl in the game)

Three Most Underrated:

1. Alexis (see above)

2. Tia (I think she could be dynamite!)

3. Jasmine (why aren’t more people talking about her? She’s amazing!)
You had me as soon as you said Alexis. I feel like I am in the minority when I talk about how she is one of my favorites. Glad to see I have another Alexis fan to back me up.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
3. The inevitable revelation of tSkye. Only because it’s really predictable. I realize most/many of you think she’s a woman. I’m thinking we’re going to find out otherwise, so as to add more T-Content to the game (as that’s a big draw to many players). I hope I’m wrong and am underestimating BD, here. It would be way more interesting to me if she was really just a serious female tomboy. I don’t mind more T-Content (even though that’s not for me, I like it that there’s stuff in the game for everyone to enjoy); I just want it to be a little less telegraphed.[/ISPOILER]

(P.S.: If you never hear from me again, The Church of Bailey did it. They don’t play that shit)
Underestimated.

I explained my thought process in a teaser post before Skye was officially in the game but I'll tell it again for any new eyes.
The idea that sparked me into creating Skye is that I wanted the opposite of trans Shauna and Penelope. Salt and pepper both suffer from body dysmorphia and they care a lot about their perceived appearance. They're also both very timid. A large part of their story is getting them to accept themselves and to be comfortable in their own body.

Skye was born a female and never felt associated with his gender. He was tall and bulky as a child so he also didn't feel physically attached to any sort of femininity. He isn't worried about what others think and hardly cares for physical appearance which is why Skye isn't actively transitioning. Skye is already happy in his own body and finds worrying about it pointless. Making Skye a surprise M->F would ruin a large point of his story.

Thanks for the post, I enjoyed reading it. :giggle:

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Underestimated.

I explained my thought process in a teaser post before Skye was officially in the game but I'll tell it again for any new eyes.
The idea that sparked me into creating Skye is that I wanted the opposite of trans Shauna and Penelope. Salt and pepper both suffer from body dysmorphia and they care a lot about their perceived appearance. They're also both very timid. A large part of their story is getting them to accept themselves and to be comfortable in their own body.

Skye was born a female and never felt associated with his gender. He was tall and bulky as a child so he also didn't feel physically attached to any sort of femininity. He isn't worried about what others think and hardly cares for physical appearance which is why Skye isn't actively transitioning. Skye is already happy in his own body and finds worrying about it pointless. Making Skye a surprise M->F would ruin a large point of his story.

Thanks for the post, I enjoyed reading it. :giggle:
when i 1st heard of Skye , i misunderstood what you was going for and a moderator kept deleting my post on it ... when i was wanting to ask about his character .. the moderator kept telling me i was against trans / homo/ les/ ... i was like the hell i am i just wanted to know an answer to my question and how dare you say that to me , i have a granddaughter thats bi / cousin thats trans the way i look at life is we live it the best way we all can ... he threaten to ban me if i kept asking ... well F him .. i got my answers from your game anyway ..... and it was alot like i had thought you had in mind for the Skye character ....
well sorry , but i just had to say my peace on this ... BD i love your game

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So...I know I’m late to this party (and that nobody really gives a fuck what I think), but...since I’m really missing this game:

Lewd:

Gold: Zoe (the pen scene; next time I hope she gets the real thing!)

Silver: Brittany & Keyana (I can’t even say why; I just really like those two!)

Bronze: Elizabeth (hot, hot, hot!).

Non-Lewd:

Gold: Basketball with Veronica’s son.

Silver: Saving Harp’s job and assuring her everything’s gonna be okay.

Bronze: Making friends with Kimmy.

I’m a sucker for any scene where we get to see what a good guy MC is.

If I Could Only Have Three In My Harem:

1. Zoe (my favorite)

2. Alexis (something I really like about her...and great potential)

3. Shauna (most physically beautiful girl in the game)

Three Most Underrated:

1. Alexis (see above)

2. Tia (I think she could be dynamite!)

3. Jasmine (why aren’t more people talking about her? She’s amazing!)

Three Most Overrated:

(P.S.: If your favorite girl is on here, it’s because I hate her, I hate you, and because you need to re-evaluate your awful sense of taste; just kidding...this is just my own personal opinion and yours is every bit as valid as mine!)

1. Rachael (least-believable character in the game. And, real talk, she needs a breast reduction).

2. Ruby (everything she does, Stacy does better. She’s just really “meh” for me).

3. Bailey (I actually really like her, but the way y’all talk about her? She ain’t all that!).

Three Scenes I Can’t Wait to See:

1. Sex scene with Harp (she’s one of my favorites; this could break her into my top three),

2. Sex Scene With Natalie (I don’t want a threesome with her and Harp. I want to see how Braindrop would navigate a “sharing” situation between the three of them. Also, Natalie’s amazing, even though I far preferred her old hairstyle).

3. Anal with Zoe (the pen teased it; can’t leave that job unfinished!)

Three Missed Opportunities Or Scenes I Can Definitely Wait to See:

1. Willow as a sex partner. I was really into befriending her and making her a part of the harem. And I mean really into it. BD had other ideas. It’s cool, though. The “bru-bru” stuff killed it for me, anyway.

2. Even one more scene with Tali. Sorry. I know that this has been “explained”, but to me, what’s been done only makes it worse, making it come across as ex post facto rationalization. I just don’t think this will ever work for me.

3. The inevitable revelation of tSkye. Only because it’s really predictable. I realize most/many of you think she’s a woman. I’m thinking we’re going to find out otherwise, so as to add more T-Content to the game (as that’s a big draw to many players). I hope I’m wrong and am underestimating BD, here. It would be way more interesting to me if she was really just a serious female tomboy. I don’t mind more T-Content (even though that’s not for me, I like it that there’s stuff in the game for everyone to enjoy); I just want it to be a little less telegraphed.

A final thanks to Braindrop. Thank you for making a game that is so good it’s compelled me to write all the above nonsense. We love you and hope that you’re feeling well as you read this. Keep doing what you’re doing. I can’t wait to see how the game develops!!!

JD

(P.S.: If you never hear from me again, The Church of Bailey did it. They don’t play that shit)
Don't worry I won't have you disappeared. I mean I thought about it when you called us a Church instead of a Cult (branding is important god damn it) but you said you do really like Bailey just not worship level like her so you get a free pass

Gray21

May 19, 2020
all i know is that im waaay more invested in this game than i should be, and sorry for spamming but i really hope we get some great stuff with Azel in the next update.:D

Reactions: ImperialD

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
all i know is that im waaay more invested in this game than i should be, and sorry for spamming but i really hope we get some great stuff with Azel in the next update.:D
Welcome to WVM. As for Azel, the best we'll get is hugging and the odd kiss.

Exert from FAQ
  • The following characters WILL NOT have a lewd scene with the MC since INCEST WILL NOT be in the game (Unless an evil modder steps in and fixes that for us???? {Yes, I think someone will at some point}): Azel (MC's Adoptive mother), Wendy (MC's Birth Mother), and Willow (MC's Sister). This is due to a Paypal/Patreon issue and they consider adoptive parents as incest. Sorry to all the Azel, Wendy and Willow/Cedey fans. Please reference this article for more information on how we know: Can't take some time to actually click the link and read it (come on people there is some good stuff in there) well here is the comment from the man himself "All girls besides the MC’s relatives in WVM will be romanceable. Though due to patreon’s rules relationships between people like Natalie and Harper will have to stay individual."

Reactions: csmk14

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Welcome to WVM. As for Azel, the best we'll get is hugging and the odd kiss.

Exert from FAQ
  • The following characters WILL NOT have a lewd scene with the MC since INCEST WILL NOT be in the game (Unless an evil modder steps in and fixes that for us???? {Yes, I think someone will at some point}): Azel (MC's Adoptive mother), Wendy (MC's Birth Mother), and Willow (MC's Sister). This is due to a Paypal/Patreon issue and they consider adoptive parents as incest. Sorry to all the Azel, Wendy and Willow/Cedey fans. Please reference this article for more information on how we know: Can't take some time to actually click the link and read it (come on people there is some good stuff in there) well here is the comment from the man himself "All girls besides the MC’s relatives in WVM will be romanceable. Though due to patreon’s rules relationships between people like Natalie and Harper will have to stay individual."
The same goes for the school staff, and im not talking about gandalf's staff :p
But yeah it is unfair of life that BD had to endure several bad stuff after making such a lovely story so far.
What i do know is that we should support him in this difficult time by either becomming patron's, or keep sending him positive messages, maybe that way he'll feel better and better sooner rather then later.

As for me, Braindrop i hope you'll feel better soon, and i support you all the way.
Greetings Riggnarock :D

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes