Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
I think he has a humiliation kink and we're all helping him get off. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.

"I'm making no excuses for it" after making excuses? Ooookay.
But it is not even comedic at this point how many times he said that hard deadlines do not work for him, and then continues to set (and miss) them.

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I truly don't understand why he has the supporters he does. It actually baffles me.

1. Announce update.
2. Fail to deliver, blame it on needing to tweak scenes and need a little more time.
3. Fail to deliver again and falsely own up to your "mistakes". Promise you'll do better and setup a plan for next month.
4. Repeat step 1.

That has literally been this guys MO for the last two years. How many releases have we received since he first announced 52 releases in 52 weeks?

I honestly think he wouldn't get half the shit he does if he'd stop fucking telling people dates, and failing to deliver. His update should be packaged and ready to upload when he announces when it's released.
It appears as though this method still holds true months later.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
I have no words for that.
first of all respect to you because you managed to read that far. :) secondly; i'll summarize what he was trying to tell us in words that a kindergarten would understand (frankly as you've said, i have no idea what he wants to tell us)
" shit brain activated" aka brain dead or whatever fancy name he has these days.. :D
i don't care what my simporters say about me, but i do love it when i get badmouthed sometimes i even jack off.. :cautious: since this game is a hobby for me, i have a lot more pressing problems to deal with than to work on a hobby that i get payed loads of cash you all are just haters and don't understand the importance of these play-offs. it is a life and death matter. as for the update hmm i think it will come out sometime in the next days of this year.. probably.. and most importantly if my brain lets me.
any further questions will be ignored, since that's the right thing to do.

Reactions: Leonin

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So he actually said he has the best job in the world and He has to be better at it. So it's not his "Hobby" anymore? Wow. No shit NutDrop. Been your damn job for a few years now dumb ass. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
I have no words for that.
Have to admit, that is a new one. "I use release dates to trick my mind to get into release mode to avoid making additional updates."

I also like the fact that he gives us an update on Jan 6th saying he's back from the family vacation and he's all motivated and shit, but now this update is about how it's stressful and apologizes for delays...and he is trying to get back into a rhythm... blah blah blah.

And yes, I realize that Braindead's word is as good as a steaming pile of dog shit set on fire.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes