ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Speaking of carrying a torch for the girls we haven't slept with (yet) I almost forgot about the shy pizza delivery girl Carly!

So, quick update of my top 3 we haven't slept with (yet)

1. Veronica (of course!)
2. RUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY!
3. Carly (Big girl you are beautiful)
so your not interested in Harper .. i'll take her off your hands .. seeing how your done making your choices .. :love:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Pretty sure you mean the third time where you throat fuck her which was originally bugged so that even if you denied her previously it woud still happen. I just tested it right now and it seems to be fixed there's no choice for it BUT if you said no the previous time then you automatically shut her down the 3rd time
I'll test it out once the update drops, thanks!

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
so your not interested in Harper .. i'll take her off your hands .. seeing how your done making your choices .. :love:
Just because she's not in my top 3 doesn't make her unfuckable. She's a dear and a fan-favourite and yeah, when the opportunity comes, she's gonna get plowed.

I'm just always drawn to the bad girls and the underdogs when playing these games, man. Probably says something about me psychologically.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just because she's not in my top 3 doesn't make her unfuckable. She's a dear and a fan-favourite and yeah, when the opportunity comes, she's gonna get plowed.

I'm just always drawn to the bad girls and the underdogs when playing these games, man. Probably says something about me psychologically.
yeah yeah you didn't want her so she's all mine now ,, yummy :love:

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and you know how she gonna work .. have sex with her or else she'll rat us out ... :eek: oh the burdens of our MC's daily life

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
to be honest tho i seriously think we have to be careful with Katie ... i kinda don't trust her all that much .... she is probably a double agent
Don't trust her either still decided to fuck her to keep her happy tho.... Figure if she isn't on the level we're still stuck carrying around a vial of nitroglycerin best not shake the fucking vial by pissing her off lol

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I just want to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for being here day in day out, and of course Braindrop for bringing us all together.

I've had some pretty shit news today, news I thought I was prepared for but still hit me like a sledgehammer and not gonna lie, I just spent the last 10 minutes screaming, bawling and punching the walls.

I just want you to know that this game and this thread have become my safety nets, whenever I feel like breaking, I come here and feel good again for about 10 minutes. I cannot express how much this means to me, so all I can say is I love WVM, I love you guys and I love Braindrop.

Thank you.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I just want to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for being here day in day out, and of course Braindrop for bringing us all together.

I've had some pretty shit news today, news I thought I was prepared for but still hit me like a sledgehammer and not gonna lie, I just spent the last 10 minutes screaming, bawling and punching the walls.

I just want you to know that this game and this thread have become my safety nets, whenever I feel like breaking, I come here and feel good again for about 10 minutes. I cannot express how much this means to me, so all I can say is I love WVM, I love you guys and I love Braindrop.

Thank you.
sorry to hear that .. but i'm glad your here :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Thank you.
I was right where you are about a week ago I've had a sad situation simmering for a few weeks now and it finally boiled over late last week. Just like you I found comfort in this fucked up family of ours, hell BD himself let me vent which I will forever grateful to him for. I know you and I have had our differences at time but if you need someone to talk to I'm here for ya :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Thank you.
Keep your head up. You among others i look forward to reading on this thread. I wish better days for you and will continue to look forward to your posts here.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I just want to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for being here day in day out, and of course @Braindrop for bringing us all together.

I just want you to know that this game and this thread have become my safety nets, whenever I feel like breaking, I come here and feel good again for about 10 minutes. I cannot express how much this means to me, so all I can say is I love WVM, I love you guys and I love @Braindrop.
Sorry to hear you are dealing with some issues. Hopefully in the long run things work out better for you. If you need to talk through anything feel free to message me. I know we aren't RL friends or anything but you are defiantly someone I consider a forum friend.

I feel the same way you do with this group. Chatting here with you guys has been a great thing for me (I know sometime I am here too much but hey I like it here). It has gotten me to open up a lot more. It is really nice to find something fun to talk about like WVM that can take the stress and pressure from reality away for a little bit.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Sorry to hear you are dealing with some issues. Hopefully in the long run things work out better for you. If you need to talk through anything feel free to message me. I know we aren't RL friends or anything but you are defiantly someone I consider a forum friend.

I feel the same way you do with this group. Chatting here with you guys has been a great thing for me (I know sometime I am here too much but hey I like it here). It has gotten me to open up a lot more. It is really nice to find something fun to talk about like WVM that can take the stress and pressure from reality away for a little bit.
hey . you can always talk to me as well .. i only charge 4.99 per minute .... :ROFLMAO: jk

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020

I'm pretty sure we old "regulars" love having you around, man. (Not even sure I can be counted as a "regular" but oh well. You on the other hand, yeah you're a "regular" for sure).

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I just felt like I had to get that off my chest, didn't mean to bring the mood down, please continue with your usual shenanigans.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes