AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
can't do them all i have to play basketball also
I must admit on of the thoughts when choosing which chick to bang or bring into the harem, was that this poor dude is not going to have enough time for practise. Gonna have to say no to a few to at least get some court time in.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I must admit on of the thoughts when choosing which chick to bang or bring into the harem, was that this poor dude is not going to have enough time for practise. Gonna have to say no to a few to at least get some court time in.
hard to choose which ones to let go of ..... dammit

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, MC will be forced to be successful. He will have a lot of family to feed.
Can't do this on a workers salary.

Reactions: ImperialD

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I honestly can't get the fascination with futa content. I say this with no judgement on others at all, but i can't take it. For me there is no such thing as a chick with a dick, only a guy with boobs. Futa/trans for me is exactly the same as gay. It's total game breaker /deal breaker for me in a game if it's a major character or forced. Againt 100% without judging or looking down on those who like it. I just don't get it, and don't want to.

Shauna (not Shaun :p) is my favorite girl in the game. I'd be perfectly happy to limit the MC's harem to Shauna, Liz and Harp, with a side helping of Bailey & Natalie and maybe some make-up and peircing free Rainn. Fuck when I saw her at the party without the make-up and peircing I was who the heck is this hottie. Though I must admit i've never wanted a mother+daughter tag team, like I do with Harp and Natalie.
Hmm. :unsure:

download (1).jpeg download.jpeg
Yup. Totally the same thing.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes