Nov 19, 2021
No, supposedly comes out some time today. Probably late tonight or early tomorrow if it does.
In it will introduce the crossover storyline where characters from WVM and Being a Dik suddenly swap universes. See what happens when WVM's M/C tries to love and validate Quinn. And see how Being a Dik's M/C deals with characters that don't give a shit about him, but can actually bone Azel.

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
In it will introduce the crossover storyline where characters from WVM and Being a Dik suddenly swap universes. See what happens when WVM's M/C tries to love and validate Quinn. And see how Being a Dik's M/C deals with characters that don't give a shit about him, but can actually bone Azel.
So let me get this straight Being a Dik and WVM had the same developer???and characters can swap universes???Well that could be bad for the story if it's not explained well

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I wonder if that was on the front page like "There's no sex with Nana yet!" would help with the constant incest questions. Although I do commiserate I love me a milf and cedar is one if the hottest girls in the game, imo.
Yeah, I gave up on Azel, but I am so glad we finally got Harper!!! I would trade all the others for her. I'm looking for one of her IRL!

Reactions: Nurikabe
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes