Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So..................... how does everyone think the WVM Stars will do in the upcoming shortened basketball season? I'm fairly confident they'll make the final 4 as long as we can keep Ryker from sabatoging.
I think they will squeak by tbh. Because of ryker bs and other factors. I have a feeling it will be close to hit that final 4. But I have faith in my mc and his motley crew

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Rachel needs to book out an entire Kaiten-zushi restaurant for the night so the girls can get up on the counter awaiting the blessing of the GCoLaH :love:
I just pictured this but in the vain of MXC. Where each girl just slides by on the tray getting plowed and trying to be the last to cum.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I still think Kimmys's got Emiko beat in the looks department (old look or new) but that's just like, my opinion Man!
100%

I think Emiko wants a piece of the MC for sure. Especially after teasing the MC with the cheer outfit on day 7.
100%

And I won't say no to a Kimmy/Emiko sandwich. But Kimmy is really fiiine.

P.S. You're all wrong. Cats are awesome. You're the assholes.:ROFLMAO:

I wish some people would speak English for a change.
Al we are saying is give English a chance.
Considering English is my first language and I tend to be a grammar Nazi most of the time I'm tempted to offense at that. By my own admission though, my spelling is atrocious and it does not help me that my spell checked keeps defaulting to Yank instead of the Queens English.

Then I reread what I'd typed and yeah so "Apologies that my poor grammar displease you." Do you feel better now?

Seriously though, that grammar and punctuation is terrible.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
it cause most of us generally get along with each other .. but every now and then ... we do get our fair share of trolls o_O
Guys if I ever post anything that is "trolly" please call me out on it. It's not something I ever do intentionally, but from time to time I do say something that could be seen as trolling. Usually I'll correct, retract it or remove it if I catch it. Genuinely try be a nice guy but sometimes I get caught up in a mood and can be a bit of dick.

AceOfNiagara Spfjolietjake ImperialD MrFriendly that applies to other threads as well. I only mention you because we tend to frequent some of the same threads. I know The Krypt Angel and LocoGringo78 will keep me in line here, otherwise I might get a visit from a certain set of twins. Though that could be fun for an entirely other reason.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Right now i want to bang Harper, Vanessa Mabel and Nicole.
No love for Vanessa here? She is smoking hot.
FTFY.

Though giving Veronica and Vanessa some love would be nice too, but only after Harper and Nicole.

I suspect and fear that Harp is probably going to be one of the last girls we can hook up with being the coach and the scandals etc. I suspect even Veronica will come before her.

Just my gut feeling.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I love my two cats, but as much as i love them they are little bitches or jerks by nature.
Guys if I ever post anything that is "trolly" please call me out on it. It's not something I ever do intentionally, but from time to time I do say something that could be seen as trolling. Usually I'll correct, retract it or remove it if I catch it. Genuinely try be a nice guy but sometimes I get caught up in a mood and can be a bit of dick.

AceOfNiagara Spfjolietjake ImperialD MrFriendly that applies to other threads as well. I only mention you because we tend to frequent some of the same threads. I know The Krypt Angel and LocoGringo78 will keep me in line here, otherwise I might get a visit from a certain set of twins. Though that could be fun for an entirely other reason.
I get that. I myself wouldn't hate you or the ones you named pointing out if I go troll. There is a few threads I avoid cause the caustic attitudes and trolling.
I'm truly thankful for this artform and especially the ones like this VN and MNF where the devs are interactive and don't shame or belittle those that can't afford to support them financially.
I look forward to 80% of posts in these two threads. Too much negativity in the world today. Witty snark I love, hell even gallows humor i enjoy but fuck those that just spread negativity and ignorance.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Well, there is trolling to be a dick, then there is trolling for the fun of it.

As The evil Overlord of the Saltmines once said, a good troll in the comments is a thing to cherish.

Reactions: SeveredPaladin1

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019

As The evil Overlord of the Saltmines once said, a good troll in the comments is a thing to cherish.
Nah disagree on that premise, and that goes for RL as well. I have a couple friends who just like to provoke people with incendiary comments and then say something like "ah come on, that was just a bit of fun, a bit of teasing" and then I just think, well, whose fun? Clearly, the people who are getting provoked don't have fun. And if you're just making people angry for your own amusement, then you're not some sort of cool prankster, then you're just a dick.

Even if the trolling is meant in good spirits, I don't think it's helpful or funny or anything like that. Just stop it.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Nah disagree on that premise, and that goes for RL as well. I have a couple friends who just like to provoke people with incendiary comments and then say something like "ah come on, that was just a bit of fun, a bit of teasing" and then I just think, well, whose fun? Clearly, the people who are getting provoked don't have fun. And if you're just making people angry for your own amusement, then you're not some sort of cool prankster, then you're just a dick.

Even if the trolling is meant in good spirits, I don't think it's helpful or funny or anything like that. Just stop it.
I guess it depends how you do it. You can look at the class clown who makes everybody laugh or the bully who just act like a dick to make himself/his close friends laugh. It's a matter of who you are targeting, and if they are in on the joke or not. But of course everything can get very muddied over text. I guess it's also can change based on your definition of trolling as well.

I've had the friend that tried to make himself laugh before others, he was a shitty "friend". But I also had the friend who acted like an idiot by saying something that we all thought was dumb but he did that to get us to relax a bit by being angry at him for a moment, and he knew when to bring it back rather then push it too far. I might gone too deep on the subject :oops:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KrystofDayne

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
That's the thing about crazy, nobody knows they're the crazy one, as Sheamus, the magical leprechaun that lives in my butt once told me :LOL:
- "Even the bad guy is the hero in his own story"
- "Being stupid is like being dead. You don`t know you are, so you don`t care. But those around you have to live with the fact."
- "The difference between crazy and stupid is, you can be fully aware of you being crazy and enjoy the ride"

Well, by definition, normal is just another word for the average behavior of all people.
Coming from there it only means that crazy is simply not conforming to the average.

Gauss_dichtefunktion.svg.png
Looking at this nice graph of the normal distribution, in my mind, everything between +-1 is perfectly in order, even +-2 does represent a quite large number of people. Would not worry about that. Everything beyond.. well .. MIGHT be interesting :)

Overall my guess for this thread would be a mild +-0.5 at best.

Oh and no that is not a challenge :devilish:

Last edited:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

I see where you are coming from.
In my opinion that would be counted as trolling for the sake of being a dick. ( I was joking, it is your problem if you cant take a joke. => dick move )
If you troll for the fun of it it should be made clear that the receiving part of it can take a joke, knows that it is a joke and at best will answer in kind.

It is a fine line, granted, so there I go with you, if you cant make sure that it is received as a joke, don`t do it.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

My first comment about the Thirsty for my guest game was me trying to be humorous about my dislike on some of the renders. I re-read it a few days later and realised that probably ended coming across me trolling. It was also "dickish" in my own opinion. I didn't think it was at the time posted it, but reading it later is was embarrassed by it. I since deleted it and apologized to the Dev.

I think they are not mutually exclusive.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well it is Thursday so my hopes are high for the update to drop today. If it does I will be very happy as I need some good news after yesterdays fun time. If it does not drop today my life will go on and I will continue to wait patiently.

It was fun to read almost 3 pages of the thread by the time I logged in this morning, but now it is time for speculation. Have we talked about the last update image posted by BD. I am not sure if we did or not so I thought I would today. I have been looking at that image for a while not and trying to decide a few things. First is it something BD made just to show his frustration, or is it an actual game image. If it is a game image who is the girl? Is she someone new or is that Anna (my guess is Anna, as the hair and skin tone look similar to other game images)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i honestly wasn't picking or pointing to anyone .. was just making my own opinion on what a poster had said about being in this thread ... i totally agree with them on how i do enjoy coming here and reading everyone's comments .. and that this is probably the thread i enjoy most .. you fuckers make my day :)

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Well it is Thursday so my hopes are high for the update to drop today. If it does I will be very happy as I need some good news after yesterdays fun time. If it does not drop today my life will go on and I will continue to wait patiently.

It was fun to read almost 3 pages of the thread by the time I logged in this morning, but now it is time for speculation. Have we talked about the last update image posted by BD. I am not sure if we did or not so I thought I would today. I have been looking at that image for a while not and trying to decide a few things. First is it something BD made just to show his frustration, or is it an actual game image. If it is a game image who is the girl? Is she someone new or is that Anna (my guess is Anna, as the hair and skin tone look similar to other game images)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really tough to say. The only things I can see that we could go off is that she's freckled with dark hair which makes me think immediately of Jamie. So maybe Jamie and Liz' mother? Doesn't really look old enough but I feel like the story demands that we meet her at some point.
You're way late dude :p

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes